you now customize your kit visuals at the tailor
    You can also customize armor colors!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Fluidic Antiproton Wrist Lance now costs 50 Lobi.
    This was incorrectly set to 200 Lobi.

Sure would have been nice to have known this before I bought it for the overprice.. but I got even and got the 50 Lobi Hirogen Armor... just paid the opposite prices for the two. :P
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is the event of switching from a space map, to a ground map unslotting ship devices (sometimes just 2 of them, most times all of them) known yet, or am I the only one having this happen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I noticed that some NPCs now show the neo-ESD interior in their dialog box.... BUT... one of these is the SFA tailor, and another is the Security officer at DS9....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    Why does your body armor visuals not work now
    Armor visuals are a tailor unlock now. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    any answer as to if we'll get 150 lobi returned to us for someone elses mistake ?
    i had a post in gameplay bug section of forums but it was deleted.........
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is the event of switching from a space map, to a ground map unslotting ship devices (sometimes just 2 of them, most times all of them) known yet, or am I the only one having this happen?

no happens to me just not the ship devices it unequips my weapons eng sci and tact consoles everything lol it annoying when u do not know and u collect loot to only find out ur full lol.

• Options
    finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not a word about the bug that keeps you from slotting reputation traits because your skills are "invalid", and also keeps you from reskilling? I'm sure it will go away if we don't talk about it.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not a word about the bug that keeps you from slotting reputation traits because your skills are "invalid", and also keeps you from reskilling? I'm sure it will go away if we don't talk about it.

hmm, while its a widespread issue, there are some people, like myself, that aren't affected by it.....maybe they are working on it and its taking longer than a day to fix/find it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The armor must cost 200 lobi? It even doesn't worth 50.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Wednesday, April 23rd, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

I take back anything negative I said about you. :)

P.S. BACON!
  • Options
    swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While you are it...fix the stfs, the rep system, the 30% dps nerf and everything else that made the game just frustrating since yesterday
  • Options
    ridddickxxxridddickxxx Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    swatop wrote: »
    While you are it...fix the stfs, the rep system, the 30% dps nerf and everything else that made the game just frustrating since yesterday

30%? no. I wish it was 30%, it would make my game a lot more interesting

The nerf in DPS is about 6-7%, depends on your current skills, after that you can add buffed 4 dps traits, and you get the same thing.
    2nhfgxf.jpg
  • Options
    gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    DoFFs reset every map transition, items unequip at random but at least I didn't lose my helmsman trait from the list.

I love how broken this patch is. PWE/Cryptic you can never actually patch anything right first time can you? :rolleyes:
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    it is 25-30%, other players I have been talking to have similar DPS losses (with offensive traits already being slotted)
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    swatop wrote: »
    it is 25-30%, other players I have been talking to have similar DPS losses (with offensive traits already being slotted)

Really? My Scimitar has over 25% CrtH and over 104% CrtD, that's with Borg module and tachyokinetic converter equipped... more than before!
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    may a dev can confirm that awful doff bug?!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1089851&page=2
  • Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    All of those buttons are gone for everyone. All of it is handled in the tailor now. Kit visuals and armor visuals are now added to costumes. If your kit is visible, then it's been added to the costume that you currently have on.

Not quite, old kits still have the "disable visuals" in their right click menu, they also don't show in the tailor when active which means they aren't part of the costume.
  • Options
    digiduckdigiduck Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but I'm having issues with the Cryptic Launcher getting stuck at the "loading pleas wait" Screen. Has anyone else been having this issue. I Looked at the Debug log and it makes no sense too me.
  • Options
    ghostsights28ghostsights28 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm so very glad the maintenance occurs during my usual EST play time, which, I normally "try" to revolve around my work that consumes most of the day. If this becomes a constant theme I may have to re-think this whole thing, lol.
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

George S. Patton
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I suspect there will be 8 patches in the next 4-5 weeks, outside the normal down time
  • Options
    robobigtimerobobigtime Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    alarikun wrote: »
    So... I bought the wrist-launcher today for 200 Lobi... could I get a refund on that, or at least the 150 Lobi back, since this is considered a "Bug" or "Glitch"? Hoping to get an answer, otherwise I'll file a report in-game tomorrow.

