124»

Comments

• britalmightybritalmighty Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    same issue - Bajoran sci captain

I see people have submitted tickets and surprise surprise
    they are deleted and ignored

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A DISGRACE

ever it has been my misfortune to submit tickets and they are straight up deleted and forgotten about.

THIS would be unacceptable from a UK based company...I've never known the like.

I cannot find anything listed in the "known issues" or any indication that this is being looked at. I pour an obscene amount of money into this game (out of my love for the franchise and my ever longing desire to be a part of it in any which way I can), But I'm starting to feel like I'm being exploited by this company...take take take...never offer any support or response to my concerns/questions about gaming issues for the service I pay them for!

Is this "skills invalid" bug being looked at...please grace us with a response for this issue and stop (I ask you) leaving us in the dark to ponder among ourselves)
  • rankinhoperankinhope Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is this "skills invalid" bug being looked at...please grace us with a response for this issue and stop (I ask you) leaving us in the dark to ponder among ourselves)

It would appear so take a look here http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1092061&page=3

they are able to recreate the problem so hopefully a fix soon
  • saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They're fixing it with tomorrow's patch.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1095351

Saurian, Trill, Bajoran, Ferengi, Klingon, Gorn, Lethean, Orion, Pakled, Rigelian, and Caitians were affected. Yeesh.
  • nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    saeyn wrote: »

Saurian, Trill, Bajoran, Ferengi, Klingon, Gorn, Lethean, Orion, Pakled, Rigelian, and Caitians were affected. Yeesh.

Well, I'm just glad we got a quick fix. Wonder what caused it...
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nikkojt wrote: »
    Well, I'm just glad we got a quick fix. Wonder what caused it...

The wonders of computer programming, change one thing and break three others without knowing until its live.
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    saeyn wrote: »

Damn. This could have been a real disaster for me. I barley play my Bajoran Engineer, hes my original char, the main one i Play is my Caitian Engineer, and my other 2 Feds are a Caitian Sci and Caitian Tac. This bug could have completly killed my ability to play on Fed side.
  • fihillfihill Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, dowloaded the patch today. still cannot respec nor can I use any of my traits...
    ]

forgot to add: Gorn Eng..
  • aschientaaschienta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The patch has not happened yet...yesterdays patch was not suppose to be the fix. We have 3 more hours of waiting...
  • ozz5ozz5 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue.

We understand that you have concerns with your Captain Retrain Token. You need talk to Skill Trainer found at Earth Spacedock, Deep Space K-7, Deep Space 9, First City, and Ganalda Space Station, to use or check your tokens. Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher.

Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Star Trek Online forums: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/ ;

Our Unofficial Star Trek Online Wiki: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Main_Page/ ;

Actual in-game strategies, ships, skill build, boff and doff uses, NPC locations, destinations, item uses, etc; are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process.

If you think that this is a possible bug, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Once the issue is resolved, it will be included on the next patch including the patch notes in which will indicate all the issues that has been addressed.

You can check on the release notes on the link below:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Perfect World Support

this is a bunch of TRIBBLE they need to fix the game instead of doing nothining for us a lot of us r life time members that keep there lights burning we deman better service than this !!!!!!:mad:
  • neuganneugan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, I was instructed to submit a bug report (done but ticket seems to have disappeared), and post about it here on this forum. Unfortunately I can't create new threads, thus this post...

Issue: I have an old Klingon character (created shortly after the game went live when Klingons were still straight PvP) that is Lieutenant 5. When I logged it on, I had a window telling me I needed to respec, and I had no skills, and over 100k skill points from Space and Ground combined. As you might be aware, this is WAY too many points for a lvl 5 Lieutenant. Naturally, I can try to spend them, but the accept button never lights up as I am unable to spend all the points since even if I fill up all the lieutenant skills I have points left over. I am currently stuck on the tutorial quest that tells me to spend skill points.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • butcherblockbutcherblock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm in the same boat as neugan. Old level 7 KDF character from when the game first started, logged in and was told I had to respec. I have more skill points than I can spend, and it won't let me spend what I can, so I'm screwed as well.
    neugan wrote: »
    Issue: I have an old Klingon character (created shortly after the game went live when Klingons were still straight PvP) that is Lieutenant 5. When I logged it on, I had a window telling me I needed to respec, and I had no skills, and over 100k skill points from Space and Ground combined. As you might be aware, this is WAY too many points for a lvl 5 Lieutenant. Naturally, I can try to spend them, but the accept button never lights up as I am unable to spend all the points since even if I fill up all the lieutenant skills I have points left over. I am currently stuck on the tutorial quest that tells me to spend skill points.