test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server D/C? [Resolved!]

Comments

• xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Tribbles up.
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    unclereeky wrote: »
    I think its funny that about 3 months ago..someone in our fleet predicted that after ARC took over..this kind of stuff would happen..whats this..2 or 3 times in the past 2 to 3 days? How long had it been since we had any downtime like this..other than the scheduled downtime??? :mad: I don't even know if ARC has taken over..all I know is I see ARC everywhere now and constantly asking me if I want to d/l ARC. What is ARC?

ARC is skynet in hiding......
  • yoda1701yoda1701 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Since we lost an evening, would it be possible to extend the deadline of the Mirror event to compensate?

Thanks,
    rcs
  • discordwhoovediscordwhoove Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is criptic trapped in the drive-thru again?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ
    Janeway: "Commander, set a new course. There's coffee in that nebula."
    princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
  • dukat1968dukat1968 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    unotetsu wrote: »
    It is getting pretty late Boston time to find an open pet store to go get a replacement hamster for the data center....

Maybe we have a player in that area that would be willing to donate a Hamster for a good cause?

We need a NEW Exchange for STO..... Instead of Dilithium for Zen it will be "Hamsters for Zen", just send your hamster in a box with with air holes and enough food for a few weeks to:

Star Trek Online Datacenter
    1701 Somewhere in Boston Lane.
    Boston, MA 1701D-PWEB

Priceless...
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    unotetsu wrote: »
    It is getting pretty late Boston time to find an open pet store to go get a replacement hamster for the data center....

Maybe we have a player in that area that would be willing to donate a Hamster for a good cause?

We need a NEW Exchange for STO..... Instead of Dilithium for Zen it will be "Hamsters for Zen", just send your hamster in a box with with air holes and enough food for a few weeks to:

Star Trek Online Datacenter
    1701 Somewhere in Boston Lane.
    Boston, MA 1701D-PWEB

Most of the hamsters have already been sold in Boston in preparation for the incoming snow storm. Did you think the snow plows honestly operated themselves here? Why do you think the T is always failing?
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • enterprisecvn1enterprisecvn1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Alright everyone. I'm back in my really cool Captain's chair.

So it is an issue that is with the East Coast server, but we have someone already very actively working on the issue. Not only that, but it doesn't look like it's a hardware issue. It looks like it just is a networking problem. My magic 8-ball says this bodes well.

JUST a networking problem? It was JUST a networking problem when it was down all day. I know these things happen but just frustrated. Is there any chance this will be up in the next 30 mins?:confused:
  • nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Tribble never went down, but you have to have access to the server if you haven't already copied a character over, so...

:cool:
  • neppakyoneppakyo Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    all I know is I see ARC everywhere now and constantly asking me if I want to d/l ARC. What is ARC?

ARC is a piece of **** software that wants to be like steam, but implemented in such a way that notepad.exe is more useful.

They must remove this garbage. It seems it was programmed by a dyslexic monkey with half its brain case bashed in.
    Quote about STO on consoles: "Not quite as bad as No man's sky, but a close second."
  • wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    “Wesley: What are you doing?
    Data: Sneezing.
    Wesley: Have you got a cold?
    Data: A cold what?”
  • majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lol!!! He's a long time player. If that were even possible he'd still most likely be able to tear through you.
    Well, since I'm condemned to the Breen set, I was thinking something along these lines. Thoughts? http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=banishedtobreenvesta_0

Edit: Forgot the duty officers. 3x Projectile Weapon Officer, 2x Con Officer (TT), and 1x Gravimetrics Scientist (Exotic CD reduction proc) as the working layout.
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think its funny that about 3 months ago..someone in our fleet predicted that after ARC took over..this kind of stuff would happen..whats this..2 or 3 times in the past 2 to 3 days? How long had it been since we had any downtime like this..other than the scheduled downtime??? :mad: I don't even know if ARC has taken over..all I know is I see ARC everywhere now and constantly asking me if I want to d/l ARC. What is ARC?

exallant point, it didnt occur to me. the chinese is to blame for us not playing. no wonder.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Go home Neo you're Drunk on Whine. :confused:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • neogrommitneogrommit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    At least now we know where all them apple computers from the 80's ended up.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ARC is skynet, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Francisco Franco, Josef Mengele, the Series Finale of Lost, Justin Bieber, JJ Abrams, and the ending to Mass Effect 3 in hiding......

Fixed that for accuracy*.

*In the reality some people think they live in.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • rbeventhorizonrbeventhorizon Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Why do you need days to make up a few hours? :confused:

In his post, he stated some players can only play at certain times of day because they work and such. If the server is down during that time, they essentially lose a day's worth of playing.
  • akanaroakanaro Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Poor Trendy. I wonder if they get danger pay when the servers go down? :P
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Fixed that for accuracy*.

*In the reality some people think they live in.

I need a running mate
    GwaoHAD.png
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whups, Late for the party. Did I miss something interesting in the last 66 pages?

Complains? Dirty jokes? Bacon?
    edited March 2014
    Last time the game was down I lied and said it was back up..lol and funny enough 10 minutes later it was.....I MEAN ...YEA ITS WORKING FOR ME AGAIN, yup. lol
  • kytho74656kytho74656 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Whups, Late for the party. Did I miss something interesting in the last 66 pages?

Nope. This isn't the server you were looking for. Move along...move along. :) hehe!!!
  • ussmonkeyboy12ussmonkeyboy12 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nice 1 toooooo funny

lmao over the top but highly hysterical :D
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014

I made a poem about the unfortunate hamster.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    venkou wrote: »
    *watching Voyager on Netflix while waiting for server*

:D

Why are you Torturing yourself?

If you really are into self hurt Enterprise is also on Netflix!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • enterprisecvn1enterprisecvn1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    akanaro wrote: »
    Poor Trendy. I wonder if they get danger pay when the servers go down? :P

LOL I have to deal with a lot in the navy but not like these guys. Never ending battle.
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    Last time the game was down I lied and said it was back up..lol and funny enough 10 minutes later it was.....I MEAN ...YEA ITS WORKING FOR ME AGAIN, yup. lol

Server status still reads down for me on the log-in page.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
    edited March 2014
    Canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!canadian Bacon!!!
  • strykerammostrykerammo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hopefully with this server being down they'll extend the mirror event a day or two more because of this...
  • aloriennalorienn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Bacon... you missed bacon ^_^

<--- Thread Ninja
  • merryxmaschazmerryxmaschaz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Waiting here, luckily its not just me. I thought my computer had finally gone useless.
This discussion has been closed.