Options

Bikinis only on risa?

124»

Comments

• Options
    senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bunansa wrote: »
    Since all the party stuff is now opened to risa to be spammed to high hell....balloons all over the race course...yeah...

the simple solution is just allow the swimwear to be wearable in all social zones...

ie DS9 (we have holodecks somewhere around there)
    Drozana
    Bajor (it does have a pool and to mention...would the surfboards work there??)

any map that has people wanting to kill you (including fuzzy epohhs) ie new Romulus should have it disabled...

Then that should be applied to formal and off-duty wear as well. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Then that should be applied to formal and off-duty wear as well. :rolleyes:

this ^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If anything we should have bikinis on enemy kdf maps. Over the years mmo's have taught me that the less it covers, the more it protects. Bikini armor is the best possible armor in a combat situation. The Zentradi agree also.
  • Options
    jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The latest patch broke it more.

Swimwear costumes that I could never get to wear off of Risa, now work on Qonos/DS9 after first try.

Yay :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The latest patch broke it more.

Swimwear costumes that I could never get to wear off of Risa, now work on Qonos/DS9 after first try.

Yay :)

kdf always get the lucky bugs i want this bug to work on my fed rom :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    I agree, that in reality it would be a short term "fad" where people would wear them on ESD or Qo'noS, but if they made it available to everyone, the "Ooh look at me, I'm special, because I'm being naughty" attitude would dissipate very quickly...

...I can't see the harm in it myself, and it would certainly make the time it takes to "grind" for the outfit more worthwhile.

If I may drag this suggestion back up...
    So, how about a little compromise. We can wear our various "summer clothing" anywhere, but ONLY during the summer event.

Let people have some fun with it, then pack it away until next year. I bet there is more than one person that wishes that applied to other "event" items.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited June 2014
    @jellico1
    The proof that you are looking/asking for, to my understanding, can cost someone their job and/or criminal charges for leaking confidential internal documents (or whatever the accusation is) besides that contract that you mentioned would most likely cover ships and major events of which the summer event IMHO is, so yes CBS could say swimware on Risa only.

I understand a document like that

and if that is so

People who say CBS said this are making it up because said document means they/those who claim CBS said whatever arnt in the board room when that decision is made.

So everytime you see poster saying well CBS said this and that....There making it up to serve there own interests
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Until someone can actually back up the CBS claims with hard evidence, I will continue to assume its all just a load of TRIBBLE. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Until someone can actually back up the CBS claims with hard evidence, I will continue to assume its all just a load of TRIBBLE. :rolleyes:

sorry but i have to agree with you can anyone even show a post of cryptic saying CBS said such?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited June 2014
    Who needs bikinies when you can use your winter coat.
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    God, nobody uses the search function of the forums, seriously.. still people complaining about this.. zzz xD.

Actually almost everyone uses the "Search" function. I do, frequently. Of course, in 3 years I can count the number of times it actually found what I was looking for on the fingers of one hand... :rolleyes:
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!