Install Arc
Options

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    I'm utterly surprised nobody has started complaining and asking for an extension of the foundry weekend.

Actually that should tell you something right there ... . ;)

I OTOTH had asked for the extension of the Mirror Universe event ! :)

(I know ... the nerve ... -- but I do have 14 hungry toons to feed :P)
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    To people who ask "what the problem is":

Think about this: Will it help you to know?

Possiblity: One of the techs stumbled over the main cord and broke the primary power plug to the server.

Result: You can't play.

Possibility: The software repeatedly creates a recursive loop that returns NULL causing it to restart the loop. (< this is a random statement... I am very tired).

Result: You can't play.

As you see, the results are the same. It won't change anything for you, so there is really no point in asking about it.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    wildboarwildboar Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • Options
    stormcrow704stormcrow704 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How about an update if it is worth waiting to play the game in the next 2,4,8 hours or not?

Yes something official would be nice. Considering it's prime time on the east coast and a lot of people are wondering whats up with STO.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,950 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    don1701d wrote: »
    Must be the tribbles getting into the computers again.

"Coooo coooo....*ZAP*...sizzle"

Well at least the folks fixing it have a Friday afternoon treat.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    extension of the foundry weekend. plz?:rolleyes:
    ya im a red shirt so what im a master at being cannon fodder so what?:cool:
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In the meantime, here's some Star TrAK-related Entertainment:

Star Trek on IT Crowd
  • Options
    rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are we having fun yet? I know I am but would be having more fun...

heres whats really going on with the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3KyXCBrAfg&list=PLB403440B4612B3F2
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Actually that should tell you something right there ... . ;)

I OTOTH had asked for the extension of the Mirror Universe event ! :)

(I know ... the nerve ... -- but I do have 14 hungry toons to feed :P)

I didn't even have to look through the entire thread at first visit and I knew someone must have requested this by now :)
  • Options
    planckconstantplanckconstant Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OMG Cryptic the game has been down 4 hourz I want my money back have you ever heard about customer service this isn't Asia you know I expect a Jevonite-coated bugship and some free Zen AT LEEST for this omgwtf

---Am I doing it right yet? (some intentional misspellings and one large, run-on sentence and Voila!)

You forget to put a few "lol"s and "just sayin'" in there.
  • Options
    my1alts2alt3my1alts2alt3 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    lonnie99362lonnie99362 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes something official would be nice. Considering it's prime time on the east coast and a lot of people are wondering whats up with STO.

Last time I checked your post here is not in topic either perhaps YOU should let a real Moderator handle this instead of a wannabe Moderator.
    Resistance is NOT Futile
  • Options
    curtinparloecurtinparloe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The electricity from rubbing feet on the carpet isn't going anywhere. It's just static.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=91;t=000443
  • Options
    macveemacvee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hope this doesn't take much longer. I'm going through some serious withdrawal symptoms.:eek:
  • Options
    stephenkirk1stephenkirk1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wildboar wrote: »
    Sir I would hire you to be the first moderators of non-moderating moderators. But alas then I'd have to fire you for creating a discussion such as this on a topic meant to discuss server issues and not idiot sarcastic nonsensical things i.e hijacking threads to talk about lack of support on the general discussion forum as opposed to posting it the customer or technical support areas.

I also thank you for counting how many posts I have. This number clearly has significance.

Ok you do realise that its been pointed out that this topic is under "Star Trek Online General Discussion" and this was raised by someone else. I made a cheeky comment which even had the letters "LOL" contained and you decide to flame me like your some important individual.

If you read the rest of the posts in this topic, there are more derogative statements.

Forum: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    jdskjflkjdfklsjfjdskjflkjdfklsjf Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is what there really doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aji5VoKRF1U
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OMG Cryptic the game has been down 4 hourz I want my money back have you ever heard about customer service this isn't Asia you know I expect a Jevonite-coated bugship and some free Zen AT LEEST for this omgwtf

---Am I doing it right yet? (some intentional misspellings and one large, run-on sentence and Voila!)

Too few caps, no "!!!!!!!!!!!!1111". I'll give you a c- must try harder.

I still think my request for the new ED music was quite reasonable.

Now on topic. I know I an go abit overboard at times, but these things happen at times. Tech goes wrong. We know they are working on it and have part of it solved and they are trying to get the other part sorted out.
  • Options
    shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't have any bacon, but I've got 8 bottles of thisand 3 bag of these.

Both are better than bacon.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    name10000name10000 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That almost sounds rude and I bet if I was to look into the rules and regulations of the forum you signed into and agreed to the terms of service over, I may find something that would mention rudeness. Please stay on topic and do not personally attack other members.

Game of Thrones starts in 2 weeks which will be up first the server or the season opener. and who reads TOC, oh now theres something to do while they fix the server
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Never mind ... .
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Too few caps, no "!!!!!!!!!!!!1111". I'll give you a c- must try harder.

I still think my request for the new ED music was quite reasonable.

Erectile Dysfunction music?
  • Options
    phadrenphadren Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For thos that haven't watched this, enjoy....Star Trek vs. Star Wars
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Last time I checked your post here is not in topic either perhaps YOU should let a real Moderator handle this instead of a wannabe Moderator.

You can tell he is serious, because his name is blue. Also please stay on topic stop spamming about wannabe moderators not being real moderators
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    macvee wrote: »
    Hope this doesn't take much longer. I'm going through some serious withdrawal symptoms.:eek:

Withdraw releif http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7rbYbSLXhY

(No, I am NOT an ausmonaut).
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Erectile Dysfunction music?

AKA Floppy Pop
  • Options
    enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That almost sounds rude and I bet if I was to look into the rules and regulations of the forum you signed into and agreed to the terms of service over, I may find something that would mention rudeness. Please stay on topic and do not personally attack other members.

You do realize that if you accuse others of spamming and repost the spam messages, you're guilty too?
  • Options
    roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2126 GMT - still can't login

So the Season 9 Devblog says they are pulling the Dyson Commendation. My theory, the were testing pulling and accidently knocked open one of the dinosaur pens and a T-Rex with a friggin laser on his head is running around the server room now.
This discussion has been closed.