What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holodeck Login Issues (9/27) [Resolved]

Comments

• Options
    voidvectorvoidvector Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We are looking at a time fluctuation that occurred around 11AM PDT today that resulted in the Holodeck server problems. We will update you shortly in regards to a fix.

a what

oh comon,please tell me the hamster didnt...ya know what,nvm
    m89m7J7.png

join date is Feb 2010

• Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We are looking at a time fluctuation that occurred around 11AM PDT today that resulted in the Holodeck server problems. We will update you shortly in regards to a fix.

thats what you get for using a temporal tribble to power the survers.
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    paladinfury1978paladinfury1978 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Is it time to change the mainboard battery on the server again?:D
  • Options
    djmetal1981djmetal1981 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I knew it. It's my fault. I logged in around that time to check on my R&D progress...logged out of my Reman, and couldn't get back on.

On the plus side, I now realize that I am a master of time. :D
    CelSTOsig_zps60r2fa18.jpg
  • Options
    whiterookwhiterook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Time fluctuation? Wait - does that mean when the server comes back I will be younger? :D
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM cometh!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!one!!

That is all. :cool:
  • Options
    keravnioskeravnios Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Did the borg finally manage to create a time gate and begin their assault? We are DOOMED. DOOOOOOOOOOMEEEDDDddd..
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,426 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Then try THIS ONE out...

:cool:

I like this one better
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nice siggy, worffan101.
  • Options
    rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    New weekend event.. "sign on is a bonus". All other events are currently canceled... :eek:
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2014

UPDATE

So long as your not blaming the captains from Temporal Operations.......
  • Options
    ussdanubeussdanube Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    JUst to let you all know, twitch livestream will be starting in a few mins, the channel window has loaded :)
  • Options
    mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Must be the affect of the new episode of Dr Who screening over here in the UK, or a sign that we're about to see a new feature episode series around the temporal cold war revealed in the Livestream (I know I'm dreaming and hoping in vain)
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    STO is Down...

But I'm still HAPPY...

It should make us really happy that we are not living in a country in which you can be arrested for doing THIS.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Somebody must have hit WARP 10 and created baby lizards.

STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    sawzall78sawzall78 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't know about the rest of you but I'd be more than happy to receive some free stuff for my inconvenience! :P
  • Options
    jengofirejengofire Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ussdanube wrote: »
    JUst to let you all know, twitch livestream will be starting in a few mins, the channel window has loaded :)

there is no reason to watch the live stream other then an "unknown" issue killing the game... gee what incredible "timing" that everything goes to **** when this TRIBBLE is supposed to start less then an hour later..
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM cometh!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!one!!

That is all. :cool:

Tell me, does the post counter work by letters or by actual posts? :D
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    I'm assuming it means that the server started to act up at 11am and just went splat around then...with some time issues inbetween.
    It sounds like she was describing a temporal anomaly. I HATE temporal Anomalies.
    Somebody must have hit WARP 10 and created baby lizards.

That never happened.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jengofire wrote: »
    there is no reason to watch the live stream other then an "unknown" issue killing the game... gee what incredible "timing" that everything goes to **** when this TRIBBLE is supposed to start less then an hour later..

It's been delayed anyways, they're concerned with getting holodeck up vs doing a livestream :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    ussdanubeussdanube Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jengofire wrote: »

ok Jesus no need need for the attitude. and as for the Game, it is just that, a Game so chill out and relax. they said they're working on it. they're not going to leave us high and dry for long
  • Options
    pokerdogpadpokerdogpad Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Took just over an hour for someone to make an "official" thread on the forums... linking other threads to this one for up to date information...

Come here to read that they are aware of something thats already been going on for over an hour and then ... notta.

I don't wanna do the typical angry qq hate and this game is etc etc, post.

Just sayin... relevant information that gives people a general idea about whats going on to base there own conclusions on (no matter if they are wrong, right, or flat out from left field), so that some percentage of the people who are adults about the situation can plan out things for the day...

I know that may sound weird to some people, its not like I am always "planning when and how long im going to play" and everyone here is going to go "OMG you have to participate in real life" or "go outside!" But I have sparse amounts of time that I can actually dedicate to actual game play, not the general up and down sessions, and being able to plan out when I can sit down and concentrate for 2 hours straight is very important to me.

I would love for once a game that when it has trouble they say what happened, say they know what they are doing about it, and give some sorta idea about how long it may take based on there own policies for those situations that come up. (I hope you have those policies)

Hell if Jack was fooling around and accidentally formatted the hard drive and everything that has been done since the game was released is now gone, I would like to know...

I am there with you. I set aside time for this today, and we get this.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Time fluctuations, eh? Damn it, Janeway...
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    I'm assuming it means that the server started to act up at 11am and just went splat around then...with some time issues inbetween.

Whew, for a moment there, I thought we where having a real time (no pun intended) of Loschmidt's paradox.

Goes back to reading physics journals from the late 90's.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wow, wow...wow.

Oh Wow...Ha Wow, no Wow...

Just Wow...holy Wow, Kiddin' me Wow.

Wow...:eek:

*Destiny, I am with you*
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    killeroneillkilleroneill Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Any News yet really board of waiting
    'It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose That is not a weakness; that is life' Captain Jean-luc Picard, offering words to Lieutenant Commander Data.
  • Options
    scousesiscousesi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://www.hamsterific.com/faq.cfm

Incase they need help or advice for the server hamster...
  • Options
    kazthemightykazthemighty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey trendy has the livestream been delayed? People on the channel are getting restless.