test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

would like to konw why i be bocked by all

capt123capt123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
ok so i leave a fleet that was useing me and i did not wont to be used by ppl like that and i take out the few items i put in to fleet bank 4 mill EC some stacks of R&D stuff and i did not take anythink eles if i wonted to i cund have clean ther hole fleet bank out but i did not and now i have be bocked in game by all players ther is 2 side to a story right and yes i konw i have been bocked as my friends can see ppl chat in zone chat and NoP Public Service and PublicEliteSTF if ppl wont to bock me because of some dum kid is bad mouthing me in game then so be it but as i said i only taken out wont i put in and no more then that and ya PW can look in to ther fleet bank log and see what happen makes me lol
Post edited by capt123 on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Fleet politics is no concern of the devs, the mods, or us. Move on.

PS please use coherent sentences. Punctuation is helpful for those of us who know how to read.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • k022#6452 k022 Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ok so i hve no idae wot u r saying bcaus yu type like dis plese typ lie a competnd presoh so w cn atuly undrstnd u bcasuer we cnt do anynothing abut thse plese type clere and consioee

Please, if you expect help from us, you need to type a clear message. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qunlar2020qunlar2020 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Give it week or two, just play the game. In the future don't put anything into the fleet bank unless you are willing to walk away without it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was Klingon before Klingon was cool.
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lock the thread and arrest the OP. Dissent isn't allowed.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
    edited August 2014
    capt123 wrote: »
    ok so i leave a fleet that was useing me and i did not wont to be used by ppl like that and i take out the few items i put in to fleet bank 4 mill EC some stacks of R&D stuff and i did not take anythink eles if i wonted to i cund have clean ther hole fleet bank out but i did not and now i have be bocked in game by all players ther is 2 side to a story right and yes i konw i have been bocked as my friends can see ppl chat in zone chat and NoP Public Service and PublicEliteSTF if ppl wont to bock me because of some dum kid is bad mouthing me in game then so be it but as i said i only taken out wont i put in and no more then that

Let me try this...

I left a fleet that was using me. I did not want to be used by people like that. I took out a few items I put into the fleet bank, namely 4MIL EC and stacks of R&D stuff. I did not take anything else. If i wanted to I could have cleaned there whole fleet bank out, but I did not. Now I have been blocked in-game by all players [members of the fleet?]. there are two sides to a story right? Yes I know i have been blocked as my friends can see people chat in zone chat, NoP Public Service, and PublicEliteSTF. If people want to block me because some dumb kid is bad mouthing me in game, then so be it. But as I said I only took out what I put in and no more than that.

That wasn't easy. Sad thing is it still makes no sense. I'm not even sure if I interpreted it accurately. This isn't non-native English. It's the writing of someone with a below third grade education. It really is appalling.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ok so i leave a fleet that was useing me and i did not wont to be used by ppl like that and i take out the few items i put in to fleet bank 4 mill EC some stacks of R&D stuff and i did not take anythink eles if i wonted to i cund have clean ther hole fleet bank out but i did not and now i have be bocked in game by all players ther is 2 side to a story right and yes i konw i have been bocked as my friends can see ppl chat in zone chat and NoP Public Service and PublicEliteSTF if ppl wont to bock me because of some dum kid is bad mouthing me in game then so be it but as i said i only taken out wont i put in and no more then that and ya PW can look in to ther fleet bank log and see what happen makes me lol

How long ago and fed or kdf?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • fcaptkmtonfcaptkmton Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Let me try this...

I left a fleet that was using me. I did not want to be used by people like that. I took out a few items I put into the fleet bank, namely 4MIL EC and stacks of R&D stuff. I did not take anything else. If i wanted to I could have cleaned there whole fleet bank out, but I did not. Now I have been blocked in-game by all players [members of the fleet?]. there are two sides to a story right? Yes I know i have been blocked as my friends can see people chat in zone chat, NoP Public Service, and PublicEliteSTF. If people want to block me because some dumb kid is bad mouthing me in game, then so be it. But as I said I only took out what I put in and no more than that.

That wasn't easy. Sad thing is it still makes no sense. I'm not even sure if I interpreted it accurately. This isn't non-native English. It's the writing of someone with a below third grade education. It really is appalling.