TRIBBLE TRIBBLE TRIBBLE TRIBBLE I did the same thing and now I hate myself :(
  • Options
    enterprise629enterprise629 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Fluidic Antiproton Wrist Lance now costs 50 Lobi.
    This was incorrectly set to 200 Lobi"

I got one yesterday, doubt there's any chance of getting a refund. :(

Ah well XD Nice fixes, loving S9!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Really? My Scimitar has over 25% CrtH and over 104% CrtD, that's with Borg module and tachyokinetic converter equipped... more than before!

also have these consoles and similar stats
    I use the same ship as before, the same equipment as before, same boffs, same doffs pretty much everything is the same... except this new trait TRIBBLE.
    In season 8 i got 14k-16k DPS with that build... now i get 10-11k DPS.
    If not the new trait system then something else has been massively nerfed.
    In my fleet several people noticed similar heavy DPS reductions from one day to the other.
  • Options
    darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No mention of the glitch I've found on my KDF toon. And I'm sure I'm not the only player experiencing this problem.

Upon logging in to STO S9 for the first time with my KDF toon (which WAS fully skilled and is over 1.5 years old) I was prompted to re-slot my traits. So I open the traits tab and the only traits that I have are the "Personal" traits.....the rest are completely blank! There's nothing to slot! So I look at my "Skills" tab and although I have not done a respec on that toon in nearly a year, near the bottom of the box near the "Respec" button it says "Skills Invalid"!! WTF is that?? They were valid when I skilled the toon!!

Ok so now I'm aggravated that a respec is being forced on me. But I try to do the respec, but I can't because I do not have a respec token! So they force a respec on me and don't even have the courtesy of providing me with the token! This is a game breaker! I now have a KDF toon that was fully skilled and is over 1.5 years old and is now completely useless until I spend my hard earned Dilithium to convert it to Zen so that I can buy a respec token. Not happy at all!! Yet another reason to NEVER EVER spend a single penny of real money on this broken game!! :mad:
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So, my MACO XI line is now part of a 4 piece set. One of those is called SwimTest.

What is a SwimTest and what do I get if I 4 piece the set? :D
    (note, it does not show up on the XII versions)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcyh3u0bouecpb3/screenshot_2014-04-23-06-31-20.jpg

Oops. LOL
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    darpink wrote: »
    No mention of the glitch I've found on my KDF toon. And I'm sure I'm not the only player experiencing this problem.

Upon logging in to STO S9 for the first time with my KDF toon (which WAS fully skilled and is over 1.5 years old) I was prompted to re-slot my traits. So I open the traits tab and the only traits that I have are the "Personal" traits.....the rest are completely blank! There's nothing to slot! So I look at my "Skills" tab and although I have not done a respec on that toon in nearly a year, near the bottom of the box near the "Respec" button it says "Skills Invalid"!! WTF is that?? They were valid when I skilled the toon!!

Ok so now I'm aggravated that a respec is being forced on me. But I try to do the respec, but I can't because I do not have a respec token! So they force a respec on me and don't even have the courtesy of providing me with the token! This is a game breaker! I now have a KDF toon that was fully skilled and is over 1.5 years old and is now completely useless until I spend my hard earned Dilithium to convert it to Zen so that I can buy a respec token. Not happy at all!! Yet another reason to NEVER EVER spend a single penny of real money on this broken game!! :mad:

oh the pain the pain of it all, a little problem has been blown way out of hand... oh and dont let the shuttlecraft door hit u on the way out.. after all why plan a game when your not happy with it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    somebob wrote: »
    So, my MACO XI line is now part of a 4 piece set. One of those is called SwimTest.

What is a SwimTest and what do I get if I 4 piece the set? :D
    (note, it does not show up on the XII versions)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcyh3u0bouecpb3/screenshot_2014-04-23-06-31-20.jpg

Oops. LOL

You put on a swimsuit underneath and get the 4 piece bouns, lol.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I will say that it would be in order to give us 1 respec token. I'm not expecting one but I could always use it :)
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

This discussion has been closed.