What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server D/C? [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am disliking people who open new threads on the same subject because they think they are special.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    rogerishrogerish Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I disagree, First Contact day is coming up and this should be over by then.

instead, they should drop the requirement to 12 transthingies from 14

thats acceptable too, w/e makes up for putting time and effort into the dam event and not being able to complete it from all this downtime nonesense :S otherwise might start treating STO like a cheap forum game, sign in to refill the DOFF assignments then logoff til next day :P
  • Options
    oryun70oryun70 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    Canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW, I am Canadian)
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Blame Arc!

I knew it was you Arc! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    HOW MANY COMPANYS ARE GOING TO PASS THIS GAME OFF!?!?!??!?!?? NOW WE HAVE CRYPTIC, PW, ARC AND WHOKNOWS WHAT ELSE. They sold out!!!!!
  • Options
    josiahzambonijosiahzamboni Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Blame Arc!

Blame Canada.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    knuhteb5 wrote: »
    and eggs and cheese on croissant!?

Oh my god, are you french? :confused:
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Someone get Riker a proper Chair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHAZwR-BdQ

No really, get that man a REAL Chair...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    captainwessoncaptainwesson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    TACO on Tribble!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    <insert Rant> :)
  • Options
    zeroangel76zeroangel76 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This pack of cigs is burning up fast... time for the Level 2 cigs?
  • Options
    sydusgreysydusgrey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    HOW MANY COMPANYS ARE GOING TO PASS THIS GAME OFF!?!?!??!?!?? NOW WE HAVE CRYPTIC, PW, ARC AND WHOKNOWS WHAT ELSE. They sold out!!!!!
    Maybe SL should run it they hardly ever go down at all. I can't even remember the last time it was down since the CSI episode.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Blame Canada.

lol yea cuz its a CANADIAN SERVER ****ING UP DUMBASS!
  • Options
    oryun70oryun70 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Blame Canada.

I resent that! :P lol
  • Options
    briansacramentobriansacramento Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    does this have anything to do with the fact i put up a romulan ale for 499.000.000 on the exchange before the crash ...or just coincidence?
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    how Many Companys Are Going To Pass This Game Off!?!?!??!?!?? Now We Have Cryptic, Pw, Arc And Whoknows What Else. They Sold Out!!!!!

Arc Is Pw!!!

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    bottledhate1bottledhate1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    earlier when i said something about being east coast, i was only trying to refer to where i lived. i don't know where the server is. but i do know i am on the east coast :P
  • Options
    rogerishrogerish Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Blame Canada.

canada blames you :P
  • Options
    noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kytho74656 wrote: »
    I am not an expert on Server side, but let me just say, the bashing of the Cryptic community is simply deplorable. They post here to give 'what they know at the time' information, but in the aspect of company policies of ANY company, if an issue is 'internal' or a result of a source linked to internal situations, it is 'bad for business' to imply the specifics to the public.

I understand computers, networks, programming, etc, etc...for over 18 years. I understand that anything can happen to anything that is created and maintained by humans, it breaks. Get over it. But to degrade the people who talk to us, even if they throw a joke or two in their post, they are PEOPLE with a job that they do try to do the best of their abilities. This is a GAME. Yes, we come to expect a GAME to work whenever we want it to at any given time, but sometimes, technology breaks. But, to lash out at a person whose job is 'Public Relations' is reprehensible. This GAME is not as bad as people make it out to sound like. Yes, we have had downtime over the years, but c'mon, really, to verbally attack the people of any GAME is just ludicrous. I actually like the jokes. Shows the humanity behind a 'forum post'.

I get the idea of possibly(even though they said they are) extending the Mirror event and asking for that, but to ask that and then bash the people who enables it, kinda defines a logic that makes no sense. Without of these people, we would not have Star Trek Online.

My time is limited at times to play this GAME, but I make the best of it, no matter what the circumstance. If it goes down, it is down. I don't have a self-entitled mentality. What I do have, is a sense of 'people' that we all have our moments when things don't go as planned, deal with it, adapt to it, and move on.

Off the box - Just thought I would let these forums know that not all of us who play STO feel that we are entitled to what a GAME can give us and sees what life is truly about. Community and fun.

That is all.

I will not bash them, but if your server is crashing on a regular base since Season 7 and with each main update, each event, or simply out of the blue, like those of PWE, then you can expect that those that are responsable for the wellfare of those servers draw their conclussions. That isn't rocket science.

- Either there is something wrong in their software that triggers those crashes.
    - Either their servers aren't no longer sufficiant for the amount of players.
    - Either their servers are running on their last legs and can give up for good soon.
    - Either the company that is hosting their servers is delivering a bad service and in that case replaced by another.

See, four possible issues which can be solved if PWE is willing to do it. Sad to see that they did not.
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    TACO on Tribble!

The food or the Dev?
  • Options
    iceraven1977iceraven1977 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Pw Fails At The Internet And Gameing
  • Options
    seimajseimaj Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So if you post anything negative it gets deleted??? really??? yea you won't be getting any of my money forget that. I urge anyone reading this to NEVER give money to this company it is NOT reliable and being offline and broken is normal (twice in the same weekend??? really???) is this beta???
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    oryun70 wrote: »

You should have said sorry.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I think paramount and cbs should outright buy this game out and take a long hard look at preserving cannon star trek.
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    phoenix841 wrote: »

Oh thank you, I'd seen that one but its a bit vague.

I know they've signaled an intention to extend the event, but I've yet to see a post cofirming it and for how long.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    does this have anything to do with the fact i put up a romulan ale for 499.000.000 on the exchange before the crash ...or just coincidence?

Shirley you can't be serious :D
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    oryun70 wrote: »

When your knowledge of international affairs goes as far as southpark, what do you expect?
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So anyways .......:cool:
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Didn't you know that THIS is exactly WHY Romulan Ale is ILLEGAL!!!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
This discussion has been closed.