Lets see...
    1. Thanks for that translation.
    2. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but you should shake it off and move on. Find another fleet. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot if pigs before you find your prince.
    3.make sure you understand the rules of your fleet and obey them.
    4. Correct English is your friend.

Hope this helps.
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    After reading your post, I can see why you have been blocked by people. I had to read it twice and pop a couple of Excedrin before I could make heads or tales of it.
  • ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014

You know what's appalling (in other threads as well)? Your snappishness. Has it occured to you that he/she maybe has a writing disability or something else? Heck, english is not my first language and even i can figure out what he/she wrote. Please be more polite in the future.

@capt123

My tipps for you: Try to find a friendly open fleet. Take your time to get to know them and play the game for fun. Pressure in any way is always a bad sign. And work on your english & grammar. It's easier to understand you that way. If you really have some kind of disability, tell it to the people if you are comfortable with it.
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
    edited August 2014
    ransom2375 wrote: »
    You know what's appalling (in other threads as well)? Your snappishness. Has it occured to you that he/she maybe has a writing disability or something else? Heck, english is not my first language and even i can figure out what he/she wrote. Please be more polite in the future.

I thought I was being polite. I mean, it seems even more rude (not to mention discriminatory) to assume everyone who types with bad grammar was a disability. And I'm not going to sit here and ask if the guy's mother dropped him on his head, or what is he smoking, or if he's "okay." Best to assume education, or a lack thereof, since that's an issue that can be remedied.
    tekehd wrote: »
    After reading your post, I can see why you have been blocked by people. I had to read it twice and pop a couple of Excedrin before I could make heads or tales of it.

I'm clearly I'm not the only person here who has issues reading to original post.
    edited August 2014
    I thought I was being polite.

Ok, here comes the mirror. Have a look:
    Fleet politics is no concern of the devs, the mods, or us. Move on.
    True. But it would have sounded better without the "move on".
    Punctuation is helpful for those of us who know how to read.
    "...who know how to read."That's the opposite of polite.
    This isn't non-native English. It's the writing of someone with a below third grade education.
    You wrote: "This isn't" and "It's". You wrote it like facts, how can you be so sure?
    I mean, it seems even more rude (not to mention discriminatory) to assume everyone who types with bad grammar was a disability.

I do not assume everyone with bad grammar has a disability. I just gave you a possibility to think about. That's not rude (or discriminatory), that's considering.
    And I'm not going to sit here and ask if the guy's mother dropped him on his head, or what is he smoking, or if he's "okay."
    And that's the opposite of considering and being polite.

I think i made my point, so i leave it at that.
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2014

@capt123

My tipps for you: Try to find a friendly open fleet. Take your time to get to know them and play the game for fun. Pressure in any way is always a bad sign. And work on your english & grammar. It's easier to understand you that way. If you really have some kind of disability, tell it to the people if you are comfortable with it.

+1000000000

I wish people on these forums were nicer to each other.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm clearly I'm not the only person here who has issues reading to original post.

Definitely not. I personally find the OP itself to be a likely answer to the title.
    edited August 2014
    I think i made my point, so i leave it at that.

There's a big line between being a grammar TRIBBLE and playing thought police.

You're riding it very thinly.
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
    edited August 2014

Weird Al...can't argue with that one.
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well if you want to leave the fleet you can do that. Just don't have to announce it to all though. Or find another fleet that doesn't demand so much from you. Sounds like you want to leave the fleet.

Well it's your choice as none of us here can really advise your differently. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
    edited August 2014
    The video is to the point.

Almost the same issue, but different language: Denglisch
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I thought I was being polite.

I sort of sympathise.

However, strictly speaking, the polite thing to do in this instance would have been not to bother posting on this thread.

In happier news, its my grand-daughters first birthday today :)
  • qunlar2020qunlar2020 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I sort of sympathise.

However, strictly speaking, the polite thing to do in this instance would have been not to bother posting on this thread.

In happier news, its my grand-daughters first birthday today :)

Grats on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was Klingon before Klingon was cool.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I thought I was being polite. I mean, it seems even more rude (not to mention discriminatory) to assume everyone who types with bad grammar was a disability.

