test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Powerboard Races feedback

1235»

Comments

• malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You know, you get the accolade by wining the race or finishing 20 times, right? If you have raced as much as you say, you should have it by now. Just saying.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • tau9tau9 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    malkarris wrote: »
    You know, you get the accolade by wining the race or finishing 20 times, right? If you have raced as much as you say, you should have it by now. Just saying.

first off, i never said i raced alot, but i do try when i can get online and away from being a parent all day lol. secondly im sure eventually i can get the accolade like you said from repeating 20 times or more.

granted, but not everyone has all day to try and grab this accolade or enough time away from RL to actually sit on the game for as long as it takes, besides, this is distracting the main issue, the track is broken, it never disqualifies anyone for going off track, i could board 2 miles in any direction off track and come back to the track and never be disqualified, thats the real problem here, this is being exploited for greed sake alone, there is no sense of fair play at all among players and (sadly enough) i don't expect it, but when this exploit is causing people to get frustrated and miss out on otherwise fun event rewards and accolades, its kind of time to fix the problem don't you think?

I realize we are talking about Cryptic, i realize they don't work for free, i realize not everyone plays for the same reasons, but this should be a simple no brainer decision for them to fix, if not for future Risa events. My thoughts go back to when they fixed the winter tag race event cause of an almost identical problem, they fixed it rather fast, why not do the same here?
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The race sucks big time 1st to finnish but get 3rd cos i missed the flag :mad:
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    malkarris wrote: »

get up at 5:15 and 5:38 - I've got a few wins for each character on my 50 lol board.

What prevents you from using the same course?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."