What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

klingon clothes

13»

Comments

• writelikeamanwritelikeaman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    misterde3 wrote: »
    That still leaves me with ony minor thing: which chest should Klingons show?

The Kurn chest is in. Check it out while wearing Khan's top without the Botany Bay tee.
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The Kurn chest is in. Check it out while wearing Khan's top without the Botany Bay tee.

As soon as there's an option to get the stuff without ARC, I may.;)
    Thanks for the heads-up. So they went with the DS9 and not the movie look.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    That's an easy one to answer ... This is the "chest" most players want to show ...
    http://digilander.libero.it/casato/Foto/Lursa_e_BEtor/Lursa_and_BEtor2.jpg

Hence why I've been trying to unlock the costume version of this for the honour guard uniform. Still no luck even after getting all the Elite optionals. Infected Ground elite was a real pain I can tell you that.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • zognogzzognogz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • cenobite451cenobite451 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hiya. Newbie STOer, lifelong Klingon fan, supporter of more and better costume options. Especially coats. ;)
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hence why I've been trying to unlock the costume version of this for the honour guard uniform. Still no luck even after getting all the Elite optionals. Infected Ground elite was a real pain I can tell you that.

Good news, aparently! Rumor has it that the Be'ves piece is fixed and works on Tribble, so hopefully we'll have it availible once again when Season 9 hits holodeck.
    Hiya. Newbie STOer, lifelong Klingon fan, supporter of more and better costume options. Especially coats. ;)

Oh yes, the Dahar Master pimp coat! :P
    Listen up Cryptic, if you're planning to raise the level cap to 'Dahar Master' the pimp-coat is a must!

And wellcome to STO and the Emprie cenobite451! Ask around the Klingon section of the forum anytime if you need anything and I highly recommend joining the KDF channels listed in >this thread< to get in contact with many KDF players easier.

Qapla'!
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Good news, aparently! Rumor has it that the Be'ves piece is fixed and works on Tribble, so hopefully we'll have it availible once again when Season 9 hits holodeck.

It's problematic. A toon that hasn't already got the unlocks for KHG can get be'ves, but a toon that has got the unlocks but not be'ves can't seem to get it. At least, not from what I and friends of mine have seen.
    I need a beer.

• nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    have you guys forgotten the grand chancellor heavy coat that both gowron and martok used to wear? any true Klingon will kill to have THAT meny medals on his chest. but the point im trying to make here is that the devs have.. missed a few things here and there that's from star trek and have not be put into the game.

like seen here http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060810151515/memoryalpha/en/images/7/78/Martok_appointed_chancellor.jpg
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nexuruler wrote: »
    have you guys forgotten the grand chancellor heavy coat that both gowron and martok used to wear? any true Klingon will kill to have THAT meny medals on his chest. but the point im trying to make here is that the devs have.. missed a few things here and there that's from star trek and have not be put into the game.

like seen here http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060810151515/memoryalpha/en/images/7/78/Martok_appointed_chancellor.jpg

I don't think anyone has forgotten about this thing.
    But who'd be presumptuois to demand it for himself as a clothing option?:P
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The devs haven't forgotten about the KDF they just don't care enough since we are not making them bank hand over fist like the blue side.
  • catliketypingcatliketyping Member Posts: 611
    edited April 2014
    My character's butt clips through the KHG Mk 11 stuff. :mad:

I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
    Nessia (KDF Sci)
    IKS Korrasami (Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey Retrofit T5-U)