test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just curious, is there a counter to cloak?

2»

Comments

• ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Target Subsystem Singularity

we need it
  • queue38queue38 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    When I was building my current PVP/PVE ship for my Engineer stealth detection is one of the things I wanted.

Here is my build http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=wellroundedpvpbuild_0
    With Aux at 130 I have really good stealth detection. Note must of the time it is about 100 I need my eng?s EPS power transfer or the red matter capacitor it get it to 130.

A few nice things about this build are
    All 4 of my power levels are above 75 so the AMP is really nice.
    With high flow capacitor I can use TR or ES or TB and my Tetryon Glider is almost -50 per hit.
    Being cloaked with high cloak detection. One match I was on a pug team against a premade we had 0 chance of winning but I was able to stay cloaked while I got close, then I detected a scimitar. I was able to get the kill before the premade could react it gave me warm feeling inside :).
    For pugging I think this is one of the best setups you can have. It?s got speed, damage, heals, drain, cloak, and cloak detection.

Forgot to add that if you are not an eng captain to use ES and leech to keep high power levels.

also this ship has high ACC bonus almost 60% if you can get a targets defense to 0 the overflow will give you 7.2% CritH and 28.8% CritD.
    I am @allenlabarge in game :D
  • lascaillelascaille Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    Or is it always on the cloaker's terms, when a battle commences?

I'm throwing in the towel as a pve only flyer. I hope to bring something to the the pvp community...and I pray I'm not just fodder
    just ask KillerLady of RE how to defeat cloak striker. he will tell you, how we take him down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]