test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forums flipping the heck out.

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
They worked fifteen minutes ago, but sometime in the intervening space, something happened. I can't get into half the pages, and I get thirty lines of:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3638

At the top of every page.

I have tested this in both Firefox and Chrome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    k022#6452 k022 Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Reset cookies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    poopbang wrote: »
    Reset cookies

Not a cookies issue, it's an issue with the native php.ini coding. One of the web devs must've been messing around with the forums and messed something up. It went away 'on its own' after about twenty minutes with no intervention on my part.
  • Options
    k022#6452 k022 Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    illcadia wrote: »
    Not a cookies issue, it's an issue with the native php.ini coding. One of the web devs must've been messing around with the forums and messed something up. It went away 'on its own' after about twenty minutes with no intervention on my part.

I had the same problem, the very last error had something to do with a error with arc accessing your cookies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    marthitamarthita Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The inaugural elucidation stems from a kook individual and should be slighted.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I noticed this myself and sent it up the chain a bit ago. However, since my computer is being lame this is the first chance I've gotten onto the forums since then XD

Anywho, the issue should be fixed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113