Install Arc
Options

A new Accord!!!! WOOHOO pvp on the way!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Season 9: Mechwarrior Online "Legacy of Autocannons".
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The sarcasm is strong here.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    The sarcasm is strong here.

Only sarcasm if it is not true!!!!
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited March 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Yeahhhh,.. i cant wait to.. thats really amazing. :rolleyes:

greetings

There have been as many ESD revamps as there have been PvP changes (all PvP).
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Season 9: Mechwarrior Online "Legacy of Autocannons".

Rift and their Mech Week, each time I see the Voth Mech...meh.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    This might sound childish but I don't want another reputation grind.

Have to figure on there being at least two a year...they need to add "content" after all...

...and with each one - that new player is going to look at PvP and give it the finger more and more.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Season 9: PvP 2.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Season 9: PvP 2.0

S9 won't bring PvP (forum) like Expansion 2 will...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    2 Seasons/Year
    2 Reputations/Year
    4 Lockboxes/Year
    How many ships did they say were being released this year?

They don't even try to hide it anymore - and - they've got folks out there begging for even more powercreep...
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2 Seasons/Year
    2 Reputations/Year
    4 Lockboxes/Year
    How many ships did they say were being released this year?

They don't even try to hide it anymore - and - they've got folks out there begging for even more powercreep...

bring it! if i cant up my dmg 10% a month ill get bored

ONE MILLION AND BEEYOND
  • Options
    xalexkxxalexkx Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    season 12 for pvp?
    too soon
    To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    voxlagind wrote: »
    We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

Today... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

Hmmmmmm..........I think I'm seeing a pattern here... >_>
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    bring it! if i cant up my dmg 10% a month ill get bored

ONE MILLION AND BEEYOND

wow...I think mini injects power creep directly into his veins now...
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xalexkx wrote: »
    season 12 for pvp?
    too soon

It's season x+1; where x is the current season.
  • Options
    thegrimcorsairthegrimcorsair Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    wow...I think mini injects power creep directly into his veins now...

You're pretty close, it's more like he injects it into everyone else's veins.
    If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.