test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning - Constitution Cruiser has gone IMA

omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
For those of you who own Constitution Cruiser it has gone MIA. It has Disappeared from C-Store and unable to claim or reclaim.

If you have a missing Constitution Cruiser please report it HERE

Update:
Able to see Constitution Cruiser, but cost 500 zen to get what I am suppose to own already.
TOS bundle is now missing from C-Store!
AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-5700
RAM 32 GB
2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB
Post edited by omegasprime on

Comments

• kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think you mean MIA
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes I ment MIA. I blame it on my phone auto correct. It can be annoying sometimes, but I should have double check it before submitting.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    After your last thread I went and made a new toon to test its apparent MIA status:

1. skip tutorial
    2. Claim Constitution from store as normal
    3. Go to ship selector at ESD and set ship as active
    4. :shrug:

Not saying you haven't checked the ship select NPC rather than the shipyard requisition guy but very few people seem to be having this issue.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,412 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My TOS Connie is missing also. Thats my fav ship that I have had for my preorder bonus since the game came out... Put it back now!
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
    edited September 2014
    dirlettia wrote: »
    After your last thread I went and made a new toon to test its apparent MIA status:

1. skip tutorial
    2. Claim Constitution from store as normal
    3. Go to ship selector at ESD and set ship as active
    4. :shrug:

Not saying you haven't checked the ship select NPC rather than the shipyard requisition guy but very few people seem to be having this issue.

If the character has not claimed the ship so ship select NPC would of little use, but yes I have gone to him to verify that I did not receive the ship.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Huh, that's odd. The T1 Connie does appear in the store for me, but it wants to charge me 500 Zen to claim it.

I should have it unlocked already. I got it via a launch copy of the game over 4 years ago (Gamestop Digital Deluxe Edition, I think?). I *have* claimed it for free on characters in the past, but I can no longer do so.
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ORIGINAL THREAD:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19202111#post19202111
    Also ran into this issue, came here when doing a google search so I'll add my bit in.

I bought STO in store I think, many years ago and it came with the Constitution as a bonus. I've used it as my starter ship on all of my characters since (as soon as I get the chance to switch to it at least).

Verifying first. I have the Constitution class on all of my characters, saved in storage for when I want to take it out and play with it :)
    In Storage

I created a new character, like OP, and went to grab it but same as he mentioned, the cost it a dash and the buy is greyed out. (Included the same shot of the NX-01 replica, which I also have unlocked, for comparison)
    Greyed out Purchase Button
    NX-01 for Comparison

Oddly though I can click on the grey button and a screen comes up... but stays empty.
    Constitution
    NX-01

And finally, it is not in the C-Store at all, though other ships I unlocked are still there.
    Album

*pity there's no option (that I could find) to embed images

I'm having this same issue.
    I've been having this problem ever since Delta Rising content started hitting Tribble.

The TOS Constitution Cruiser was a starting-level Account Wide Unlock that could be reclaimed at any time, on any Fed toon for free.
    I had to let it go the other day so I could try another ship, then found that it was removed from the C-Store entirely.
    It was still in the in-store ship store, but its price was -Zen...so I couldn't buy it with the greyed-out "Buy Ship button, even after discharging yet another ship just to make sure I had a free slot.
    Now, it's back in the C-Store, but I have to pay 500 Zen to reclaim it every single time?!
    How is that fair business practice?
    That's bait & switch at the least, if this has been done on purpose.

Either they screwed something up, they're purposely TRIBBLE us over, or it's just a glitch because I'm not fully-patched.
    Regardless, when you buy an Account Wide Unlock that says it reclaimable for no charge, you shouldn't just go & take it out, and start charging $5 a pop to the same customer to use something they used to already have access to for free?!
    WTH?!

EDIT: I turned off On Demand patching and am patching the necessary 2.7GB.
    I guess in about a week, I'll know if I'm really getting borked over or if it's just a patch-glitch.
    I'm hoping for the latter of the 2; I didn't buy a Lifetime Subscription so I could pay for stuff I used to have for free whether I subbed or not.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,412 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Now its back in the C-store but it says it costs 500 Zen... This had better be a glitch Craptic... Fix it at once!
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Huh, that's odd. The T1 Connie does appear in the store for me, but it wants to charge me 500 Zen to claim it.

