test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

level 49 second wave, borg confrence room

flagship1stfleetflagship1stfleet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello, for some reason I'm unable to sit in the chair in the confrence room. usually
you go past the chair and a pop up says "sit in chair" or something like that. then you sit
and get on with it. This has happened with the last 3 people, I beamed to the ship a few times and returned and the pop up would appear. but I have done this several times
and with out any luck. I tried the first time to use the emotes but that din't work. Logging out din't, changing players din't, going back walking around the chair, nope. It must be a bug it the system on this. I can't imagin doing anything wrong with something so simple.
walk by the chair and sit down to start the borg confrence. after spending a very long time
I figured to ask ya'll about this situation.
Post edited by flagship1stfleet on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,437 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Have you tried double clicking on the chair?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • flagship1stfleetflagship1stfleet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I never thought of that. I racked my last brain cell till it pooped out, and that din't cross my
    mind. thanks it worked like a charm.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Brain pooping can be a horrible sight to behold. :P
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!