test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Connection Problem

Ok something is wrong... I have done all the technical testing possible all the pinging, tracert”ing” speed testing, and used the EU proxy. I called my ISP used different ISP’s … I even faced east shook my right leg and waved a Borg rabbits foot to rising sun while humming the theme the original series … and NOTHING!!!, it still takes too long for the launcher to load and even longer to sign in. then once loaded the lag and rubber banding is a night mare

Before the Techies go crazy let me just say I DON’T CARE, I have read the forms noticed I am not the only one having an Issues. There should be no tech support needed, I should log in and play..

Cryptic PLESE FIX the Server and connection problems
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jrbrianjrbrian Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hi:

Have you tried to delete the ShaderCashe.logg file? Check the sticky point above. I have very similar problem when trying to initiate the launcher. This appears to have corrected this particular issue.

NOTE: This does not correct the lag and disconnect/timeout issues unfortunately.
  • Options
    nickdeamrco019nickdeamrco019 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jrbrian wrote: »
    Hi:

Have you tried to delete the ShaderCashe.logg file? Check the sticky point above. I have very similar problem when trying to initiate the launcher. This appears to have corrected this particular issue.

NOTE: This does not correct the lag and disconnect/timeout issues unfortunately.

I will try that .. Thanks