test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mega long loading screens

After playing and switching zones, I have noticed it will stall on a loading screen at times.

Instead of completely loading, it simply loads up to about the 90+% region, than creeps at a rate of about .1% every 2-5mins if I am lucky.

I have has this issue before when S8.5 first hit, and it appears to have come back in full force.

When it happens to me, I have actually left it loading for over an hour, and it has only reached another 4% during that time, while still never completing the loading.

Anyone else have this issue?
tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

Comments

• Options
    spieces8472spieces8472 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    After playing and switching zones, I have noticed it will stall on a loading screen at times.

Instead of completely loading, it simply loads up to about the 90+% region, than creeps at a rate of about .1% every 2-5mins if I am lucky.

I have has this issue before when S8.5 first hit, and it appears to have come back in full force.

When it happens to me, I have actually left it loading for over an hour, and it has only reached another 4% during that time, while still never completing the loading.

Anyone else have this issue?

That was also happening with mine account yesterday... maybe serv:eek:ers are overloaded