test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased ZEN not showing up

evostvoevostvo Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Hello. just purchased 2K Zen with paypal but it shows zero when i try to transfer. had this problem awhile back. any way to look into this please
Post edited by evostvo on

Comments

• greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah - have the same problem. Logged a ticket.
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
  • sovereign108sovereign108 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yea, I can't pay for ZEN also. What a joke.
    edited November 2013
    OK< the site took several minutes to load the payment processors. What a slow server!
  • antrikospapakiantrikospapaki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello there .I would like to report a serious issue that i'm having while charging zen.After doing 3 steps correctly and i press checkout , the paysafecard page to enter the pin and secure the payment won't come up.I only get this :

If you continue to have issues, contact PWE's Billing Department through our knowledgebase and troubleshooter or give us a call at 1-888-344-4478 (Mon - Fri, 10am ~ 7pm PST).

Tried multiple times over 5 hours nothing change although 8 hours ago the first option to select payment load up imidiately now it takes a min!

Would love for some help!
  • johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    DO NOT DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION

PWE automatically bans the accounts that do... just file the report... and give them some time to find out what happened...

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gydeal wrote: »
    Went to dispute the purchase on Paypal. THEN I get an email from PWE saying that since I have an open dispute, my acct. is banned.

I'm a lifetimer (on two Cryptic/PWE games, in fact). There is NO WAY a Zen purchase (disputed or not) should result in a banning of my account. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE service. Someone needs to resolve it, NOW.

Payment disputes trigger an automatic lockout... don't dispute the transaction if this happens to you... just give them some time to address the tickets. Disputing only locks you out of the game until they can research... and since several (including me) have filed tickets... it could be a bit before they get to that.

Give them some time.

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • captainkeatzcaptainkeatz Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can confirm. Same issue.
  • evostvoevostvo Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gydeal wrote: »
    Also affected by the Zen/Paypal purchase thing. Filed a ticket with PWE. No reply. Went to dispute the purchase on Paypal. THEN I get an email from PWE saying that since I have an open dispute, my acct. is banned.

I'm a lifetimer (on two Cryptic/PWE games, in fact). There is NO WAY a Zen purchase (disputed or not) should result in a banning of my account. This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE service. Someone needs to resolve it, NOW.

yea that's a bit overboard. I got a reply back from my ticket. Basically they know of the problem but it's still not fixed. Still no Zen

We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your Zen.

Unfortunately, our servers have experienced a critical failure with PayPal which caught your payment(s) in a pending state. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to find the cause and resolve this issue as soon as we can.

You can check the status of your transaction here: https://billing.perfectworld.com/history

Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated! See you in-game!
  • ctlramagectlramage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here also
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    DITTO!

Purchased two $10 in zen this morning with paypal, meant to buy 20 did 10 by accident so did it twice, at 7 AM EST, now, 12:30, still showing zero, not even listed in my transaction history at all, no errors no waiting for verification, nothing, like it didn't happen. Well I've got two paypal receipt emails that say it did. Have used same method to purchase zen from same paypal account dozens of times before. Have logged a ticket.
  • sike1990sike1990 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So i live in Croatia and only way for me to donate money is via mobile phone. I must say i am really unhappy that i cannot use Boku service in my country... becouse i cannot use credit cards to give money, while i sometimes can spare some to spend via mobile phone ( sms )... I think cryptic really should fix this
  • captainkeatzcaptainkeatz Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    geekguy79 wrote: »
    DITTO!

Purchased two $10 in zen this morning with paypal, meant to buy 20 did 10 by accident so did it twice, at 7 AM EST, now, 12:30, still showing zero, not even listed in my transaction history at all, no errors no waiting for verification, nothing, like it didn't happen. Well I've got two paypal receipt emails that say it did. Have used same method to purchase zen from same paypal account dozens of times before. Have logged a ticket.

Yup, exactly the same for me.
  • nazdurathnazdurath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here with paypal and 2200 zen, bought this morning , nothing in the account and no history
  • adarus77adarus77 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here... i pay using pay pal and on the pay pal site i can see that my 20 dlls has been charge, but i dont have my 2000 zen.... :mad:
  • hiraczonhiraczon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here in UK Zong and Boku are "unavailable in your region" yet i used it roughly 2-3 weeks ago. no idea why its unavailable now :mad:
    edited November 2013
    Wow, I got the same issue. Paid with paypal and a few hours later still no zen. I don't really get these guys, sooooooo many issues with STO and their back-end and thir website! It took a few minutes for the payment options to appear on their purchase zen page.

I have filed a dispute claim with paypal. STO have some time to give me my zen :)
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    Hi Captains,

The Web team is investigating. I'll provide another update once one is available.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, I wanted to buy Zen but today it seems the purchase site is very slow loading.

It takes a minute or mor just to load the Payment Processors Page, and when I choose the value and click on Checkout, it takes about 30 seconds and then I am forwared to an error page.

I am usually using Paysafe Cards, but I dont think this is the problem because the page where I can choose the Processor is very slow loading. And after choosing Paysafe it takes a time until the values are loaded.

Edit: after 6 hours it works but as I said, very very slow. It takes more than 5 minutes to complete a payment.

Edit2: not working again.. The forum seems slow to:(
    edited November 2013
    Thank you sir!
    edited November 2013
    Any new updates Brandon? bored and could sure use that 2K Zen
  • gydealgydeal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also affected by the Zen/Paypal purchase thing. Filed a ticket with PWE. No reply. Went to dispute the purchase on Paypal. THEN I get an email from PWE saying that since I have an open dispute, my acct. is banned.

--post above is by gydeal--

===UPDATE - posting here while we work to resolve forum time issue===

New ZEN purchases via PayPal, prepaids, etc. should be going through once again. The web team is also working to resolve any transactions by players who purchased ZEN during the website outage and have not had it delivered to their wallet yet. I'll provide another update once this is complete.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • krimzon1982krimzon1982 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello,

is there any update on the missing zen? should I be opening a support ticket? if so could you direct me to where I should do this ?, thanks
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    Update! New ZEN purchases via PayPal, prepaids, etc. should be going through once again. For those players who purchased ZEN during the website issue yesterday, your ZEN should be added to your wallet over the next several hours, if it's not there already. If you don't see it later, or have any concerns, please file a Billing ticket (https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask) and the Billing team will work to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Cheers Brandon.
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
  • lovetrek69lovetrek69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I pay for 2000 Zen, Do not receive the Zen, Submit a number of support tickets, then my account gets banned... am I missing something here??? :mad:
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PM branflakes, he may be able to help ya.

Good luck
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you put a dispute on the payment they will automaticaly suspend your account to protect you from idenity theft or to prevent anymore un-authorised transactions. It's a fail safe to perotect you and them in the event of someones account being TRIBBLE or using a stolen payment method.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you did a Credit Card callback, that would do it...
  • lovetrek69lovetrek69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the info, I did open a dispute with paypal however I closed it when I realized it was a server issue. I presume its an automated system, guess I just need to wait for someone to unban my account :).
  • shar487ashar487a Member Posts: 1,292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you bought zen from PWE, then you still have to transfer that purchased zen to the STO Holodeck server. That new zen will not appear until the transfer is complete.