test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

King of all chiters - Captin Patrick

pathfinder2012pathfinder2012 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I know that this subject is no novelty but this type is already a real king
I already met 4 times within 2 last days doing this ragpicker ISE and KSE. each time he stands and insolently is waiting for the award. Even when people are leaving risking 1 h of the penalty the one still he is standing and is waiting positively next will enter and
they will accomplish missions for him. to throw up for me they want as I see of such suckers. When finally cryptic is deigning to do something with it? Whether really it is so hard to give options of the voting to players letting fire him from the map. Or to create options which automatically will throw him out after a few minutes of the nonactivity. Or at least repair options options of ignoring so that really acts.

It is already a complete senselessness. Ban for putting his nickname in the subject whether of theses of the photograph?
All good players know that the problem exists not starting from today and instead of to disappear is intensifying more and more. He isn't only regarding sft? but also of all other missions which it is possible to do with casual players.
players as he very well realize that crytpic treat lightly subject this way so the option of reporting is worthless. He is appealing to all players which this phenomenon is disturbing so that they don't stop rolling the subject out - let us force crytic for action.
Post edited by pathfinder2012 on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    then you will get banned pretty quick, as you are not allowed to name and shame people, whether they deserve it or not.

do yourself a favour. remove all traces of his name, and just ignore them. we all have to suffer these people, but getting yourself banned wont help.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is not going to end well....

Better to do this kinda thing in another Forum, somewhere else.

<shrug>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    for some reason that name sounds familiar.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • havokreignhavokreign Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You can report them on the spot in game. As said already, this isn't the place, you'll only get yourself in more trouble than the AFKrs.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    havokreign wrote: »
    You can report them on the spot in game. As said already, this isn't the place, you'll only get yourself in more trouble than the AFKrs.

Well those standards aren't hard to beat, since no action is being taken against the AFK'ers, so even a mean look from the PWE/Cryptic team would be worse than what is being done against the AFK'ers.

Still. Naming and shaming IS against forum rules, and TBH, all I see is a image of 3 players standing still doing nothing...

A screenshot isn't proof...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nabreeki wrote: »
    In before thread deletion. How's everyone doing today?

Good, good, waiting for a new discoball to pop :D, and you?
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    PWE has already replied to our complaints but in different words: " we dont care at all about our majority player base, we just want the money from stolen credit cards." Stop complaining it never helps they could easily fix a large number of problems with this game in 1-2 days time and have a vastly superior game with more revenue more players and more proffit but they are obviously an oblivious group with horrible technical and business skills. To think that they would care at all about all of us who feed their cash cow (and thusly pay their checks) ha what an idea it would require 1/4 a brain and maybe some common sense.. Short supplys at PWE...
    edited September 2013
    kintisho wrote: »
    PWE has already replied to our complaints but in different words: " we dont care at all about our majority player base, we just want the money from stolen credit cards." Stop complaining it never helps they could easily fix a large number of problems with this game in 1-2 days time and have a vastly superior game with more revenue more players and more proffit but they are obviously an oblivious group with horrible technical and business skills. To think that they would care at all about all of us who feed their cash cow (and thusly pay their checks) ha what an idea it would require 1/4 a brain and maybe some common sense.. Short supplys at PWE...

in other words:

".... doom. "

cgta1967 wrote: »
    in other words:

".... doom. "

Where's the link? :( .. oh and your avatar is different :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited September 2013
    stoutes wrote: »
    Where's the link?...

" Steve ! "
    I was mostly just curious about what a "chiter" was. Don't think I've run across that species in-game. Do they even have a king? Or are they more of an autonomous collective?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Don't forget Tacofangs!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    I was mostly just curious about what a "chiter" was. Don't think I've run across that species in-game. Do they even have a king? Or are they more of an autonomous collective?

Jon, I feel like you are repressing me (violently even) with that comment. :P
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,435 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Jon, I feel like you are repressing me (violently even) with that comment. :P
    Sorry, it's just the violence inherent in the system.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wait, what? I think i'm missing the pint here.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• woppy1woppy1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    He is right to name a shame, we got someone in ISE that wanted to attack both cubes and then blow up one gen on each side so we would fail the optional, so I gave him a bit of **** for it and reported him and I got a warning for abusing other players.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,435 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    An explanation.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well at least we know one thing: If you want to post a thread that infringes on the Code of conduct, do it in weekends...

That way you know it's gonna be around for some time.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Sorry, it's just the violence inherent in the system.

Everyone, see it? See how he was repressing me!
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
    edited September 2013
    woppy1 wrote: »
    ... I gave him a bit of **** for it and reported him and I got a warning for abusing other players.

I really do hope you realize why 'you' got the warning in this statement. :rolleyes:
    I really do hope you realize why 'you' got the warning in this statement. :rolleyes:

I rarely agree with this guy, so take it with a very open mind when I say:

^this.
  • pupibirdpupibird Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just had that officer leaching an ISE again..saw it too late, otherwise I would have left the party...make Ignorelist work cryptic!
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Everyone, see it? See how he was repressing me!
    Help ! I'm being repressed !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I'v ben a quart low with this hole thin cince teh opinin post anyways...

:eek:

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif