test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

exploration cruiser retrofit c-store error

killinkimo00killinkimo00 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I bought an exploration cruiser retrofit a while back, and am liking it, so when i got another character to lvl 50 i decided i was going to use it for that character too, however when i went to the c-store to get it, it's telling me i have to pay 2000 ZEN again

2ajs5rd.png

is anyone else having this issue????
Post edited by killinkimo00 on

Comments

• Options
    fyremousefyremouse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I bought an exploration cruiser retrofit a while back, and am liking it, so when i got another character to lvl 50 i decided i was going to use it for that character too, however when i went to the c-store to get it, it's telling me i have to pay 2000 ZEN again

2ajs5rd.png

is anyone else having this issue????

As a matter of fact yes. I am having the same issue with the Long Range Science Retrofit. I dismissed it and now they want me to buy it again...... Not too thrilled with the prospect. the proof I owned it? I have the Ablative generator in my inventory.
    Proud to be a Lifer.
    I earned my 1000 days the hard way and I still come back...
  • Options
    micadog5micadog5 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seen a few people complain about this.

From what I understand, its a lifetime/long time subcriber issue. Lifers get a free ship at 50, the Intrepid, Galaxy or Defiant refits. This free ship is more like a ship you got during level up, as in you only get one from the ship vendor, once. Once discarded, the ship cannot be reclaimed for free.

You probably didnt actually pay zen for the ship, the game rather gave you the free one for level up instead. This would be the most probable cause of your problem.

Not saying it couldn't happen that you lost a c-store purchase, heard a few people complaining of that, too. Never had it happen, myself though.
  • Options
    dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yep... you obtained the first ship with a VA token. You can either use your new toon's VA token and get it again, or pay 2000 zen and save the VA token for something else.