test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connection Problems...

Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed STO a week or so ago, and recently(over the past 4-5 days)have been experiencing extreme connection problems(lag spikes/server not responding and such), some days it's worse than others and today is one of those days. For the first 2-3 days STO was as smooth as an android's behind, but now, it's almost to the point of unplayable. I removed two great games(World of Tanks/World of Warplanes) to see if it would help, but...I sacrificed games I could play without problems(except for a server lag now and then), for a game that has so many problems, it's not even funny. I'll appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Your friendly neighborhood...player?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by stodatapiocard on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Take a look at this thread, then post some network diagnostic results... http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225155
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You were also told this yesterday when you made the exact same thread.

Please try answering people instead of making more threads.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• stodatapiocardstodatapiocard Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello everyone, I downloaded and installed STO a week or so ago, and recently(over the past 4-5 days)have been experiencing extreme connection problems(lag spikes/server not responding and such), some days it's worse than others and today is one of those days. For the first 2-3 days STO was as smooth as an android's behind, but now, it's almost to the point of unplayable. I removed two great games(World of Tanks/World of Warplanes) to see if it would help, but...I sacrificed games I could play without problems(except for a server lag now and then), for a game that has so many problems, it's not even funny. I'll appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Your friendly neighborhood...player?

Now I'm having even WORSE problems. It knocks me off the internet, along with my family, so it looks like I have to get rid of STO now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Now I'm having even WORSE problems. It knocks me off the internet, along with my family, so it looks like I have to get rid of STO now...

Well we're sorry to see you go but since you were unwilling to do what people asked to diagnose where your issue lies then there isn't much we could have done to help you.

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.