test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Republic characters treated unfairly

2»

Comments

• sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    we also cannot have fleet uniforms set in fleets we are in. I tried and even with basic romulan uniform parts it shows the parts as 'unlockable pieces' and will not allow any Romulan or Reman fleet uniforms at all

Another "guest worker" perk. When not in Rome, dress in their crude and foreign ways. Not that anything I wear personally would be unlocked at any rate. But even that Romulan "rural" style is too good for these overlords. I bet they wonder why we drink so much Romulan ale, on top of that. ;)

---
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think it kind of makes sense for a faction that is rebuilding itself to not have all the perks that the established factions have.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Rom Rep characters get no real Cruiser until level 30, and no Science Ships until level 40?

Considering that leveling is a pretty small part of the game it really doesn't matter that much. If you really really need to use a cruiser/sci ship at low levels you can use one of your allies ships. The gaps will likely be filled in over time as they introduce more ships, like it was with the Ar'kala/Ar'kif.
  • sovakofvulcansovakofvulcan Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Personally, I'm hoping that in a "near" future update that they round out some of the short comings of the Republic

Romulan Military Academy
    Romulan Security Officer
    Romulan Lore Quest

and of course some of the other things that have already been mentioned in the thread
    Admiral Jisil T'ror
    Admiral Sovak
    “Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers...”
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You've already got the Romulan Lore chain. New Romulus researcher just past the shuttle pad outside the command centre has a doff mission that gives you the Romulan version of the lore chips in exchange for research notes acquired from Red Alerts and research).
  • enderghostenderghost Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The other thing is that the romulans who joined the klingons can't participate in the duels, a small detail, but still annoying.