I'm just assuming that English isn't his first language. As someone who struggled though 2 semesters of Spanish and then promptly forgot it all; I give some slack to others using their non-native tongue.

Now if English is his first language... Dude! WTH!? :eek: :D

To topic... if there's a private fleet channel; yeah they will probably drop you when you leave the fleet.
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Now if English is his first language... Dude! WTH!? :eek: :D

He could be dyslexic for all you know, people should be more tolerant of people before saying something like that, you never know how a message like that will be taken by the person you're talking to :(

To the OP, it's a sad fact that there are a lot of people ingame who are completely intolerant of others when those others don't do things the way they want in a team, they snap and start effin' and jeffin' at you, (basically you could be forgiven for giving them the nickname Little Miss Menopause) it's an unfortunate fact of MMO's (one which I've experienced even in Non-elite STF's and other matches) especially when the team ends up losing.
    The best advice I can give you is to just block the people that do it, you could try reporting them but I don't know whether Cryptic can/will do anything as I keep seeing these kind of threads pop up every now and then
  • jon59650jon59650 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The universal translator can't make heads or tails of it!
    sto-afk-list.tumblr.com/
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited August 2014

if i see it right: people are blocking you in game because you did something in the fleet and word got around like wildfire you did something bad and now no one wants to know you.

yeah internal fleet problems have no place out in this direction, the one thing i will say to you is to move on and do something else in game and forget about it. no further communication with any of em and delete anything they may send your way and such. apart from that theres nothing else to be done there.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    In defense to the poster my beliefs that fleets are one the biggest compliants in the game i heard at least 60 percent of sto players being used bye these siad groups of people.
    And I am in totall dissagreement with you sir that say devs shouldnt hear this.

FACT 1 SOME FLEETS IN STO CIRCULATE BOTS OR HACKS
    FACT 2 60 PERCENT OF ALL PLAYERS HAS HAD SAME ISSUE
    FACT 3 SOME FLEETS USE THERE SIZE TO HARRASS SINGLE PLAYER

Fact is i can list thousands oF reason to ask the devs to restructure these fleets or devise a penaltie for siad groups that use there fleet power to harrass one player I.E like in forums. PLEASE DEVS MAKE PENALTIE'S FOR FLEETS.
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cody0893 wrote: »
    In defense to the posterof this post.
    My personal beliefs that fleets are one the biggest compliants in the game i heard at least 60 percent of sto players being used bye these siad groups of people.
    And I am in totall dissagreement with you sir that say devs shouldnt hear this.

FACT 1 SOME FLEETS IN STO CIRCULATE BOTS OR HACKS
    FACT 2 60 PERCENT OF ALL PLAYERS HAS HAD SAME ISSUE
    FACT 3 SOME FLEETS USE THERE SIZE TO HARRASS SINGLE PLAYERS/

Fact is i can list thousands oF reason to ask the devs to restructure these fleets or devise a penaltie for siad groups that use there fleet power to harrass one player I.E like in forums. PLEASE DEVS MAKE PENALTIE'S FOR FLEETS.

and err, where did you pull that 60% statistic? source?:P
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    well i been playing for over three years i have 1 267 friends on my list and every one of them say the same. Most fleet exp are bad sorry a fact. I had to build a couple of fleets for some friends cuz one siad group exhile's another wich in turn is bad for game turns players off. Who want to be rejected

wrong or right doesnt matter
    Results is the player geting a bad taste in ther mouth from a entire group one quick way to kill a game is to have groups run them off 1 at a time.
    And i think every dev should be made aware of this glareing fact.
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    my guess is that a few of his former fleetmates got together and got him the good ol' 24 mute.
    tomorrow it will reset itself, so...
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You don't like them, they don't like you, you've gone your seperate ways, and you don't talk anymore, because they think you screwed up..?

Big deal? Happens every day in real life. Get used to it.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • vegantyrannyvegantyranny Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hi this is my response for you're post maybe that the ppl from you're fleat dont know what item u took so the thing ok he steal from oure bank and than live the fleet and now you cant explain because they blogged you if the sea this threat perhaps the say o crab he din do eat we bocked him too soon :DDDDD
This discussion has been closed.