What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Factions

13»

Comments

• indypenguinindypenguin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Big No.

The Romulans need to become a full faction. I'd consider adding the Romulan Star Empire as a divergent story arc over any new factions.

I think there should be a push for additional/new (active) Klingon players. From what I've seen here on the forums and limited time playing my Klingon character, well they need more active Klingon faction players. A new faction will compete with the existing factions for players.
    Ad astra per aspera

God be between you and harm, and all the empty places we must walk.
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Big No.

The Romulans need to become a full faction. I'd consider adding the Romulan Star Empire as a divergent story arc over any new factions.

I think there should be a push for additional/new (active) Klingon players. From what I've seen here on the forums and limited time playing my Klingon character, well they need more active Klingon faction players. A new faction will compete with the existing factions for players.

I'm all for anything that can be done to attract new KDF players. We have a decent storyline now, and I personally think that our tutorial is the best of the bunch. There are a few fleets with completed holdings, and Qo'nos chat is never as bad as ESD! :D All in all, it's a good time to get involved on the KDF side of things, and we could surely use the numbers.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I suggest a Ferengi faction, More based on trade.
    this is for the players that don't grind or do pve missions but only buy and sell things.
    They should also make more use of the GPL which is now pretty useless, throw in some assignments to EARN a lobi crystal, this assignments should also be on Ferenginar (which still lacks).Or a holodeck where you can try a weapon before you buy it, like an weapon dealer
    It would also be perfect if it's a neutral faction that can go everywhere, like Diplomatic Immunity.
    I can also imagine certain accolades or titles like "masterkey dealer" or similar things.
    We got a ferengi shuttle, so what is better to follow up? Ferenginar!
    After all this war like missions, we can use some comedy relief.