test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning - Constitution Cruiser has gone IMA

Comments

• xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I still seem to have mine. :) It's listed in my ships, and I can just 'ready' it without having to purchase it again.

We're referring to being able to CLAIMING it; not USING the ones we already have.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We're referring to being able to CLAIMING it; not USING the ones we already have.

And there I was, thinking ppl claimed it had gone MIA from their inventory. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • flyingshoeboxflyingshoebox Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It’s asking for 500 zen here also. I tried the force verify as well, turned patch on demand off a long time ago. It would have been nice if that had fixed it. I wonder how long it’s been broken, I’ve not leveled a fed toon in a while
    edited September 2014
    And there I was, thinking ppl claimed it had gone MIA from their inventory. :P

Nope; It's just MIA from the C-Store...the way it USED TO be, anyhow.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nope; It's just MIA from the C-Store...the way it USED TO be, anyhow.

Ah, my bad. I guess I better not misplace mine then. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited September 2014
    Ah, my bad. I guess I better not misplace mine then. :)

Yeah.
    I made that mistake.
    I let it go (because I had always been able to reclaim it for free) s I could try out a different ship.
    Now, I can't get back my free ship without paying $5/500 Zen.
  • crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I do not have the Collectors edition that gave you that ship but I can purchase it if I had the zen.

I wonder what other collectors items they have done this to.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nah, the meltdown over the Atari sale a month after launch which led to accounts being banned, and the wiki being vandalized with dev death threats to the point it had to be locked from posting on it is still #1.

Oh yeah... must have blocked that one out of my mind. Was a dark time then.
    Though the 45 Day patch was close on the heels of the sale to ATARI.
    Much angst and Dev animosity flowed through the threads for some time after that.

========================================

I wonder if They are planning one doing another special event in which They will give it away Free again.

They did that once before during the run-up to F2P (I think).

Perhaps it was fiddled with when They added the Constellation.

<shrug>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just tried on two avatars. can discharge and claim another. Or get one for the first time with a new AV. No issues.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Warning - Constitution Cruiser has gone IMA
    Well I'm not reaching up there to get it. :(
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »

Took me a second to get that, but then I couldn't stop laughing.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Checked, my collectors edition one also wants me to repurchase it, and I dug into the subscription management section and I still have the CE listed there, so I would rather like this fixed please :)
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014

ROTFLMAO +1

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Constitution and liberated Borg were originally preorder perks. If you pre-ordered any version from Amazon you got the liberated Borg. No idea who had the TOS Constitution.

Huh? At launch access to the Liberated Borg as a playable character class was only for those that bought an LTS during the 2010 month long open beta.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    well I'm Not Reaching Up There To Get It. :(

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
    2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can confirm that I also have lost access to my T1 connie.. :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• yuzralyuzral Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    Ba-dum-tish.

I've got this problem as well - can't reclaim my TOS Connie without paying 500Z. Now I just have to remember how I got it...
    Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
    edited September 2014
    Just found out my TOS bundle is now missing from the C-Store so no longer able claim it either.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I cannot reclaim my original Connie.
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can reclaim mine and none of my existing ships disappeared. It sounds like the preorder people might be having this problem alone. Good luck guys.
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cidstorm wrote: »
    I can reclaim mine and none of my existing ships disappeared. It sounds like the preorder people might be having this problem alone. Good luck guys.

Sadly not just pre order, I bought mine separately soon after I joined the game, and mine is asking me to pay again as well.
  • mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Huh, that's odd. The T1 Connie does appear in the store for me, but it wants to charge me 500 Zen to claim it.

I should have it unlocked already. I got it via a launch copy of the game over 4 years ago (Gamestop Digital Deluxe Edition, I think?). I *have* claimed it for free on characters in the past, but I can no longer do so.

I bought a Connie way back and found it's TOS Phasers to be useful as well as saving me money while I leveled to 50. After seeing this thread I checked my C Store and it still shows "Available" to me, as well as the free WoK uniform and Borg BOFF I got from the preorder codes.

And on the subject, I wonder if it's going to be possible to upgrade those "Infinity" weapons to MK XIV? Be nice to get those classic blue lasers to be made viable again for endgame.
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Can confirm lost of Connie that I preordered from GameStop here.
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hravik wrote: »
    Sadly not just pre order, I bought mine separately soon after I joined the game, and mine is asking me to pay again as well.

I guess my pure love finally paid off and I got to dodge this one. But in all seriousness I hope this gets sorted out, maybe it's the unintentional byproduct of the ship getting some love. Maybe they're fixing the bridge set uniform issue.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cidstorm wrote: »
    I guess my pure love finally paid off and I got to dodge this one. But in all seriousness I hope this gets sorted out, maybe it's the unintentional byproduct of the ship getting some love. Maybe they're fixing the bridge set uniform issue.

The TOS Connie doesn't come with a bridge. Likely to be an unrelated issue.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Constitution and liberated Borg were originally preorder perks. If you pre-ordered any version from Amazon you got the liberated Borg. No idea who had the TOS Constitution.

Gamestop had the original enterprise
    sig.jpg
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The only other place it was given away was several years ago when cryptic was nice enough to allow everybody to claim it for free.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • solostryker1solostryker1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Belatedly reporting back here.
    The other night I tried again, and as everyone else has mentioned it IS back in the C-Store and can be bought from the ship purchaser.

This is a problem unfortunately, since as I said I should have it available already, it should not be charging me 500 zen for it.

Also I tried disabling On Demand patching and patching normally, had no effect here.
    edited September 2014
    Belatedly reporting back here.
    The other night I tried again, and as everyone else has mentioned it IS back in the C-Store and can be bought from the ship purchaser.

This is a problem unfortunately, since as I said I should have it available already, it should not be charging me 500 zen for it.

Also I tried disabling On Demand patching and patching normally, had no effect here.

I also can confirm that disabling On Demand patching and patching normally, had no effect.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Folks, we have a bug thread about it located at http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19224141

So we don't need two threads roaming around.

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.