Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Strauss: it is an honor to meet you preator. Ambassador char has kept me up to date on things here and after his latest report I thought it would be good to cone here personally.

Vornak: Of course. I was glad to hear of the Confederacy Council's decision. I hope that this can lead to a new era of cooperation and economic prosperity for both our peoples.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Vornak: Of course. I was glad to hear of the Confederacy Council's decision. I hope that this can lead to a new era of cooperation and economic prosperity for both our peoples.

Strauss: very much agreed preator. After the republics actions and those of Clark to be more specific we needed a new ally. I am glad the romulans have decided to join. This also brings up I convinced the council to make you a full memeber right away. You will be able to send someone to reach to sit on the council
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: very much agreed preator. After the republics actions and those of Clark to be more specific we needed a new ally. I am glad the romulans have decided to join. This also brings up I convinced the council to make you a full memeber right away. You will be able to send someone to reach to sit on the council

Vornak: We appreciate it. I, personally, hope that we can work together to bring both the UNSC and the Republic to the negotiating table, in the interests of continued peace.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: We appreciate it. I, personally, hope that we can work together to bring both the UNSC and the Republic to the negotiating table, in the interests of continued peace.

Strauss: on that we are agreed preator. Let us hope you can have a better time trying to talk to him and work this out then we have had.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: on that we are agreed preator. Let us hope you can have a better time trying to talk to him and work this out then we have had.

Vornak: The Republic and the Romulan people have been allies for the better part of a century. I'm sure I will have some success in mediating any dispute.

Provided the UNSC is prepared to make some small concessions...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: so how has the war affected romulous our Intel on your people is small since we haven't had much contacted with you all save for that one short lived war.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: The Republic and the Romulan people have been allies for the better part of a century. I'm sure I will have some success in mediating any dispute.

Provided the UNSC is prepared to make some small concessions...

Strauss: what kind of concessions preator. I'm prepared to work towards peace but you have to remember. I answer to fleetcomm in Virgo still. They also have to be willing to agree to the terms I can work out.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: what kind of concessions preator. I'm prepared to work towards peace but you have to remember. I answer to fleetcomm in Virgo still. They also have to be willing to agree to the terms I can work out.

Vornak: Having your ships massed on the Republic's border could seriously hamper the peace process. I'd suggest pulling them back as a gesture of good will.

As well as a public apology for assisting rebels in Republic Space.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: Having your ships massed on the Republic's border could seriously hamper the peace process. I'd suggest pulling them back as a gesture of good will.

As well as a public apology for assisting rebels in Republic Space.

Strauss: the ships will pull out once Clark agrees to leave the tamurians alone. As for the rebels we can do so again. But fleetcomm will not pull lasky out if they are still under threat of being attacked. If you can get Clark to agree to let then be then we can pull our ships.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: the ships will pull out once Clark agrees to leave the tamurians alone. As for the rebels we can do so again. But fleetcomm will not pull lasky out if they are still under threat of being attacked. If you can get Clark to agree to let then be then we can pull our ships.

Vornak: According to the Republic Constitution, a member can not secede without the approval of the Senate. The Turanians didn't even hold an election.

These are exactly the types of debates that need to be discussed. Let's not forget that, as I said, the Romulan people and the Republic have been close allies for much of the past century.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: According to the Republic Constitution, a member can not secede without the approval of the Senate. The Turanians didn't even hold an election.

These are exactly the types of debates that need to be discussed. Let's not forget that, as I said, the Romulan people and the Republic have been close allies for much of the past century.

Strauss: Clark isn't following their laws either. I've received reports from people I trust their. Have you managed to receive the reports that got admiral matt and his ship wanted in the republic. Clark is against against what the republic was founded for. Under their last president we became strong allies in a very short time. Now Clark comes and if the previous president saw what he was doing they would be ashamed.

He pauses for moment.

Strauss: preator I respect your stance on this. You are in a difficult situation. But the unsc was asked to helped in this situation by members of the republic. Besides from what I hear he's all but disbanded the republic senate.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ooc: not sure how you want to plan to do this but this could be a perfect moment for Clark to strike at laskys fleer. Just saying if you wanted to make it more interesting. Upto you I'll enjoy this either way
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: Clark isn't following their laws either. I've received reports from people I trust their. Have you managed to receive the reports that got admiral matt and his ship wanted in the republic. Clark is against against what the republic was founded for. Under their last president we became strong allies in a very short time. Now Clark comes and if the previous president saw what he was doing they would be ashamed.

He pauses for moment.

Strauss: preator I respect your stance on this. You are in a difficult situation. But the unsc was asked to helped in this situation by members of the republic. Besides from what I hear he's all but disbanded the republic senate.

Vornak: Again, these are the issues that should be discussed at the negotiating table.

At least pull some ships back for the talks.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: Again, these are the issues that should be discussed at the negotiating table.

