test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Terradome Walkthrough

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No. You fail the mission. You can repeat the whole ground part that starts after you clear the bar. This alone makes the mission incredibly frustrating.

When did they change this? We used to be able to wipe outside his doorway and start from that point.
    edited February 2011
    When did they change this? We used to be able to wipe outside his doorway and start from that point.

Yes you can respawn at that point, but when if the real Sulu dies (and he does easily), it doesn't reset, the mission fails. This is an age-old thing, at least 4-5 months.
    edited February 2011
    Yes you can respawn at that point, but when if the real Sulu dies (and he does easily), it doesn't reset, the mission fails. This is an age-old thing, at least 4-5 months.

Ah - I misread.

My apologies. I remember the bar scene fondly from when Sulu decided that bat'leth timeout was a no go and decided to hop into the plasma pit.
    edited March 2011
    all of these missions are far too hard is ridiculous.
  • boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've tried running this STF every night since release with different PUGs and that end room is a PAIN. This is the only STF I haven't had the chance to beat yet within a second try (all with PUGs). It's not like we're idiots either, since each group I've been in has relayed all information to one another from previous attempts. Many things listed in that guide we've learned through trial and error.

The sad thing is it seems that in order to accomplish this STF's main room, there has to be some sort of serendipitous chain of events that makes it where Sulu is found right away, he's not in the pit, the boss doesn't aggro him, the pit is cleared of the gas and Sulu is pushed into it, Sulu is kept safe from the zerg rush and so on.

I suppose the relative easiness of the earlier portions of Terradome were just a foreshadowing of the main room.

well there is your first problem you ran with a pug group
  • onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Mods! we got a necro thread decloaking! *punches warp drive outta there*
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
    signature-omega.png
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    boomboom8 wrote: »

Give this guy a vacation package to gulag for bumping a necro thread
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    boomboom8 wrote: »
    Wow, necrothread about a removed mission. This is awesome.
    Please, enlighten us on how to complete this missions, since you seems to have some advices :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Who cares, im not going to even put a feet in that stupid undine combat zone. And i dont care what reward i will get. Im tried of rep grinds and stupid power creeps. I guess i will stuck with the actual reputation systems and thats it lol.

You guys should do the same, but meh, sto players are not precisely smart.. :(
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    onyxheart1 wrote: »
    Mods! we got a necro thread decloaking! *punches warp drive outta there*

I dont see any necro thread. Its the post 1 year old or something?? cuz if its not, there is no necro anywhere. And in the case of STO there are no necro threads, since everything repeats again and again every year.
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont see any necro thread. Its the post 1 year old or something?? cuz if its not, there is no necro anywhere. And in the case of STO there are no necro threads, since everything repeats again and again every year.
    The topic was about Terradome, an Undine featuring mission that was removed from the game, and is currently unavailable, even on Tribble (I think). And the topic feature a lot of "archived post" as posters.

It should give you some clues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    AAAAHH!!! This thread was borgified and regenerated!!!

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.