test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dooommm!! The Game is Finsihed!! Everything is Doomed Thread!!

Comments

• Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    O wise Tribble, tell me your secrets!

*The Tribble purrs*

Dangit. According to it, we're all DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

"Holodeck, the Final server
    This was the gaming of the starship Sparta
    Its ended mission:
    To explore strange new bugs
    To seek out new grind and new creeping power
    To boldly STO where no one had STO'd before"
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok its time we get more serious comments coming into this, I meen this is just getting ridiculous *A massive boxing glove smacks Johankreig off the stage and a loud speek booms out* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have fun people of Doom, this doomsday guy is out of here for a long extended sabbatical. Session 9 seems just like another grind dressed in silk. Bye.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can we take a vote or something to close this thread? It has long since gone off topic and really never had anything to do with the game in the first place. Tired of looking at it every time I log in and others are too.
  • Options
    anothervisitoranothervisitor Member Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Eightball tribble, will the game be dooomed?

> "Hell no, people will complain but still grind their heart out. Uncle Cryptic will look at their data mining and see that it is all good as it should be."
    Tyr shall give me strength!
    For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While I was looking at the tribble forums this morning I looked outside to see my dog playing with my neighbor's cat....DOOOOOMMMM!!!!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    people still aren't happy with the kit revamp..... DOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    damienvryce2damienvryce2 Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My launcher is pre-downloading S9. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!
    STO: Where men are men and the women probably are too.
    I support the Star Trek Battles channel.
  • Options
    dre108dre108 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't login to the game right now, is it down for everyone?
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can they close this tread ??:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    Can they close this tread ??:P

Right? It's a huge phail boat anyway. It's been around since last September now and isn't even on the front page if you sort by replies or views. If they want to carry out a thread for this long at least make it epic. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    damienvryce2damienvryce2 Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Why do some people take this thread seriously? Most of the posts are pure sarcasm and humor. If you can't see that then you are truly.....DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEDDDDDDD. :D
    STO: Where men are men and the women probably are too.
    I support the Star Trek Battles channel.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think people get upset with the DOOOOOOOMM!!! Thread becasue some Epic thread that they think will change the game forever, which are the Thread Flavor of the week that get all these replies, and they think is a sign Cryptic needs to listen, all end up in the abyss, while the DOOM thread still remains alive and well.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I think people get upset with the DOOOOOOOMM!!! Thread becasue some Epic thread that they think will change the game forever, which are the Thread Flavor of the week that get all these replies, and they think is a sign Cryptic needs to listen, all end up in the abyss, while the DOOM thread still remains alive and well.

The doom thread was always intended as a sarcastic thread - like a counterpoint to all the "real" doom threads that pop up almost daily then disappear.
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I should get my High School acapella group back together, so that we can sing the Star Trek theme using the word DOOOOOOOOOOOM.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I should get my High School acapella group back together, so that we can sing the Star Trek theme using the word DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Goes good with Voyager.

Doom Doom Doom Doom

Doom Doom Doom Doom

Dooom Dooooooooooooom

*VOYAGER WARPS AWAY*

Doom Doom Doom doom Dooom Doooooooom
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »

Truly humanity appreciates a good snide remark. As long as people cry Doom! The Doom thread will remain alive and well for many years to come. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    It's Easter and Jesus has risen from the dead as a 6' tall invisible rabbit because he wants our eggs! We are all Doooomed!

Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC version 4.0 BETA!!!!!
  • Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's Easter and Jesus has risen from the dead as a 6' tall invisible rabbit because he wants our eggs! We are all Doooomed!

HA! The joke is on him! I don't have any eggs!

Unfortunately the other half of my species is Doooooomed as they are full of eggs.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The patchnotes of DOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Aye, it's getting close.

It won't be long until hundreds of players are flying around in gutted space whales, trying to ignore the puddles of still warm goo on the newly implanted decks. I'm sure if a Bioship had a voice it would have something to say about having it's insides replaced with decks and crew.

I really don't like 'em.

Oh well, the tidal wave of tears expected when the masses who don't bother to read dev blogs or patch notes learn about the new reputation traits will be entertaining.
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What will be entertaining will be the repeated 50 page server down threads of DOOOOOOM.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    BIO SHIPS = DOOOOM

New Lock Box = DOOOOOM

New space PVE stuffs = DOOOOOM

Rep changes = DOOOOOOM

NEW STUFFS = DOOOOOOOOM

DOOOM I SAY DOOOOOOM
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There is a new doom thread. The game is DOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!1!11oneone
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    has it gotten so bad the doooom thread has start to reproduce? that can't be good... or it is really good I don't know I'm going to bed.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Na i just realised no-one had started a season 9 one yet so I figure what the hell, I like the changes that I have seen on the change log, but I can see alot of people are moaning allready and it only came out today, so I Figured I would counteract it with a nice healthy (non serious) DOOOM thread, cant let the haters and moaners win can we.
This discussion has been closed.