test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchasing DR Operations Pack

tsali1tsali1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2014 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Will it be possible to purchase the DR Operations pack with Zen or via a gaming card?

Saw Paypal and Skrill as payment options, was wondering if there are/will be more ways to pay...?

Thanks in advance for your reply
Post edited by tsali1 on

Comments

• Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will it be on Steam?
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    +1 to this question. I want to buy it with Zen and came cards also.
  • Options
    spudviciousspudvicious Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No official word that I know of, but I'm pretty sure it will be eventually, like the similar romulan packs that made it onto the c-store.

strangely, though, in neverwinter, which has more of this sort of thing, they don't put packs like this on the c-store for some reason, so who knows?
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No, you will have to use real life currency at this time to purchase the operations pack. It SHOULD be on steam IIRC but I'm not totally certain on that one.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    No, you will have to use real life currency at this time to purchase the operations pack. It SHOULD be on steam IIRC but I'm not totally certain on that one.

The game cards cost real world currency. Oh well, I'll have to wait until they do an Exp 2 pack sale in the future just like they did with LoR. More time for me to be able to hoard the Zen necessary to get it for free instead of paying money now. Their loss.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    The game cards cost real world currency. Oh well, I'll have to wait until they do an Exp 2 pack sale in the future just like they did with LoR. More time for me to be able to hoard the Zen necessary to get it for free instead of paying money now. Their loss.
    I know they cost real money cuz I use them :P But the only reason I can think of for them not allowing purchases with zen is because it's not that hard for people to get zen in game.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Well, I just calced it. 70 days of farming dil on 4 toons and turning it into zen (prob more the way the market is heading) to get the pack if it ever goes on sale for Zen.

Will have to keep in my clipboard until December = LF4M STF loop ISE/CSE/KASE

Will have to resist the urge to spend dil for a while, either that or get my 5th toon to level 50 for extra dil just for spending purposes.
  • Options
    blargblahblahblargblahblah Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My guess is with the release of Delta Rising, the new content will be available through the C-Store like everything has up to now. It would be silly of them not to.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    My guess is with the release of Delta Rising, the new content will be available through the C-Store like everything has up to now. It would be silly of them not to.

Yeah, but at the post release price of $160.
  • Options
    blargblahblahblargblahblah Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Yeah, but at the post release price of $160.

For the Bundle, probably. But I'm not looking to buy the bundle, I just want one ship out of the entire thing.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    I know they cost real money cuz I use them :P But the only reason I can think of for them not allowing purchases with zen is because it's not that hard for people to get zen in game.

There's also the issue of TAXES!! As long as $$$ -> Zen is a one way conversion, there is no issue. But if Zen -> $$$ (or its equivalent...) you're talking about serious legal problems... So Zen can only be used to purchase items priced in Zen, and not in $$$...