Options

A Change of Direction...

2»

Comments

• Options
    yudhistiroyudhistiro Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    walshicus wrote: »
    It hit me today in an ISE run that nobody ever goes to the objective on the right after killing the first cube. We always go left. Every time, left. Over and over.

Well damnit, let's change that. Go right! Mix things up a little! Every ISE I go to from now on, I'm heading right.

Thats not my rule.
    My rule is for 2 to go left, 2 right and 1 center to murder all spheres and nanites spheres
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It hit me today in an ISE run that nobody ever goes to the objective on the right after killing the first cube. We always go left. Every time, left. Over and over.

Well damnit, let's change that. Go right! Mix things up a little! Every ISE I go to from now on, I'm heading right.

If you don't go left you are a noob. You don't want to be a noob, do you? :D
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited July 2014
    Sorry for Caps in ADVANCE!!

THE HELL WITH IT I AM FREE... I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY, WE'LL BE ABLE TO GO RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT...

Hit me In game for a right side one... I'm on it!!!

I'M IN!!! I WANT TO GO RIGHT!!!

Private Queue Name:

Right ISE - 1st Fleet -

Password: lezdudiz

EDIT: CANCELED CAUSE NOONE JOINED!!
  • Options
    sudonamisudonami Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Section 31 "He's on to us."
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sorry buddy, but only NASCAR drivers play this game. What is this 'right' of which you speak?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    cincsaccincsac Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you turn right long enough, you'll wind up pointing left.

Then you can have it both ways and everyone will be happy. :P
  • Options
    xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The map is kind of confusing. And takes a long time to load into. So going left is really the only option for new players.

The bloated number of options almost deterred me from installing the game.
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The bloated number of options almost deterred me from installing the game.

Sssshhhh.... They'll hear you and be forced to remove it for the same reasons as the exploration clusters.

It will then be reintroduced as a static view STF in which the team has to click on cubes/spheres like a Whack-a-mole carnival game.

Once you have completed the Omega rep, then you can just use the space bar....
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You mean there's a choice of left or right rather than sitting at the re-spawn point waiting for your team to finish?
  • Options
    crusaders4christcrusaders4christ Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just as long as you clearly understand none of my posts in this thread were ever meant to be taken seriously. ;)

Oh my, but of course my dear man, how else would I take such a wrong course of direction. ;) Now let us head for the Vega colony and nail Borgs to wooden posts from one town to another, just like Daenerys Targaryen did in Meereen, where she crucified 163 Great Masters in the town plaza for their wickedness, when they themselves crucified 163 slave children on the road to Meereen. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Every ISE I go to from now on, I'm heading right.

If you have enough DPS to take down the cube , the 4 generators and the transformer all by yourself before the nanite probes get to you -- go ahead .

If not , you'll just cost your team the optional , and they will all love you for it ... every time .
    Promise .
  • Options
    walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    If you have enough DPS to take down the cube , the 4 generators and the transformer all by yourself before the nanite probes get to you -- go ahead .

If not , you'll just cost your team the optional , and they will all love you for it ... every time .
    Promise .

Don't care - they're free to come to the right with me. :)
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Nurse...NURSE! Walshicus isn't taking his meds again nurse!!!! :eek:

*hides head under pillow...*:o
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *Walks in*

I am here from the Ministry of Order. This thread is hereby condemned for being a threat to the peace. All dissenters must return to going right or face punishment.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They should do a new version where a fleet of starfleet ships do one side and a fleet of Klingon ships do the other, With a bonus reward for the team that finishes first. They could do that for the other space one with the temporal gate too. Oh and the one with the Kang could have a romulan fleet added and each one goes after a different cube.
  • Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Simply put: If you go right, then you are playing the game wrong.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

Promise .

The optional is a whooping 15 marks. I suspect they'll live :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "I find your lack of Leftness...disturbing." Hiss Wheeze. :D
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "I find your lack of Leftness...disturbing." Hiss Wheeze. :D

Wrong franchise! Traitor! :D