test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khan uniform simply didn't unlock for me

cptstark1cptstark1 Member Posts: 51 Arc User

I recieved the mail with thank you for using arc message, but there's no Khan uniform at any of my characters avaliable. :(
Post edited by cptstark1 on

Comments

• steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited January 2014
    cptstark1 wrote: »

I recieved the mail with thank you for using arc message, but there's no Khan uniform at any of my characters avaliable. :(

Just double-checking since you said "uniform"...the Khan outfit is Off-Duty attire, and will not appear in the uniform listings. Your first costume is uniform only, so you'll need to build this on an alternate costume.

If you, or any reading this, have not done off-duty attire before, go into the tailor, select an alternate costume, or click the "create" button. Select "head" as the first adjustment, and in the top corner to your right, there will be a small drop down menu where you can change "Uniform" to "Off Duty". This will change it for the costume portion as well. You'll find the tunic under the option "Bare Chest". I think the rest of the ensemble is pretty easily found.

By the way, you'll need to sign into each character, while ARC is running, to get the reward per character.
  • cptstark1cptstark1 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just double-checking since you said "uniform"...the Khan outfit is Off-Duty attire, and will not appear in the uniform listings. Your first costume is uniform only, so you'll need to build this on an alternate costume.

If you, or any reading this, have not done off-duty attire before, go into the tailor, select an alternate costume, or click the "create" button. Select "head" as the first adjustment, and in the top corner to your right, there will be a small drop down menu where you can change "Uniform" to "Off Duty". This will change it for the costume portion as well. You'll find the tunic under the option "Bare Chest". I think the rest of the ensemble is pretty easily found.

By the way, you'll need to sign into each character, while ARC is running, to get the reward per character.

Thank you, it helped for my fed character, but still no luck finding this costume set on my kdf toon. There's simply no any drop down menus.
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Afaik its fed only
    edited January 2014
    Afaik its fed only

no, just visit Qo'nos and you'll see.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can be really tricky to find out where the parts are. It took me about 10 minutes to finally got it. I hope cryptic changes one day this way to unlock, wear uniform sets, because sometimes its just even stupid. Just remember the very first step is to select in your "head" tab, the "off duty" uniform and go for the head parts fisrt, then you can change to uniform tab and continue the customizing.
    edited January 2014
    Can be really tricky to find out where the parts are. It took me about 10 minutes to finally got it. I hope cryptic changes one day this way to unlock, wear uniform sets, because sometimes its just even stupid. Just remember the very first step is to select in your "head" tab, the "off duty" uniform and go for the head parts fisrt, then you can change to uniform tab and continue the customizing.

I have a drop down menu on my "head" tub but it stuck (grey and unklickable) on "Uniform", although I found a khan heirstyle. This is stupid. :confused:
  • borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've got different problem. I recieved a mail from arc, and that I get free Khan uniform. So a decided to try it. irst with my caitian toon. But there was no Khan uniform. Later after that with my Vulcan toon, the uniform was there, so I just wanted to see how it will look on toon, but i decided to use my other uniform. But now when I tried to change both of toons with Khan uniform, the uniform just wasn't there at any toon.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cptstark1 wrote: »
    I have a drop down menu on my "head" tub but it stuck (grey and unklickable) on "Uniform", although I found a khan heirstyle. This is stupid. :confused:
    are you trying to do that on the uniform slot your character started the game with? that one can only be used for uniform tailor options; if you want to use something off-duty, you have to create a second slot and use that one
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Afaik its fed only

I do know for certain that Orions and Aliens can wear the Khan uniform, hair, etc.

Klingons, Liberated Borg (KDF), apparently can't.

Haven't tested the other races yet, but someone else might have.

The hair style can be on Uniforms as well, but the other costume pieces are not available that way... Off-Duty only.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • ishtarscorpioishtarscorpio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Doesn't work on any of my characters...

Are any of you surprised?
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lol, I logged in after the patch and now all my toons that were wearing Khan's hairstyle no longer have that style as an option under Hairstyles. I see the clothing options, but no hair. And yes, the helmet option is still showing.

Assumption, the characters finally had enough and pulled their own hair out.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • magusofborgmagusofborg Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was able to put the Kahn outfit on my Borg Klingon the day it came out, though it no longer shows up as an option

http://tinypic.com/r/350j8nn/8
    Joined August 2009
  • zortiumzortium Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can't get this uniform on my fed borg, but it works fine on my reman kdf and thats about it.
  • trenackertrenacker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm using ARC, but I never got an e-mail confirming that I've got the new uniform option.

Did I need to select the option to share data with PerfectWorld during install?
  • zaianya27zaianya27 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I downloaded ARC, received the message, and looked under "Off Duty" outfits--but it still insists that I must pay in Zen for my Khan outfits.