• Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Stop patching let me go first...Or Bajor will Burn :D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    cmdrbensoncmdrbenson Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would like to know why Most of you are attackin Branflakes, he's the Community Manager here on the Fourms and has a lot of stress with his Job. He doesn't need anymore coming from us when something goes wrong with the Servers or the Game. All we have to and should do is sit back and wait like good little boy and girls should do. Positive feed back works better then Negative feed back. The more Positive the more things will get done and faster.
    Admiral Sash
    Commanding Officer
    Federation One
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Some entertainment for now.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    half a day since the new patch and the game still not working right am i shocked no because its been the same since i started playing this game early in season 5.

now ive got some hamsters for sale with PWE branded in to them best offer wins lol
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cryptic's easy button went missing.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    swat842#6435 swat842 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    Plagiarized is actually a good description...not copied but the same principle is there

OOOO Ok i didn't know she wrote the same thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dang, you usually much more composed then that...I guess we all have our limits

LOL. You didn't get the GLaDOS reference from that?! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    keria0macleodkeria0macleod Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Update! We're conducting our final checks now before opening the server. Additionally, We were able to patch Holodeck during the outage. At this time, this will replace our planned morning maintenance. We'll let you know if this changes.

Brandon =/\=

Outstanding. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to resume my lack of life. :cool:

:D
    Fleet Admiral; MACO Advanced Recon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bigmarine2bigmarine2 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    okey went from patching 20mbs to 20kbs.......AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOORAH! USMC FOREVER
  • Options
    bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sle1989 wrote: »
    Because this game has been down more than it's been up today, can the TOS Dress Unform free giveaway be extended for just one more day? It would be real nice for the people who missed it due too the servers being down.

Everything that was started today needs to be extended at least a day. Also 100 Qmens would be nice too.
  • Options
    robthe13robthe13 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    why are ppl saying the game is on line ? its not :(
  • Options
    deasamus6284deasamus6284 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    before he closes this chat ive never figured out what the patch numbers AND LETTERS ARE ON BUTTOM ANYOne of patch screen anyone know
  • Options
    morkebergmorkeberg Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Barn flakes don't get our hopes up like that 10-mins? that's cruel man :)
  • Options
    origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sle1989 wrote: »
    Because this game has been down more than it's been up today, can the TOS Dress Unform free giveaway be extended for just one more day? It would be real nice for the people who missed it due too the servers being down.

I agree with this.

also, what is making this so miseable is that some people wont be able to play this weekend as it is superbowl weekend and people have awesome plans and partys. today and tomorrow night is my time to play.
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ondolinde wrote: »
    Yesterday was a bad day.

I stepped in cat puke.

Barefoot.

Then to top it off I opened one end of the big pack of spaghetti and the pack decides to open itself on the other end while I have a handful of spaghetti in one hand... so half of a very large pack of spaghetti ended up on the floor...

Today I was out of smokes all day.

Then I logged into STO and things were going well... then I had to log out and when I could finally get to log back in.... STO is down!!

*cries uncontrollably and refuses to be consoled*

:p

Could be worse The day this Grindabration started I was told that my position at my company was no longer needed and after 15 years of employment I was being let go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    before he closes this chat ive never figured out what the patch numbers AND LETTERS ARE ON BUTTOM ANYOne of patch screen anyone know

The build version # :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    spycho2spycho2 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i hear theres a whole heap of internet out californiway
  • Options
    kortaagkortaag Member Posts: 525
    edited January 2014
    Brandon, you don't have to share whom, but I bet you copy/pasted some funny ridiculous stuff off this thread tonight to share with colleagues tomorrow to lighten the load after you present your finger wagging on community impacts. :D
    May good management be with you.
  • Options
    palinell69palinell69 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So basicly what happened is... The Cryptic Team new server numbers would be increasing a great deal for 8.5 going live. The Server hamsters were given large amounts of speed and cocaine in the hopes this would keep things going. And it did for a few hours then the hamsters ODed.

Now they were able to bring in the back up crew of hamsters, but there was still so much cocaine on the hamster wheels and in the rooms from the last crew, they too soon ODed.

The vets worked wonders and for a time with Adrenaline injections got them back and going again.

But this time guys there is no third shift, no miracle shots to give the hamsters, they are dead Jim.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bigmarine2 wrote: »
    okey went from patching 20mbs to 20kbs.......AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Retro downloading the 90's ROCK!!!:D

56k FTW
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    smash the button Smash The Button SMASH THE BUTTON SMASH THE BUTTON

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey Devs, would a pint of Khan's blood help?

KHAAAAAAAN!
  • Options
    riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think the special event should also extend as well as this event require daily grind..
  • Options
    caocaopuffcaocaopuff Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just wait a bit... don't bring the servers back just yet. I'm a little OCD and I need this thread to reach 100 pages... no more..no less
  • Options
    ishtarscorpioishtarscorpio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Plagiarized is actually a good description...not copied but the same principle is there

It's plagiarism. Mosaic plagiarism.
  • Options
    vimzulvimzul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cmdrbenson wrote: »
    I would like to know why Most of you are attackin Branflakes, he's the Community Manager here on the Fourms and has a lot of stress with his Job. He doesn't need anymore coming from us when something goes wrong with the Servers or the Game. All we have to and should do is sit back and wait like good little boy and girls should do. Positive feed back works better then Negative feed back. The more Positive the more things will get done and faster.

Hello Mrs Branflakes. I am sure your boy is doing his best.
  • Options
    bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey Devs, would a pint of Khan's blood help?

KHAAAAAAAN!

Superblood would be great to inject into the game's servers. ;)
  • Options
    cassianncassiann Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    half a day since the new patch and the game still not working right am i shocked no because its been the same since i started playing this game early in season 5.

now ive got some hamsters for sale with PWE branded in to them best offer wins lol

This is what happens when Hamsters go to work for Cryptic, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU so no wonder servers are down more then they are up
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yaaay i am logged in.
    its back up :)

^^^This^^^
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    spycho2spycho2 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its sad you all have holodeck addiction
This discussion has been closed.