test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

There has been a Kidnapping!!! On New Romulus!!

13»

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Found Her .....................
    GwaoHAD.png
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited October 2013
    Brandon "claims" he is going to have her tracked down - personally I think he is in on the kidnapping:eek::P
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited October 2013
    Brandon "claims" he is going to have her tracked down - personally I think he is in on the kidnapping:eek::P

Well she's BACK - after tomorrows patch.

I still have my suspicions of who was involved in her disappearance - Brandon? Taco? The Epohhs?
  • mallowonimallowoni Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    She's coming back (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=884371), but there's zero mention of doing anything about our loss for the week. Are you going to do anything about it, Crypitc?
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Found Her .....................

That's not the epohh lady. That's One-Eyed Willy.

Ok, Neo. What have you done with the real Epohh Lady. Trying to throw us off the track, you have to be in on it.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mallowoni wrote: »
    She's coming back (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=884371), but there's zero mention of doing anything about our loss for the week. Are you going to do anything about it, Crypitc?

She gets nekkid and all is forgiven. :D
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited October 2013
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    That's not the epohh lady. That's One-Eyed Willy.

Ok, Neo. What have you done with the real Epohh Lady. Trying to throw us off the track, you have to be in on it.

"This is the Matrix, Mr. Anderson. Fess up. What did you do with Toreth?"

"Toreth? I thought that that was Trinity."

"Trinity looks better. Here's a pic of her."

"Whoa."
  • kortaagkortaag Member Posts: 525
    edited October 2013
    Toereth wasn't kidnapped. She was detained for questioning in an Epohh drug mule operation that was taking place on New Romulus. Apparently romulan ale, the hotel sized bottles, were being smuggled into New Romulus via the Tal Shiar. Apparently Epohh tags were price tags for a while.

Some could speculate but it may have been the Tal Shiar's attempt to turn hard working folks into booze hounding unproductive citizens. Now that she's back, who was responsible? We may never know.
    May good management be with you.