Install Arc

Patch is Super Slow

strorusstrorus Member Posts: 328 Arc User
Anyone else patching super slow or stuck? :mad:
Post edited by strorus on

Comments

• conductorjoeconductorjoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am. I was finally able to download it after about 30 minutes but I can't stay logged in for more than a minute. I'm getting server not responding and disconnectes.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just started up the patcher and I'm not noticing any slow downs (getting about a meg downloaded every 5-10 seconds)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    nope, mine took about 4 minutes to patch, logged in 50 minutes ago and have done the party patrol on three toons plus ran a round of ISE, CSE and Fleet Alert
  • suntarusuntaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I get to 65% then it stops.
  • ehgatoehgato Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mi patch stop for to long and i quit the launcher and restart again , i see a patch progres for a total of 39 MB im reach veary fast to 28% or 29% then frozen for ever i lost the count how many time try again always the same.....:confused:
  • tiberiusbobtiberiusbob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Same thing, only I did get into the 80% range once. I've been trying to patch this stupid thing for over a week now and have let the loader run (maximized) overnight. At some point, it crashes, cause when I wake up it's gone and I have to start the patching over again. I'm on a new machine Windows 8.1 - could that be the problem?

Also, if the loader downloads 80% of a patch, why does it start over the next time you open it? Did it not save any of the files it downloaded previously - that's seems pretty crappy. HELP