test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server D/C? [Resolved!]

Comments

• klynn168klynn168 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    quistra wrote: »
    I appear to be stuck at the login server.

Game faw down go boom.

I sooo wish ther were another game server in my area that handles sto,this is enough for me..crash after crash everyday
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If cryptic isnt careful I may get addicted to Battlefield 4 again and forget about this game. Oh and I only had to pay once for BF$ thats right not everytime I want something cool.

and i did not have to pay a cent for this game AND i do not have to deal with EA, who seems to be going to ask you to pay for a big patch.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    akanaro wrote: »
    I'm sorry but a few hours downtime once a week is hardly a reason to not be able to complete an event. :P

Nice joke :D
  • rancidzombie1701rancidzombie1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i think your right, sharing servers is a recipe for utter disaster
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry for the interruption folks. It looks like an East Coast server is having some technical problems. They're currently working on restoring it. I'll have more information as I get it.

East coast? I'm in Las Vegas!
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry for the interruption folks. It looks like an East Coast server is having some technical problems. They're currently working on restoring it. I'll have more information as I get it.

We appreciate that :)
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Boston server?

*runs down the street, enters into Cryptic's offices, and plugs server back into wall*
    edited March 2014
    is ther another game server besides arc in my area,i here of a few all the time but cn never find em
  • ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, this just gives me time to work on my drawing commissions. I'm currently working on one right now, and was on STO during a break just to get my Mirror STFs done with my KDF & FED. Was just getting to Mirror Dreadnaught when this happened.

Oh well, just tells me to get back to work on the commission, and come back once the servers are up again.

I'm almost done with collecting the 14 MDTs I need for both toons - I think I'm about 10 or 11 on both of them, I think.

Oh well, I don't mind missing one day.

**gets back to work on deviantart commissions**
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Also weee shortest drive ever! :D

Germany is also down. If that information helps or something.
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
  • ramsesthegreat1ramsesthegreat1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Also weee shortest drive ever! :D

Im on the west coast and Im down.
  • s0n0flib3rtys0n0flib3rty Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    im in northern california, why is my server down, west coast explaination please
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Guys when they say east coast, they mean a server at their data center in boston. Not ALL games are located in the same data center ;)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

edited March 2014
    boston again? get on it
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    about 20 seconds from completing mirror and down it went :(

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Wooops sorry about that, I was plugging in my new toaster.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im in the UK and im down as well :(
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How about going to Wal Mart and buying a new router for crying out loud this is stupid are you all going to extend the MI event again because of this
    edited March 2014
    I blame the government
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    East coast? I'm in Las Vegas!

And the server farm is in Boston. Ain't the Internet grand?
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got bounced out too. I'm checking my emails and will head back into work to coordinate a solution if it looks bad enough. I'm still investigating, I'll post more as soon as I get details.

Just use the Dan Stahl executive reason of, "Sometimes bad things just happen for no good reason."
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    capemike4 wrote: »
    1: Blame the Breen.

2: Keep blaming the Breen.

3: REALLY blame the Breen.

4: Go watch Achievement Hunter vids on Youtube to throw the Breen off the trail.

5: Come back, only to realize the Breen have set another trap and-..........well, TRIBBLE.

=boom=

X_x;;

;)

Someone didnt listen to the romulan and turned their back on a breen......again.
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Guys when they say east coast, they mean a server at their data center in boston. Not ALL games are located in the same data center ;)
    I hate my state.

We always have server corruption issues similar to our politics.
  • slipstreamriderslipstreamrider Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im in the UK and im down as well :(

midwest US down too
  • datura80datura80 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    for a player that spends a LOT of spare cash on this game, I would hope that these sort of issues would calm down. Instead, they've progressively been degrading over the past month. I've played STO for years and never had as many issues as I have in the past two weeks. Latency, rubber banding and server down. If you want us all to keep pumping zen into the game, it needs to be up for us to spend it. If you have seen an increase in user base, that is great but you need to be prepared for the load. I, as a gold member, expect more from the community that manages this game.:mad:
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    How about going to Wal Mart and buying a new router for crying out loud this is stupid are you all going to extend the MI event again because of this

Implying a walmart router would be able to handle the traffic requirements of an mmo with a population the size of a small city

XD
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • monstrobardusmonstrobardus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    venkou wrote: »
    I hate my state.

We always have server corruption issues just like our politics.

That's ok the rest of us hate your state for the drivers.... THE SHOULDER IS NOT ANOTHER LANE! ;)
    edited March 2014
    Welcome to the New World Order, in the words of Rage
  • kyoukiseikyoukisei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Isn't there a rule against "bring your kids to work day?' it helps when people don't let their kids put Grilled Cheese sandwiches in the servers DVD trays then push them closed....

Oh well.... maybe the Tribbles ate ther servers???:confused::confused:
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Fantastic. I was getting ready for my last MI run of the night when the DC hit. Now I've got one alt out of several who's going to be one run off from all the others. That's going to bug me for the next 4 days (assuming this doesn't just happen again, which given experience, is not completely unlikely).
This discussion has been closed.