test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fear the Klingon Empire, lowly federation!

Comments

• Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    And I will zap those Fed sympathizers with my disruptors of DOOOOOOM. >: D
    Oh no! Not the disruptors of DOOOOOOM! They tickle something awful!
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This may not be relevant but dance dance baby! Dance the dance of death!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunate ly my DOOOOOOMSDay device has anti DOOOOM shields.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Our faction is dying, guys. This isn't something to joke about. :(
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *My Ferengi brushes the only open seat on the barge with a feather duster* Your throne awaits:P
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Go away, you little overcompensating whiner.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Might mean more if the person actually played a Klingon and not an Orion.

I think my KDF Orion doesn't enjoy this either.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Might mean more if the person actually played a Klingon and not an Orion.

I think my KDF Orion doesn't enjoy this either.

Well I can tell you that this is driving my Gorn crazy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Well I can tell you that this is driving my Gorn crazy.

And my Lethean. Brokosh doesn't even like it when Klingons do what that moron's doing.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    edited October 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    And my Lethean. Brokosh doesn't even like it when Klingons do what that moron's doing.

I do like looking at Orions though *drool comes down Gorn's chin*.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'll accept the compliment... but as long as it doesn't have anything to do with eating us.
    *Croses Orion arms over chest*
    And stop looking at my TRIBBLE while you're at it. Kinda creepy coming from a Gorn.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I say... I think you're an idiot. Maybe the Republic should follow the old Star Empire's example and shoot you crazy TRIBBLE into star stuff.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (Speaking as my own KDF Orion, and had done so for a couple posts)

Yea... well while you were off fighting a pointless battle in Ker'rat, I actually did something that mattered. Like defend Qo'nos from the Undine! And I may not have adopted Klingon Culture as my own... I was impressed with Captain Shon. He not only openly admitted that mistakes were made, he was willing to sacrifice himself to save Qo'nos.

And before you say anything about my honor... I fought alongside one of the most honorable men to serve the Empire AND the Federation. I speak of Worf. I have also fought the Undine and seen the face of the true enemy.
    I'm an Orion, and I accept that I am Orion. I also accept the fact my sister made a decision to join Starfleet. We've never crossed paths since then, but I respect her decision and admire her courage. And I'm pretty sure that there are many Starfleet Captains who don't fear the Empire. They respect it. I'd rather be respected than feared.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'll accept the compliment... but as long as it doesn't have anything to do with eating us.
    *Croses Orion arms over chest*
    And stop looking at my TRIBBLE while you're at it. Kinda creepy coming from a Gorn.

Would it be more or less creepy if it came from my Ferengi?
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    patrickngo wrote: »
    (combing fur, polishing claws...) Well, we'll wait until you get more guys to make it fair-or at least, interesting.

A lot has changed since I wrote that dude. :)
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ferengi are creepy little dudes. No honor or glory in monetary gain, they are indeed resourceful and great supplier of weapons of war. But still. I can't believe one of the Klingon even fell for one and went as far for marriage.
    Yeah, I thought the KDF was more the "love 'em and leave 'em" type. :D

You know, for mocking the Feds for "meaningless words," it sure is hard to get you to shut up. :P
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ferengi are creepy little dudes. No honor or glory in monetary gain, they are indeed resourceful and great supplier of weapons of war. But still. I can't believe one of the Klingon even fell for one and went as far for marriage.

As I recall, that honourless Ferengi killed the women's original husband in combat, so she had to take him as a wif-- I, uh, mean husband, in order to keep her House.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Would it be more or less creepy if it came from my Ferengi?

Fali: That little toad would die.

(Fali is the name of my KDF.)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Many apologies for him, Gorns are so crude, unlike us dragons who respect a lady, here let me explain it further by bringing you over here in front of this chest high holocamera. :cool:
    And then later one you end up with one of these... :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Shall I remind you of the circumstances? It wasn't a love-match: Grilka was exploiting a loophole in chauvinist Klingon law so she could keep control of her house. And then Quark surprised everybody, including himself, by proving that Ferengi can be just as courageous as the rest of us.

Frankly, TRIBBLE "honor". The definition changes every time you morons open your mouth. You just use it as an excuse not to feel guilty about wanting to kill a motherfrakker. There's more actual honor in having integrity and being honest with yourself than in all the battles of all the wars the Empire has ever fought.

At least the Romulans are honest. When they kill you they don't bother dressing it up in "honor", they just killed you because it benefited their national interests.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know what they say, one cannot silence the truth, it is there for everyone to see and hardly any needs to say anything.

Whatever the reality is, klingons are gonna klingon. Starfleet are gonna starfleet (and blow up because of it).
    And Klingons secretly live as slaves of the Orion Empire. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg