test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A new Accord!!!! WOOHOO pvp on the way!

therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvP Gameplay
AN ESD REVAMP GUYS!!! This will surely promise alot in terms of PvP in season 9, just as they have said! And we have foreseen it!

Also, I CANT WAIT till they revamp the fed tutorial again in season 10, and revamp our STF s again in season 11, and then see some PVP Reputation content awesomeness in season 12!

What do u think eh? :D

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by therealmt on

Comments

• Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    therealmt wrote: »
    AN ESD REVAMP GUYS!!! This will surely promise alot in terms of PvP in season 9, just as they have said! And we have foreseen it!

Also, I CANT WAIT till they revamp the fed tutorial again in season 10, and revamp our STF s again in season 11, and then see some PVP Reputation content awesomeness in season 12!

flanking got u scairt, hide ur bumm. bug ships 3 for a dollar, kdf pure pwn mode: priceless. WHERES YOUR PROTONS BRO
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Don't think we were both reading the same Dev Article. :P
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well I have heard from a friend of a friend of a sibling of a goat herder that to get marks for this PvP rep will require us to run constant PvE missions.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    rast1qqrast1qq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sad, next season for grind and casual players...please cancel pvp in next season :cool:
    FaW+DEM+AtB in pvp = High score , no skill.
    PVP 2014 - Fawn00bs,Vapers and leavers...
  • Options
    voxlagindvoxlagind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

Today... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited March 2014
    Can;t wait Geko's podcast :D
  • Options
    chlamidiotchlamidiot Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    flanking got u scairt, hide ur bumm. bug ships 3 for a dollar, kdf pure pwn mode: priceless. WHERES YOUR PROTONS BRO

Broton Parrage. lol.

Gotta get my Broton Destabilizer Module. This rare piece of appropriated technology harnesses the power of Axe body spray and popped collars in a focused beam of swagger and smacktalk.

Warning, while operating avoid contact with Anti-Brotons, the primary source of which is known to be Kathryn Janeway. One look at that homely slab of a face has been known to induce involuntary celibacy.
    -notredricky
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Don't worry. They'll get to it next season.
  • Options
    dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It must be season 10 cryptic is waiting for the big 10th season milestone to re-build pvp! cant laugh and type...
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    they plain forgot to release the fleet gurumba when they released the fleet X, thats one of those strait up going back on a promise things like back from the old days.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    they plain forgot to release the fleet gurumba when they released the fleet X, thats one of those strait up going back on a promise things like back from the old days.

Yeah, the F.Guramba...meh.

I'm not sure what ships they could add with a new holding.

KDF
    F.Guramba, F.Marauder...F.Assault Negh'Var

Fed
    ?

Rom
    ?

Unless of course they simply add new ships for the Feds and Roms and then stick them in a new holding...which might happen, they can't have the KDF having more ships than the Roms - just wouldn't do, just wouldn't do.
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited March 2014
    voxlagind wrote: »
    We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 2.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 3.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 4.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 5.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 6.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 7.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 8.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

A few months later... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

Today... We added like ten things to the old PvE content, and one new PvE thing! Season 9.5 will be about PvP though guys, just hang on!

Hmm something about insanity comes to mind.

Damn we are a gullible bunch. :D
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited March 2014

KDF

Fed
    ?

Rom
    ?

Unless of course they simply add new ships for the Feds and Roms and then stick them in a new holding...which might happen, they can't have the KDF having more ships than the Roms - just wouldn't do, just wouldn't do.

To get me to play a fed again, I wouldn't mine a doff that makes the defiant cloaking device a non console. I mean they use the doff to revert things back to the way they were, RSP, Ramming Speed, BFAW, etc why not the defiant.
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014

KDF

Fed
    ?

