test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server D/C? [Resolved!]

Comments

• dmark3429dmark3429 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    synnbad wrote: »
    last i seen they were attempting to restart the warp core ... what happened did it explode?

Lt. Riley shut the engines off... they're completely cold!
  • rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    unotetsu wrote: »
    Next time we have an outage can we have a award for most hilarious post in the forum concerning the outage?

If so, I think my Hamster/Anti-Hamster balance wins this one :P
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I totally Blame Voyager for the Space Dinosaurs thing... It is in an episode called Distant Origin and it is not only Cannon, it is Dual Heavy Cannon

Canon, not canon, who cares?. It was a TV show in the 60s, I know, I watched it, then. Sometimes the fanatic in fandom is too prevalent. It was goofy and now so dated it's very hard for me to watch and was literally a space western.

Real space weapons would be something like ball bearings fired from a rail gun, cheap and effective or even a nice fat nuke.
  • sydusgreysydusgrey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Also I would recommend switching your operating system to Knoppix cause it has limitless virtual space and no limits to it whatsoever.
  • cablechef73cablechef73 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wow, at the very least the self-entitled (I pay, I should be able to play without anything going wrong) crowd kept this DT from being boring.

What a bunch of maroons. What a bunch of jagaloons.

What, did your plastic girlfriend deflate? Mom making you do the dishes no that the game is down?

Jesuserious, people, get a life ;)
  • wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    will there be..........bacon?
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    should of used a singularity core........once those are on, you cant turn them off.....

True, the worst thing you can do is stop feeding a singularity core at the the rate it is expelling energy, if you do.... BOOM.... Runaway hawking radiation explosion!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • dessniperdessniper Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    noshuffle wrote: »
    I will not bash them, but if your server is crashing on a regular base since Season 7 and with each main update, each event, or simply out of the blue, like those of PWE, then you can expect that those that are responsable for the wellfare of those servers draw their conclussions. That isn't rocket science.

- Either there is something wrong in their software that triggers those crashes.
    - Either their servers aren't no longer sufficiant for the amount of players.
    - Either their servers are running on their last legs and can give up for good soon.
    - Either the company that is hosting their servers is delivering a bad service and in that case replaced by another.

See, four possible issues which can be solved if PWE is willing to do it. Sad to see that they did not.

Dont forget to mention the constant boots that players get at random and so forth.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And clearly you can tell I've been here all day from the typos and grammar issues in my post...

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Still better than Smirk on his best day.

I checked the closet of my Fleet Galaxy-X's captain's quarters and I'm still not seeing any Hanger that Smirk said it was equipped with. I need a place for my uniform.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Wow, at the very least the self-entitled (I pay, I should be able to play without anything going wrong) crowd kept this DT from being boring.

What a bunch of maroon. What a bunch of jagaloons.

What, did your plastic girlfriend deflate? Mom making you do the dishes no that the game is down?

Jesuserious, people, get a life ;)

shhhhhhhhhh. wooosaaaaaa
    edited March 2014
    server still is down
    edited March 2014
    sydusgrey wrote: »
    server still is down

no **** sherlock
  • masterhunter76masterhunter76 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    no **** Sherlock

Loooooooooooooooooool
  • kytho74656kytho74656 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    server still is down

Working final checks, not up for us to use yet. lol. They still have it locked to us
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    off topic for second. i heard a rumor and would like to know if there is any truth to it.

rumor: cryptic licence for star trek with CBS is up in 2016. cryptic/pwe, going to launch star trek online 2.
  • ryeknowryeknow Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh look. Another networking problem. Just like last time, the time before that and the time before that too. Jesus H Christ....
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    True, the worst thing you can do is stop feeding a singularity core at the the rate it is expelling energy, if you do.... BOOM.... Runaway hawking radiation explosion!

Chernobyl ALMOST worked.....

EDIT:

so did fukashima.....
  • rogerishrogerish Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Next time we have an outage can we have a award for most hilarious post in the forum concerning the outage?

that'd be a great way to pass the time :D i'd give mine to trend's "this bodes well" post :cool:
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rekeeb wrote: »
    If so, I think my Hamster/Anti-Hamster balance wins this one :P

I am so going to work that into my next foundry project... when when I decide to start a Foundry project that is...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi Captains!

I'm baaaacccck!

The STO team is conducting their final checks before letting you back in. I would estimate that will have you back in game between 12 and 17 minutes :)

P.S. I transported Morrigan home because she's been here all day :) I'll tell her all you miss her.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Woo. This makes me happy. shame im going 2 bed soon tho :(
    edited March 2014
    I have a high performance and graphics laptop that can fast access sto, it loads in less than two minutes
  • synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    server still is down

really ? who told you that ... they lied to you go check again >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    off topic for second. i heard a rumor and would like to know if there is any truth to it.

rumor: cryptic licence for star trek with CBS is up in 2016. cryptic/pwe, going to launch star trek online 2.

You are right
  • puykonigpuykonig Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    look like Undine attack the server.
  • rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am so going to work that into my next foundry project... when when I decide to start a Foundry project that is...

Please do, and link me in, too :cool:
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I disagree, First Contact day is coming up and this should be over by then.

instead, they should drop the requirement to 12 transthingies from 14

except that the old one would carry over. thus TRIBBLE a lot of people potentially.
    edited March 2014
    Its Up Niggs!
  • cablechef73cablechef73 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    shhhhhhhhhh. wooosaaaaaa

No way, not going to trick me with any of that hippy new aged stuff!

Instead, I'll resort to refreshing this page between battles on Clash of Clans ;)

Thanks for the tip, though :)
    edited March 2014
    the fact that I closed arc and sto and opened it back up in less than two minutes is how I know
  • synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rekeeb wrote: »
    Please do, and link me in, too :cool:

hey wait ... if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have thought of it no fair i want in too !!! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.