test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (April 23, 2014) [Complete]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Wednesday, April 23rd, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You had to do it, did you? You had to prove all those people who say there will be daily patching right did you?
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    You had to do it, did you? You had to prove all those people who say there will be daily patching right did you?

Mwahaha! It was all part of my delicious bacon-y plan to make sure there would be fixes! :D
  • Options
    shireknightshireknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hirogen Enhanced Battle Armor now costs 200 Lobi once again.

So if I go buy this before the patch is installed then I can get it for 50 Lobi and you won't punish me for taking advantage of the flaw by taking the remaining 150 Lobi at a later date? (if I ever manage to accumulate 150 Lobi)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Mwahaha! It was all part of my delicious bacon-y plan to make sure there would be fixes! :D

While you're at it ... what's the deal with the kit modules? Patch notes clearly said that they'd be available from vendors for EC but they're not.
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This was incorrectly set to 50 Lobi.

Best bug so far in season 9 :P
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Hail to Thee, my Mistress!

Did the new staff arrive with the peeled grapes? Are you and your wife satisfied with the pleasure palace?

Also, I have a Ha'tak battlecruiser here that I've just signed over to Tacofangs as his personal craft. It comes with 1,000 Jaffa soldier minions, 500 servants, a gilded throne room with a solid gold throne and a bunch of really expensive alien tapestries, plus the weapons arrays work.

Where does Tacofangs want it delivered?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm glad to see these fixes coming up. Makes me also glad I only play on weekends. So this will allow some time for the fixes to come up.

Darn I could have jumped on that deal with the Hirogen armor at a reduced rate.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So... I bought the wrist-launcher today for 200 Lobi... could I get a refund on that, or at least the 150 Lobi back, since this is considered a "Bug" or "Glitch"? Hoping to get an answer, otherwise I'll file a report in-game tomorrow.
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Did the new staff arrive with the peeled grapes?
    They did! The grapes were quite delicious and I've been very thankful for the additional wine you sent. It shall be treasured.

Where does Tacofangs want it delivered?
    I don't recall where he wanted it delivered, however I'm sure you can leave it with me. I will gladly take care of it till he is ready. :)
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I thought something was a bit off about the Hirogen armour and the Fluidic wrist weapon. Glad I bought the armour though for 50 Lobi, and double glad I didn't buy the weapon hahaha.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    They did! The grapes were quite delicious and I've been very thankful for the additional wine you sent. It shall be treasured.

I don't recall where he wanted it delivered, however I'm sure you can leave it with me. I will gladly take care of it till he is ready. :)

1. You are welcome! Ba'al prides himself on his customer service network.

2. Unfortunately, I need to deliver this personally. It's an armed battlecruiser, after all. Currently registered as BIV (Ba'al Imperium Vessel) New ESD, but of course he may rename it.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This was incorrectly set to 50 Lobi.

Fluidic Antiproton Wrist Lance now costs 50 Lobi.

This was incorrectly set to 200 Lobi.

Ahh, that makes more sense. Now I just have to decide...do I pick up the armor for 50 now or the weapon for 50 tomorrow...

Is buying the armor for 50 knowing that it's incorrectly priced considered exploiting?
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Best lobi sale ever, lol. Get your cheap Hirogen armor while you can!
  • Options
    ibreakbonesibreakbones Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I read the patch note and you are not even bothering to address our issue with the joysticks we have been using for so long. Did you remove them them or is this just a glitch? Will it be fixed or are you removing support? Ok so you are choosing to ignore us. No problem, I wont be spending any more money. You win.
  • Options
    trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any chance fixing the old Tholian Requisition boxes, they appear to have been removed from the game and are now stuck in my inventory and in our fleet bank inventory :(
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Devs+Trendy and Smirk, just FYI: I can't enable ANY armor visuals on my Romulan (KDF side). Haven't checked my other characters yet, but I can say that there is no "enable visuals" button for the kit or the armor on my Romulan. My kit is permanently visible, and my armor is permanently invisible. Can you fix this, please?
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm guessing a refund of 150 Lobi for that Wrist Lance would be out of order...right? :P
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Devs+Trendy and Smirk, just FYI: I can't enable ANY armor visuals on my Romulan (KDF side). Haven't checked my other characters yet, but I can say that there is no "enable visuals" button for the kit or the armor on my Romulan. My kit is permanently visible, and my armor is permanently invisible. Can you fix this, please?

All of those buttons are gone for everyone. All of it is handled in the tailor now. Kit visuals and armor visuals are now added to costumes. If your kit is visible, then it's been added to the costume that you currently have on.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    I'm guessing a refund of 150 Lobi for that Wrist Lance would be out of order...right? :P

You and I can both hope for it. I recommend filing a report with the GMs, since it's stated in the Release Notes that it was "In Error", and thus, should count as a glitch that needs to be "fixed".
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    alarikun wrote: »
    You and I can both hope for it. I recommend filing a report with the GMs, since it's stated in the Release Notes that it was "In Error", and thus, should count as a glitch that needs to be "fixed".

That's what happens when you go buy the new shiny on the first day. Not exactly a must-have weapon. That lobi has gone off to the ether.
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    so, the patch notes specify the repeat will be fixed for KDF romulans. but I'm on a Feddy Romulan and can't reply it, will this be fixed for both?
  • Options
    dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So the problem where people have maxed out reps but no passives to choose from and asks for a respec is not a known issue? season 9 is a disaster
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Bet there will be 1 or 2 more patches before the worst bugs are squashed. The trait system TRIBBLE up (I'm glad I wasn't affected) is pretty bad, and plenty of proof it exists has been posted.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nothing in the patch notes about the fact that non-xbox controllers no longer work. We need this fixed also.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    caleb143caleb143 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So, will you fix the current bad graphics issues? they look fuzzy and half baked, even when adjusted
    tumblr_o0xkrlVud21uuxsqjo1_1280.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    caleb143 wrote: »
    So, will you fix the current bad graphics issues? they look fuzzy and half baked, even when adjusted

Try typing /renderscale 1 into your chatbox and see if that fixes it for you.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    niekostrousniekostrous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    30189532 is my error ticket.
    Any plans on fixing that one?
    Thank you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    All of those buttons are gone for everyone. All of it is handled in the tailor now. Kit visuals and armor visuals are now added to costumes. If your kit is visible, then it's been added to the costume that you currently have on.

Thanks, good to know. :cool:

Have to say I preferred the old way, tho...
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited April 2014

you now customize your kit visuals at the tailor
  • Options
    oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Fluidic Antiproton Wrist Lance now costs 50 Lobi.
    This was incorrectly set to 200 Lobi.

Will I be refunded 150 lobi then? Or can I kiss it goodbye.
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

This discussion has been closed.