test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I cant start STO

my launcher wasn't working to start STO to play and I remember a link that had a updated launcher where I down load a new launcher that worked. I was cleaning things up on my desk down and deleted it now I can start STO can some one help me find a new launcher link that works or some other way to start the game... I've looked and searched with no luck :(
Post edited by osirisraa on

Comments

• Options
    kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    >> Having trouble with the launcher not displaying even though it is open on the task bar? Click here. <<
    its up on top
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • Options
    osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    thx for the try but that didnt work
  • Options
    ijimithyijimithy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You only deleted your shortcut to STO, easy way to fix is to find the Star Trek Online Folder on your computer find STO.exe and left click it. When the option comes up look for "Send to Desktop" it'll create a shortcut back to the game and presto insta works again :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Drama, No Fuss, Just good old fashioned pew pew!
  • Options
    smokinssoulmatesmokinssoulmate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    right click on an empty space on your desktop. hover your mouse down to new.

select short cut

then copy and past PLEASE CHANGE THE DRIVE LETTER PROGRAM FILES NAME TO MATCH YOUR OWN SYSTEM

C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online.exe"

click next Name it Star trek online or Bob's Your Uncle or anything you want.

finished :D:D

@ijimithy if he left clicks it he would open the file would not bring up the menu would need to right click, Unless he has switch the mouse to left handed