test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help with PvP? Check this thread out!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Tick0 wrote:
    Ok, I gave in. I've added Ground PvP threads to the OP. <_< >_>

wish you would have stayed away from the more exploitative ones tho i.e. ground guide #8 about the invisible nade is more of a how-to-exploit guide.. in fact its probably the primary reason why ground is so dead cause some specific fleet is exploiting the maximum out of this for quiete a while now, and the developers ain't paying attention to bug reports or pvp balance issues.

Gladly their guide about the super buffed orbital strike wont make it in the list as it was removed already :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    mikiy wrote:
    wish you would have stayed away from the more exploitative ones tho i.e. ground guide #8 about the invisible nade is more of a how-to-exploit guide.. in fact its probably the primary reason why ground is so dead cause some specific fleet is exploiting the maximum out of this for quiete a while now, and the developers ain't paying attention to bug reports or pvp balance issues.

Gladly their guide about the super buffed orbital strike wont make it in the list as it was removed already :)

I had absolutely no idea about these exploits...I didn't even read those ground threads, lol.

I don't play ground PvP either. :p
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    mikiy wrote:

As an engineer, that sounds... intriguing. :p

I just took a (very quick) glance through the ground threads, it doesn't look like any mention kit-swapping, which is arguably an exploit as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Update:

Sorry, guys, at the request of the author, I've removed all ground PvP threads. If anyone knows of any other ground PvP help posts, please let me know.

:(
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Feel free to check my Ground PvP thread out. As I'll be returning to the game, very soon, I'll be updating my thread, or possibly redoing it. I'll have to leave that decision up to popular demand.

Er.. nevermind.. Mine is up there. Then let me throw this out there.. What would you want, STO Player? Remake my thread, or complete it, as is?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I would like to see the other aspects of ground pvp, like doffs, specs or tactics

I think it is not necessary to remake the guide again, right now fully satisfies the current status of ground pvp, in others words, ground pvp still remains the same.
  • Options
    guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    irrelevant post
  • Options
    boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do you know if there's a list of pvp fleets? Cause my fleet might want to join the glorious bloody Frey of pvp and I didn't know if there was a list that we could throw our fleet name into so we can start making friends among the pvp community
  • Options
    thegrimcorsairthegrimcorsair Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nam de morte redire.
    If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
  • Options
    boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So i saw on STO wiki that in the beginning of season 9 there is going to try to be a revamping to the PvP system anyone else hear anything about this or is it still just myth

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content#cite_note-DStahlRedalert-18

Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded to in 30 days please don't bring it back up :( If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one! :)

/Closed ~Askray
This discussion has been closed.