At least pull some ships back for the talks.

Strauss: very well I will have the arbiter pull his ships out of the area. Lasky will keep his task force and the 501st on the ground. They can leave now even.

He signals bly who heads to the drop ship giving the orders as the covenant ships pull out

Strauss: that leaves lasky and his task force now.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: very well I will have the arbiter pull his ships out of the area. Lasky will keep his task force and the 501st on the ground. They can leave now even.

He signals bly who heads to the drop ship giving the orders as the covenant ships pull out

Strauss: that leaves lasky and his task force now.

Vornak: Excellent. I'll notify the Republic and convene a summit on Hyperion.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vornak: Excellent. I'll notify the Republic and convene a summit on Hyperion.

Strauss: very well. I will head back to the venator to speak with fleet comm while you speak to the republic.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss: very well. I will head back to the venator to speak with fleet comm while you speak to the republic.

*Vornak bows before heading to a waiting hovercar.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strauss soon is back on the venator

Yulari: well how did that go.

Strauss: it went. Get me lasky on the line I'll be in the conference room put him on their.

Yulari: right away admiral.

Soon

Lasky: I still don't like it.

Strauss: I know you don't cause to be honest neither do I. But to be honest I don't either but the preator seems to think he can get Clark to back down so keep your eyes open and watch your back.

Lasky: yes sir. Lasky out.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yulari: general you have an incoming message from admiral hood. Should I send it down to you.

Strauss: yes admiral please do.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *Tara glares intensely at her.*

Tara *hateful*: If I weren't chained up right now...

Mira: *Presses a button which sends an electric current through Tara and she stops it after the first ten seconds..*

This is all about me getting what I want.. something the boss doesn't need to know about..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara A: If my Dad knew the things I've done...

Ebren: The world is a cruel place and doesn't care about the softer side of things.. He would be glad your alive.. but he would be extremely displeased with your mother.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Mira: *Presses a button which sends an electric current through Tara and she stops it after the first ten seconds..*

This is all about me getting what I want.. something the boss doesn't need to know about..

Tara: And what's that, targ?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ebren: The world is a cruel place and doesn't care about the softer side of things.. He would be glad your alive.. but he would be extremely displeased with your mother.

Tara A: Why?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara: And what's that, targ?

Mira: Watching you in pain.. A whole lot of pain before I return to kill you.. Besides my dear.. I have a whole list to kill.. Including mommy.. Including daddy.. our sister... maybe her husband too.. but oh wait .. The Elibisi might have taken care of that problem.. both of them maybe... and maybe the other you from the other timeline.. but again.. The Elibisi may do her in too.

Man.. I should send them a thank you note..

But Cade.. Probably snap her neck like a twig.. Shouldn't be too hard. Mara too..

That TRIBBLE Emma.. maybe I should hook her up to this and fry her..

Your Boyfriend.. Luke. I think I should skin him alive and right in front of you...

So.. as you can see..

*She turns the current back on.. giving Tara a horrible shock and burn... and she turns it on and off... for the better part of a couple minutes..*

This is all about me having my due... before I kill you..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara A: Why?

Ebren: That she left you and him on the planet to rot.. but what did you find out from Lexi...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Mira: Watching you in pain.. A whole lot of pain before I return to kill you.. Besides my dear.. I have a whole list to kill.. Including mommy.. Including daddy.. our sister... maybe her husband too.. but oh wait .. The Elibisi might have taken care of that problem.. both of them maybe... and maybe the other you from the other timeline.. but again.. The Elibisi may do her in too.

Man.. I should send them a thank you note..

But Cade.. Probably snap her neck like a twig.. Shouldn't be too hard. Mara too..

That TRIBBLE Emma.. maybe I should hook her up to this and fry her..

Your Boyfriend.. Luke. I think I should skin him alive and right in front of you...

So.. as you can see..

*She turns the current back on.. giving Tara a horrible shock and burn... and she turns it on and off... for the better part of a couple minutes..*

This is all about me having my due... before I kill you..

*Tara grits her teeth, glaring and growling at Mira.*

Tara *fury*: Touch any of them and I will KILL YOU!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ebren: That she left you and him on the planet to rot.. but what did you find out from Lexi...

Tara A: I don't wanna talk about it...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *Tara grits her teeth, glaring and growling at Mira.*

Tara *fury*: Touch any of them and I will KILL YOU!!!

Mira: Oh but you can try.. but even if you do some how pop out of here.. The Happiest day will turn to ash in your mouth..

but before that.. lets have a bit of fun..

*She turns the current back on and turns it off intermittently for what seems like hours.. *
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tara A: I don't wanna talk about it...

*Ebren gives her an embrace and holds her there...*

Ebren: You don't have too..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    *O'Connor enters the turbolift and soon enters the transporter room with an EV suit.*

Chief: Ready for transport..