test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holodeck Login Issues (9/27) [Resolved]

Comments

• sawzall78sawzall78 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is pathetic, I've seen monkey sh*t fights at the zoo that are obviously more organized than this repair team. Earn ur damn paychecks and get this thing fixed already.
  • startrekkin81startrekkin81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    This is not boding well for DR launch. Not at all...

Granted, this is an irritating issue... But... How can you derive this conclusion from an issue that is happening well before DR launch?
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are there still time flatulences on Holodeck?
    edited September 2014
    sawzall78 wrote: »
    This is pathetic, I've seen monkey sh*t fights at the zoo that are obviously more organized than this repair team. Earn ur damn paychecks and get this thing fixed already.

Grow up. 10 Char limit
  • ponderscpondersc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    aphantasm wrote: »
    No, No ETA.
    moofry wrote: »
    To all the whiners complaining about not being able to shoot stuff. If your a paying member get on tribble server. If your not a paying member...get on redshirt server! Simple solution. stop whining. Holodeck will be back as soon as they can find and fix the issue.

I am paying to play an MMO. I am not paying to test content.

It is bad enough they put the broken upgrade system on holodeck.
  • sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Where's Barclay when you need him?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sylkrode wrote: »
    Where's Barclay when you need him?

TRIBBLE up something else.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pondersc wrote: »

And the devs work hard enough and i admit make mistakes...but dont need people rubbing their noses in it when something in a prelaunch goes wrong. think of it as 1 less thing to fix at launch.
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    UPDATE

We are currently doing a sweep check on the Holodeck before we can bring it up online! More information soon
    edited September 2014
    So I set aside, a gift for myself, playing ST Online. I figure, Friday night and all day Saturday I can play.

I guess not.

I guess the game is "free to play" so I should not complain. Still, I have dropped real dollars into it. So much for leveling characters the rest of today. And the programmed downtime on a Friday night?

Not a great moment.

Funny... How often is the server down out side a maintenance period? Yeah... exactly... So you pick the time it goes down to complain about how your day is ruined?

Read a book.

Go outside.

Socialize with friends... NOT the online ones. Unless that's all you have in which case I feel sorry for you.

Do something constructive. Geeze. Games are not what living life is all about.
  • garycoleman89garycoleman89 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gema Is Ded
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gema Is Ded

WHos Gema and why is he a Ded?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited September 2014
    UPDATE

We are currently doing a sweep check on the Holodeck before we can bring it up online! More information soon

Thanks for the update Trendy.
  • jengofirejengofire Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    castsbugc wrote: »
    livestream has been on tribble and a dev test server, which are not holodeck

yeah actually even smirk said everything was down... when it obviously wasn't. He also just said that they are doing "white glove tests" on the servers... right at the end of the live stream..

but i'm sure it's just a coincidence.....
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Funny... How often is the server down out side a maintenance period? Yeah... exactly... So you pick the time it goes down to complain about how your day is ruined?

Read a book.

Go outside.

Socialize with friends... NOT the online ones. Unless that's all you have in which case I feel sorry for you.

I did. Rich storytelling, but not enough pewpewpew...
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    UPDATE

TY Trendy for keeping us informed.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • ponderscpondersc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    And the devs work hard enough and i admit make mistakes...but dont need people rubbing their noses in it when something in a prelaunch goes wrong. think of it as 1 less thing to fix at launch.

They do need "their noses rubbed in it," It might motivate them to do better. If you continuously release broken content, you should expect some pushback.
  • adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    UPDATE

Use a BIG BROOM.
    edited September 2014

Wow... Pathetic.

Curious... How often does the server going down crimp your style?

If it's sooooo bad, stop paying to play. It's that simple.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We are currently doing a sweep check on the Holodeck before we can bring it up online! More information soon!

Don't forget to vacuum and do the windows too.
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Read a book.

Go outside.

Some of us enjoy being in the MMO that we PAY for and have dropped REAL MONEY into! Just because They wanted to play a game THEY PAID FOR, doesn't mean they don't have a life. Why are all these a&&hats Trolling AND NO ONE FROM PWE IS Moderating OR GIVING AN ETA?
    edited September 2014
    They do need "their noses rubbed in it," It might motivate them to do better. If you continuously release broken content, you should expect some pushback.

And how would you like it if I came over every time something went wrong for you and rubbed YOUR nose in it whether it was your fault or no? You wouldn't like it...so don't do it to them.
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bidzar wrote: »
    Some of us enjoy being in the MMO that we PAY for and have dropped REAL MONEY into! Just because They wanted to play a game THEY PAID FOR, doesn't mean they don't have a life. Why are all these a&&hats Trolling AND NO ONE FROM PWE IS Moderating OR GIVING AN ETA?

They work for the same side, trust me...
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
    edited September 2014

I think someone needs a piece of humble pie.

Yes...

You.

Your QQing will have NO effect on their motivation. The mere fact that you have said that shows how incredibly naive your are.
  • yeolleryeoller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I agreed with most of what you said, but the quoted text is unnecessary.
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    adwynyth wrote: »
    Use a BIG BROOM.

Tie a half-dozen tribbles to a stick...
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
    edited September 2014
    bidzar wrote: »

If you think I'm trolling, then you've already proven to everyone here just far up your posterior your head is.

Stuff happens, cupcake. You cannot reasonably assume that a server is going to be up 100% of the time and that it will not always 100% fit within your scheduled STO time. That's just arrogant presumption.
  • tomtombeatertomtombeater Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    UPDATE

few hours later:
    "we aint found ****"
  • stovakstovak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Read a book.

Go outside.

Oh grow up. Some of us have a real life and the reason we are so pissed is that we don't have much time to play as it is, so when the few precious hours we do have to play are taken by the game being down, it is annoying.