Comments

• Options
    ct2060ct2060 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    catliketypingcatliketyping Member Posts: 611
    edited April 2014
    schmedicke wrote: »
    I love being a romi but I also love being KDF aligned. I would like to see a KDF/ROMI hybrid ship. Like a battle cruiser with romi influence that has a battle claok and a choice of installing a sing or warp core. If we are allies lets have a cross faction joint ship design.

Moar D7 & K'tinga please! That would be a great one to resurrect (again) and share with the Romulans if we could get something back for the KDF side.
    Nessia (KDF Sci)
    IKS Korrasami (Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey Retrofit T5-U)
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Moar D7 & K'tinga please!

More D7 K't'inga paint jobs .
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    deano65ehgdeano65ehg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASE a fleet garumba PRETTY PLEASE ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    more klingon bladed weapons
    More uniform options
    Allowing all KDF to wear all KDF uniform options. Sick of not being able to wear nasuican parts on my Orion and vice versa.
    Battle cloak on ALL Klingon ships, not just BoP. It's silly the roms do but klingon's don't.
    A usable version of the Cold weather outfit that you wear on rura penthe for all to use
    A usable option for the uniform Captain Koren wears for all. Basically more uniforms!
    A raptor tactical carrier.

That's about all I got without repeating others.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    deano65ehg wrote: »
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASE a fleet garumba PRETTY PLEASE ;P

I thought you where Shpoks :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mm06360 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to General Chang

Not to put too fine of a point on it but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSqCJ-UGYns
  • Options
    deano65ehgdeano65ehg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lol it's billy bob had this pic for years now lol's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More uniform options, first and foremost. The Klingon faction sucks in the fashion department. I just purchased the Bortasqu uniform on my Klingon - Cryptic, SERIOUSLY? No sashes, no shoulders, no skirts, no capes, no nothing. And the default costumes also lack seriously and more importantly, aside from the TOS tunic there are NO canon uniforms at all - the default uniforms are just a cheap mock up, really.

Further, more melee weapons, better looking ground weapons (how about some ghuns WITHOUT blades and pointy ends sticking out everywhere?) and (a really far fetched wish) less aliens on Qo'Nos and instead a homeplanet/starbase social zone for all affiliated races. Klingons aren't supposed to be a "red federation" of happy members.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I really miss more uniform options (they are really limited, to the point that it is embarrasing..).

And i want a fleet guramba and a Ket'ha fleet version.

Thats the two important things i miss on my klingon warriors.

And i think that klingons should have more melee weapons available. But since melee combat is not too good on STO, i dont think it makes any sense, anyways.. :(
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A KDF STF with a Undine storyline. It can be multifaction.
    A huge slew of KDF racial costume options and Cstore kits.
    Definately a uberhuge hair option...cough cough... and matching beard.
    An impale attack graphic and effect for the KDF honor guard firearm.
    Orion, Gorn, Nausican, Lethean, Ferasin, and Alien ships.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P