Rom
    ?

the others holdings were all tied to one of the 3 station/console/carrier types, i hope we are done with holdings. all the playable ships have a fleet version now, save for absurd things like conies and mirandas. if they made another holding features more fleet shisp, well there would be nothing for the fed or rom to put in thiers. just the kdf has half of their playable ships useable at end game in a fleet versions or retrofit, a trolling by cryptic that to this day i dont understand. its like they really hate kdf money.

lets see, what could they but have not made fleet versions of, and what setup could they possibly have?

tier 2 cruiser- excelsior stations
    tier 2 bop- 5 sci consoles, 2 tac consoles
    tier 3 rapter- MVAM stations, 5 tac consoles
    tier 3 gorn- fleet nova stations
    tier 3 nasican- steam runner stations
    tier 3 orian- fleet heavy/free sovereign stations
    tier 4 bop- 5 fore weapons
    tier 4 gorn- nebula stations
    tier 4 raptor- armatige stations, 5 tac consoles
    tier 5 bop- 3rd aft weapon, universal ENS, 30k hull and .83 shield mod
    tier 5 orian- star cruiser with a hanger
    gurumba- +10%

was that so hard?

yep, dont do the most simple thing they could possibly do to fill out the kdf ship lineup with end game versions of ships that require 0 new art assets, and would thus print them free money. not doing stuff like this, and what they didn't do to the galaxy R, is down right vindictive.
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Your fake sarcasm does not deceive me. Admit, it is a cry for love. :D

You love it you want it.
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited March 2014
    In all fairness, that was only DevBlog #1 on the subject. Experience tells us that we can get mad later when there still aren't any meaningful PvP updates in any of the DevBlogs...
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Your fake sarcasm does not deceive me. Admit, it is a cry for love. :D

You love it you want it.

Oh Xcuss me I thought it was u being obsessed with love from a specific guy ;)

U cant hide ur love forever bruh ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    But pvpers are casual players. :confused:
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited March 2014

I think the nurse needs to recheck your medication levels and interactions.:eek::D:P
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He got knocked silly, but nothing a hazard emitter can't cure ;)
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited March 2014
    More brainless PvE grind TRIBBLE for people who like to spend their whole time with punching NPCs...
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    zeratk wrote: »
    More brainless PvE grind TRIBBLE for people who like to spend their whole time with punching NPCs...

It's not all brainless. Though, I tend to go with mindless instead of brainless, it's still the same...imho...split into two categories:

Brainless/Mindless
    Brain-numbing/Mind-numbing

;)
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's not all brainless. Though, I tend to go with mindless instead of brainless, it's still the same...imho...split into two categories:

Brainless/Mindless
    Brain-numbing/Mind-numbing

;)

At least mindless means one can possibly have a brain...Which is good, because it means there's an actual live person on the other side.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    At least mindless means one can possibly have a brain...Which is good, because it means there's an actual live person on the other side.

Cryptic could hire JJA to do a reboot of Romero's Six, eh?

Night of the Living Spacebar
    Dawn of the Spacebar
    Day of the Spacebar
    Land of the Spacebar
    Diary of the Spacebar
    Survival of the Spacebar

edit: With ludicrous amounts of vacant lens-stare instead of ludicrous amounts of vacant lensflare...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Cryptic could hire JJA to do a reboot of Romero's Six, eh?

Night of the Living Spacebar
    Dawn of the Spacebar
    Day of the Spacebar
    Land of the Spacebar
    Diary of the Spacebar
    Survival of the Spacebar

HA but we have been living the through the 80's knock off

Return of the Living FAW
    Return of the Living FAW2
    Return of the Living FAW 3
    Return of the Living FAW 4
    Return of the Living FAW 5
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    voxlagind wrote: »

Keep it going for another 20ish seasons and it might be close. Say about Season 30 for another map, season 35 for 1v1 map and season 40 pull the plug.
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2014

Yeahhhh,.. i cant wait to.. thats really amazing. :rolleyes:

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    they need to install a gym on the new ESD with a Ring...then we could box out our differences...fist to face style
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Heh, think they'd frown on commenting in the guest blog thread that we'll likely see RP Rep before PvP Rep?