What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Capulet...

Comments

• Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can definitely say I prefer the longer days. The sun going down before 7PM makes the day seem way too short.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I like the dark though.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,254 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    until we trip on something without a yard light on way to outhouse.
    last year i slip on ice jam shoulder good..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I don't mind the dark either. I just don't care for it in the early evening. :p
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    it makes Bat Squeak and wonder whats wrong with the circadian rhythm

We're 66kg of Win
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    it makes Bat Squeak and wonder whats wrong with the circadian rhythm

We're 66kg of Win

That translates into 1260 pages in forum speak. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    All that bacon talk.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Its all about the BACON.. Show me the BACON..

sprig of parsley on top for healthy excuse to look under for the Beggin strips
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Reminds me of this song. If the line was only, Let me here your bacon talk...
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    or i honestly love your BACON
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    or i honestly love your BACON

*punts senshi out the window takes the bacon for himself*

Hey romulans like bacon to ya know :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    LArdon is the way to start any nice base for meals finds bib for svelt guest
    'Cepes a la savoyarde' pulls up cover Wa La.. BON APPETIT
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I had a couple of blueberry mini crepes at the Microsoft event I attended this evening. They sure know how to feed their guests.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Viva la Blueberries
    I should maple LEafs Crepe as a sheet to tuck in a Very Robust Waffle
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Waffle was Wednesday since I wasn't hungry enough for a 4 inch tall Reuben.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    was it a Byod[bringowndoggiebag?]

I'd spell out Cappy in cupcakes but i've no oven here to bake any..
    thawing blended greenbeans and tomatos fro mthe last garden harvest.. this mornign 3 deere looked at the empty plot a pinein

ReubenReubenReuben
    [hum, dint work Raven or Cappy did not appear. .ah Reuben]

renterswarehouse.. winter sun so tempting... somewhere near Tempe AZ.. im sure they dotn shovel sand in winter .
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I saw enough people leave with food. I had more than enough to eat and didn't want to be lugging anything home. I ended up with Pok?mon Y for free thanks to the $50 BestBuy gift card as one of the many things I got for attending.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    How appropriate.. Pika Y from X swag ironic awesome CC. just too many games so little time
    I went to a Xbox store i mean Best Buy on a travel i don't think it had many pc games
    X everywhere up where you don't have to crawl on knees to see things like Cryptics product placement priorities.... ! 1 store STO over 2 million pop metro search had 4 copies tops and none on order on release week.. tragic
    and it
    was plugging their home theater service for floor space in prime area..Rhapsody on one of the largest LCD in store..

Best Buy was once called " Sound of Music" now its harder to find classical music
    in many stores it was almost top 40 pop without the local record store no indie was to be had then to the rescure local stations turned almost campus aventgarde

IF cappy dosent show soon were all going to waer cappy avatar for halloween
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The best place to get PC games is from Amazon. If you don't mind digital downloads, then you can't go wrong with Steam. I am slowly chipping away at Pok?mon X with Y still sitting unopened. I've got 4 gym badges though and just saved before taking on the 5th gym leader. I'll play some more later.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    slow d/l bandwidth here
    Pokemon X and Y
    kewl.. almost Cappyween
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'm not having much luck catching certain Pok?mon. I have a Pikachu that doesn't want to evolve in to a Raichu, I have yet to see a Psyduck in the wild, and Wobbafet broke out of 6 regular Pokeballs and 3 Greatballs before being caught, all while on its last sliver of life. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thats one stubborn Duck.. if you're not Misty Cute..
    theres no figurign the Pika mind sometimes.. its not slackign its just happy no evolving
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Five gym badges down! That gym leader was way too easy. I should not have been able to beat him so easily using water Pok?mon. :p
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jan- ken- pon,
    Great Capuletation when you see
    Bacon light everything is alright

Exodus movement of BACON people
    to the GAtes of Pokemon..

Jan- ken- pon,
    Water washes all
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Water Pok?mon are usually fairly weak against electric Pok?mon. Then again, most of my Pok?mon are about 16 levels above what the gym leaders are by the time I get to them. My quest for a Psyduck still continues.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yes water should fear zapparie sparkies with lots of sugar.. last water safety instructor feared my static hig attack
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I got the Fairy Badge just before my 3DS decided it needed to be recharged. Then it's off to see what's up in the Pokeball factory.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    All the forums I go to. Poketalk everywhere.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    All the forums I go to. Poketalk everywhere.

It probably doesn't help that Senshi is a Pikachu. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    True dat. Anyway. Back to Gravity Fallz~
This discussion has been closed.