test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NEW SHIPS- whats coming?

13»

Comments

• rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm looking forward to the next risian ship. Hoping for a risian pleasure barge with corvette pets!

So am I.

My main toon, who is level 50, tier 4 in all commendation ranks, tier 5 in all reps and has played all the story content, is now retired.

So, he doesn't fly official ships anymore, instead choosing to fly around in his corvette.

Which, when you get into it, is suprisingly fun.

I am looking forward to see what he'll be upgrading to.......
  • arcbird010arcbird010 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Uhm.. I havn't really been in the loop for a while, so could someone update me on what year it's supposed to be ingame as of now? I was also thinking, and maybe this is premature, I dunno, but is it not time to be thinking of a new class starship to carry the name Enterprise? Of what I can see the Odyssey class has "been in service" for quite some time allready..
    edited April 2014
    arcbird010 wrote: »
    Uhm.. I havn't really been in the loop for a while, so could someone update me on what year it's supposed to be ingame as of now? I was also thinking, and maybe this is premature, I dunno, but is it not time to be thinking of a new class starship to carry the name Enterprise? Of what I can see the Odyssey class has "been in service" for quite some time allready..

The year is a bit like Hotel California......

We can check out but we can never leave.....
  • arcbird010arcbird010 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    The year is a bit like Hotel California......

We can check out but we can never leave.....

What..? xD Don't understand the relevance to my questions..
    edited April 2014
    arcbird010 wrote: »
    What..? xD Don't understand the relevance to my questions..

I'm tempted to say it's because Joe Walsh wrote the good bits, but I'm afraid the even scarier truth is that it's still the same year we started with.......

Da da dummmmmmmm