I should have it unlocked already. I got it via a launch copy of the game over 4 years ago (Gamestop Digital Deluxe Edition, I think?). I *have* claimed it for free on characters in the past, but I can no longer do so.

me too I got the gamestop to get the TOS connie and now they want 500Z

added a bug report not that I will hold my breath on getting a reply
    sig.jpg
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not at home, but I already paid for my t1 connie. Better not have to repay for it! I paid for a service, I EXPECT SAID SERVICE!:mad:
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How many threads are you gonna open about this
    GwaoHAD.png
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Confirmed. The Constitution that should be available for free in the C-Store as part of my Collector's Edition is now demanding 500 Zen for me to be able to claim it.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    C-store also tells me it's now 500 ZEN.
    I've had it since the day the game launched.

Hummm... Perhaps They are fiddling with it for some reason and accidentally changed its acquisition status...??

Welp, we won't know till Monday afternoon some time at this point.

:rolleyes:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    This had better be a glitch Craptic

Either this is the best spelling mistake ever or you are being very cheeky. Either way I have now found my new favorite term for Cryptic. Bravo sir, bravo.

Edit: I can also confirm Craptic has messed up my beloved Constitution.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think you mean MIA

Technically, it's still missing IMA too (ima = now, in Japanese). :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited September 2014
    abaddon653 wrote: »
    Either this is the best spelling mistake ever or you are being very cheeky. Either way I have now found my new favorite term for Cryptic. Bravo sir, bravo.

LOL, have you been on the forum the last couple of years?! *Everyone* reverts to saying 'Craptic' when they're upset with them. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    abaddon653 wrote: »

meimeitoo wrote: »
    LOL, have you been on the forum the last couple of years?! *Everyone* reverts to saying 'Craptic' when they're upset with them. :P

Truly indeed...

That has been the fallback vilification since the infamous "45-day Patch" on March 25th, 2010.

A date that lives in Gre'thor Infamy.

Ahhh, the memories... now THERE was the forum meltdown that will never be surpassed.
    (I wonder if even half of that thread still exists?)

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »

lol, I have never noticed it before. Discover something new everyday I guess, to bad Craptic doesn't understand that or exploration in STO would rock.
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Confirmed for me as well.

Sent in a ticket. Ticket #: 2,719,618
  • uryenserellonturyenserellont Member Posts: 858 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Confirmed. The Constitution that should be available for free in the C-Store as part of my Collector's Edition is now demanding 500 Zen for me to be able to claim it.

You got a Constitution with your collector's edition? I didn't. I did get red matter capacitor and liberated borg boff but no ship.
  • assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You got a Constitution with your collector's edition? I didn't. I did get red matter capacitor and liberated borg boff but no ship.

The Constitution and liberated Borg were originally preorder perks. If you pre-ordered any version from Amazon you got the liberated Borg. No idea who had the TOS Constitution.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
    edited September 2014
    Now I'm being charged to get my Constitution Cruiser!!!! I do not believe this is a bug!
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Now I'm being charged to get my Constitution Cruiser!!!! I do not believe this is a bug!
    Yeah, it cannot be a bug! Cryptic never has bugs! :D
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It was GameStop that had the TOS Connie AFAIK.

To the OP. I think this is a bug that has shown up before, as I seem to remember other ships haveing this exact problem, i.e. having bought them before, and now the C-Store wants you to pay for them again.

The best course of action is exactly what you and others have done, wich is to bug report it, and also to create a thread in the bug report section of the forums.

Not much else that can be done but to wait now, wich sucks...
  • stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ima: the institute of management accounts. :)
    edited September 2014
    As I stated earlier in this thread (and another), I am having this problem, too, and it's not the first time this has happened to me with this same exact ship.
    The last time this happened to me, I turned of On Demand Patching, and fully patched the game; That fixed it.

I'm currently doing this exact same thing, now...although it's going to take me a couple of days, and I'd really like to play some more.
    So, could everyone in here that's having this problem confirm for me whether they are ACTUALLY fully patched or not? Because I'd rather not waste time patching data I otherwise really don't need when I could be playing some more.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
    edited September 2014
    Giving that a try. Turned off on demand and ran forced verify.

Yeah; I forgot to mention to Force Verify.
    I was in-game with 2.7GB left to patch.
    I've been turning On Demand back on, and checking in at every 10%, but no better luck...yet.
  • sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just checked on my account after reading the thread. My client is fully patched (I never use on demand patching as it has had issues in the past) and the store wants me to repurchase the ship as others have stated.
    edited September 2014
    sparhawk wrote: »
    Just checked on my account after reading the thread. My client is fully patched (I never use on demand patching as it has had issues in the past) and the store wants me to repurchase the ship as others have stated.

Super. <~sarcasm
    I guess I'll just keep playing as my new toon WITHOUT my useful Light Cruiser that I used to get for free.
    edited September 2014
    I still seem to have mine. :) It's listed in my ships, and I can just 'ready' it without having to purchase it again.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.