test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Thread: Romulan Missions/Event Bug (Resolved)

2»

Comments

• texastrekkietexastrekkie Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cross them harder?

~CaptainSmirk

*crosses toes, too*
  • aaron734aaron734 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omg it's true.

It was all Denise Crosby's idea...

~CaptainSmirk

1. I'm experiencing the same bug. Can accept missions on New Romulus, but can't DO them.

2. We love Denise. And Romulans. Shame on you! :-P
  • spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    "Beginning of a new future" and "Lending a hand" don't seam to Move to next stage/finish properly.

Everything else seam to work though so I am a happy camper right now. :P
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Has the patch sorted the problems?
  • inkaineinkaine Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    spookpwa wrote: »
    "Beginning of a new future" and "Lending a hand" don't seam to Move to next stage/finish properly.

Can confirm that. I'm having the same issue. Each single mission does work again now and does complete including giving the daily bonus marks but the guide-through's don't progress. :(
  • spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Alerts are happening but no alert message appears.

Was lucky when I did the crater and an alarm started as I was there, all while people was discussing if alert was gone in chat.
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • augwuaugwu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm having trouble entering the underground ruins on the New Romulus map after getting the T5 Reputation mission to enter, the entrance doesn't light up at all for entry. I sent a bug notice but how long will it take for this to be fixed?

EDIT: Found a workaround.
  • brawndomombrawndomom Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No issues on running missions except for "Beginning" (can accept but doesn't run) and no alerts message showing. Bit of a surprise to get hit by a zillion Tholians in Hwael Ruins and not know it's a count down!
  • angryjonny55angryjonny55 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I talked to the Commander on ESD to accept the New Romulus Aid mission. Went to New Romulus, & after beaming down, that mission completes. I then talked to Admiral Valoth & accepted "Lending a Hand". I then go to Foreman Kylor and accept "New Romulus: Staging Area". After completing the Staging Area mission, the "Lending a Hand" mission does not complete &/or continue. I tried also completing the 4 other areas with mission as well & I was able to do all those, yet the "Lending a Hand" never completes. I can't progress to any further missions.
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So, are the romulan missions fixed?? before the last patch i was stucked trying to finish the tier 2 reputation mission "shuttle codes". Any news? i have 6 characters stucked because of this...
    edited June 2014
    I will appreciate some info to know if these issues are fixed. Im not going to repeat that damn mission again (shuttle codes) if i am not be able to complete the mission.

I guess these issues are not important anymore?? nobody does the romulan reputation missions anymore? :confused:
  • lozo2lozo2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's supposed to be a shuttle that I am to find in the mountain pass but there's no shuttle. I've logged off/logged back in; changed instances; left the system/returned to the system, etc. No shuttle. Previously reported in-game and it was suggested that I post the problem here.
    edited July 2014
    lozo2 wrote: »
    There's supposed to be a shuttle that I am to find in the mountain pass but there's no shuttle. I've logged off/logged back in; changed instances; left the system/returned to the system, etc. No shuttle. Previously reported in-game and it was suggested that I post the problem here.

That mission is a bit confusing. The shuttle is not located on the mission entrance, the shuttle is, how do i say this, "inside" the mission, so you need to go to the instance start first, it is a cave in the north-east of the mountain pass.

BUT, i forgot, before that, you need to adquire the mission from the guy at the teleporter pad. Yeah, its a bit silly, because you already have the reputation mission text but you also need to gather the mission from the teleporter guy.. but meh, it is how it is.
  • lozo2lozo2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That mission is a bit confusing. The shuttle is not located on the mission entrance, the shuttle is, how do i say this, "inside" the mission, so you need to go to the instance start first, it is a cave in the north-east of the mountain pass.

BUT, i forgot, before that, you need to adquire the mission from the guy at the teleporter pad. Yeah, its a bit silly, because you already have the reputation mission text but you also need to gather the mission from the teleporter guy.. but meh, it is how it is.

Thank you very much.
  • tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Huh...So I went to New Romulus on my Reman character earlier to run the Vastam Peaks mission to see if "Lending a Hand" would finally progress. I looked in my Mission Journal, and surprisingly it had already advanced to the Atlai! :) Finishing the Atlai mission progresses it to the Paehos Crater too. Before during the LoR Anniversary Event when I tried to run the missions to complete "Lending a Hand" the whole thing was still bugged, but I guess it's fixed now. Thanks guys!

(You guys need to put this kind of thing in the patch notes though. I wouldn't have figured it out if I wasn't just meandering around NR for some stuff.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    Huh...So I went to New Romulus on my Reman character earlier to run the Vastam Peaks mission to see if "Lending a Hand" would finally progress. I looked in my Mission Journal, and surprisingly it had already advanced to the Atlai! :) Finishing the Atlai mission progresses it to the Paehos Crater too. Before during the LoR Anniversary Event when I tried to run the missions to complete "Lending a Hand" the whole thing was still bugged, but I guess it's fixed now. Thanks guys!

(You guys need to put this kind of thing in the patch notes though. I wouldn't have figured it out if I wasn't just meandering around NR for some stuff.)

See my previous posts. I didnt have a clue this was fixed, and nobody answered me. So, i know how you feel. It looks like if cryptic wants us to repeat all the missions again just to see for ourselves if they are fixed zz.

But "landing a hand" is just the primary fist mission once you enter for the first time in New Romulus and it is a hollow mission. The only thing it does is to show you a cutscene (i think, or not even that, i cant remember) and explains to you the daily missions you can do in new romulus to aid. My guess is that cryptic just deleted that mission directly, because i coudnt get it in 2 of my toons, i just went to the staging area daily mission guy and i didnt have to do the "landing a hand" mission.
This discussion has been closed.