test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else getting lag?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,415 Arc User
Getting high lag, game running skipy. Anyone else?
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Getting high lag, game running skipy. Anyone else?

I got on at about 5:00 p.m. eastern and was on until about 5:30. No issues for me.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i am getting huge amounts of skippy lags here in gmt +2 area ...someone on my fleet complained the same from east coast US about 8 hours before the same hit my area of players.

can barely get in the game..everything is skippy ....

it happened quite suddenly in the middle of CSE STf....please guys ..fix it

a mere 30 seconds after i wrote this post i got "login server disconnected " msg...
    fyi its only on the game..i have even gone to use speedtest to confirm its not on my end .
  • dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Been having some issues aswell.
    Game stalls - not the computer stall - at ground missions and only ground.
    Simply every time I do a ground mission it will at some point start jumping around and seem like I have the None responsive servers. But there are no counter for the most times and everything does normally in the background, but it just won't show me. Connection to the servers are ''fine''. As fine when it is at it best for me. European and suffering from it :P

It's like my character that lags and not everything else.

I don't know how to explain it :) Looks ridiculously funny.
    Tested my GPU to check and see if it was going to die. But the result was more than satisfactory and as it is only ground missions, it seemed unlikely.
    PSU,CPU, Memory and everything else seems to be at peak performance aswell. Simply cannot explain it.
  • jarekcyphusjarekcyphus Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been getting large amounts of lag since S8; neither my speedtest (results here: 3079412832.png ) nor my pathping results suggest my ISP is to blame. Out of the nine games I play, STO is the only game with any noticeable latency, and I'm running on a custom-built ASUS G750JH with Windows 8.1. No issues in those other games, but STO is currently my red-headed stepchild.
    STO-sig3.jpg~original
  • kamarrkamarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yea i'm getting major lag wont even download an area i hvent be in for a mission i'm getting 0 kb/s on downloading an area with 38 files and bad rubber banding and takes like 2mins after logging in for chat to initialize