Install Arc
Options

Holodeck Login Issues (9/27) [Resolved]

Comments

• Options
    rickskynightrickskynight Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    captinwh0 wrote: »
    hope delta isnt going to be another s8 crash!

Yes.. Yes it will. But it will get fixed.
  • Options
    sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /ybJHc_4gFSIMD7JZQ9OOYWJrcavWwsVpcLJb1IOJ3_LZUx6QX5yGA8q6Wnuw7rWltcaUcQ11670=w1097-h356 from this server.

Forbidden That’s all we know.

Well, then, Sta.sh it is...

http://sta.sh/01z3hhfq0wi3
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    otowi wrote: »
    allright, Who Was The Smart Guy That Used The Servers As Home Brew Fermentors??? :p

*clap* *clap* *clap*
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /ybJHc_4gFSIMD7JZQ9OOYWJrcavWwsVpcLJb1IOJ3_LZUx6QX5yGA8q6Wnuw7rWltcaUcQ11670=w1097-h356 from this server. (Client IP address: removed)

Forbidden That’s all we know.

I removed your IP for security purposes :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    kawasakizx10rrkawasakizx10rr Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    server stats http://stostatus.com/ page updated every 1 minute

/FIX THE ADAPTED MACO SET XIII stats do not increase but rank does.
    yEt6JSa.gifMEANWHILE AT THE CRYPTIC HEADQUARTERS
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Great. The test server is up, but live is down.

Kinda-sorta make one wish the "Outside Server" worked that way.

I want a "Do Over"...

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    dpglerch wrote: »
    @ Askray: aww we almost filled the limits of systems memory, now have to start alll over :(

Oh no! We have much, much larger threads roaming around these forums lol.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    server stats http://stostatus.com/ page updated every 1 minute

/FIX THE ADAPTED MACO SET XIII stats do not increase but rank does.

How about they just get the server online? :P

• Options
    kevin1the1ragonkevin1the1ragon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I hope it doesnt take a very long time ( meaning +2 hours ) to fix the server
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    but but, if I don't get my rep projects going before 4est, it is going to throw my whole system off! :P
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    So a freak crash occurs and it is somehow related to DR. Please explain.

Multiple crashes and unscheduled maintenance sessions, right after the unfinished and buggy upgrade system is sent live before it was ready, and somehow it isn't related to DR?

No explanation needed..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,334 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    selunite1982selunite1982 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey askray that guys IP is still in a quote later on :eek:
  • Options
    snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    now only if there was a sock monkey eating bacon somewhere in the world durring this downtime ...
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is why Scotty needs rehab.
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This has nothing to do with the DR launch. The game has issues at times if you remember. That being said, I probably wont log into the game the week DR does launch because Im expecting it to be like the rom launch. There will be crashes and server shut downs, but they will be fixed.

highly likley, the surver is going to have to cope not wit a massive surge of peepz.

anyone on the other side of the clock will be staying up all night no doubt. i hope they have the surver space for every registered member of the game logging on at once an loads of comebackers and newbies. it will be a huge scramble.

season 8 crashed on relese and then the forums crashed. these guys might not have the equipment
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    pokerdogpadpokerdogpad Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Multiple crashes and unscheduled maintenance sessions, right after the unfinished and buggy upgrade system is sent live before it was ready, and somehow it isn't related to DR?

No explanation needed..

You are right. It is just sloppy
  • Options
    derbitburgerderbitburger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    when the livestream reaches 10k watchers, does everyone in STO gets 1k zen? (as a downtime compensation?)
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it!
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am kind of impressed. They released a segment of the new features to the public service ahead of the main release... for real-world testing. Given the complexity of the new release it makes sense to release it in stages for testing. OTHERWISE the team will be overwhelmed with bug reports when the whole enchilada hits on the 14th...

Best to iron out the kinks this way than rely on the handful of Tribble-ers to give them useful feedback.

So lets cut them SOME slack. Not a whole lot, mind you... and I am still going to rag and rage. I mean seriously THIS IS CUTTING INTO MY PEW PEW TIME CRYPTIC. HOW HARD IS IT TO SWAP A HAMSTER?! :D
  • Options
    keravnioskeravnios Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well if engineering team doesn't work you can always try my Keel'el with an Emergency Power to Shields.
    Or if the box got too hot and burned, a hazard emitters might fix it.
  • Options
    majlbiwmajlbiw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Tell me, please, I bought a new vehicle and the server is shut down, there will not be in it?
    Thank you.

P. S. server is shut down not because of the purchase of the ship :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hey askray that guys IP is still in a quote later on :eek:

Trendy got it ;)

• Options
    bullittgtbullittgt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Tell the engineering team to put the round peg into the square hole and get this show on the road already! :D
  • Options
    rickskynightrickskynight Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It could be a simple fix for the server if cryptic would just spend the dilithium to upgrade them from mk 12 to mk 13. :D
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey, instead of whining, meanwhile STO server is down and the devs work on it ... come play Battlestar Galactica online : Viper Mk II's cannons look so much like the antiproton cannons ! <3 :P
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    themarie wrote: »
    I am kind of impressed. They released a segment of the new features to the public service ahead of the main release... for real-world testing. Given the complexity of the new release it makes sense to release it in stages for testing. OTHERWISE the team will be overwhelmed with bug reports when the whole enchilada hits on the 14th...

Best to iron out the klinks this way than rely on the handful of Tribble-ers to give them useful feedback.

So lets cut them SOME slack. Not a whole lot, mind you... and I am still going to rag and rage. I mean seriously THIS IS CUTTING INTO MY PEW PEW TIME CRYPTIC. HOW HARD IS IT TO SWAP A HAMSTER?! :D

fixed it for you :-D
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    keravnioskeravnios Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sylkrode wrote: »

They are still using windows? No wonders the borg are more technologicaly advanced. ADAPT TO MAC OR LINUX.