test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No BS Fight Club Tournament

naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PvP Gameplay
Roll up roll up ladies. Clear your vents, align your warp cores and leave your fleet tags at the door.

Before season 8 kicks in and more rep TRIBBLE creeps in, lets see who the real Titans are of LoR.

No more hiding behind your fleeties, No more fleet BS, It's all about the fight.

I present to you my fellow pew pewers, a one of a kind, 5 v 5 pew pew madness where you no longer have the support of your fleet mates.

Welcome to Naz's Thunderdome Arena where 16 teams enter, 1 team leaves :P

Teams will consist of 1 Eng, 2 tacs and 2 scis.

The Hilbert Voodoo Magic Board system will be used as a basis to generate the teams based on stats gathered so i strongly recommend all participants to play as much TD matches as possible up until the tournament date.

Also, each team will be assigned a known competent target caller to coordinate the team to maximise cohesive participation, give more experience in team matches and above all, hopefully increase the fun element.

Rules are simple.

Teamspeak participation a must (Language barriers will be taken into consideration where possible)
No scrambles with doffs (Without OK)
No grav pulse
No TIF
No runabouts inc Yellowstones
No Elite Orion Intercepters
No D'Kora EMP

All matches 30 mins with lethal last kill if still tied at 30 mins. Tournament structure to be determined.

In this thread, all I want to see is @handles and 1 captain type.

First 16 engineers, 32 scis and 32 tacs will be entered with rest down as reserves.

Time: 11pm GMT
Date: 26/10/2013 Saturday night

Teamspeak: tylerdurden.failnoob.com:9988

Please can all the participants arrive 30 mins early so i can get you registered.

The primary directive of this tournament is to have fun.
Secondly, it is designed to allow none PvP fleeted members to shine their wares and have as much chance to win as the next guy.
Thirdly, it is designed to cut out the fleet pack mentalities which sometimes occur before, after or during tournaments.

If you agree with the above, sign up. If not, read the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: If you feel a sudden need to TRIBBLE on this thread, please leave your e-peens in your e-pants, or if you must, in your e-hands to relax yourself. Failure in resisting will result in you being instantly reported.
Post edited by naz4 on

Comments