Install Arc
Options

Dreadnought Exploration Cruiser

124»

Comments

• Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Lower CD on Lance by 1 Minute, so its 2 Minutes.

I would have said that's a stupid idea last year, but now that the a Javelin can charge while on cool down and with all the power creep, its a great idea :)

That and the javelin stacks with beam overload but the lance does not :(
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    I would have said that's a stupid idea last year, but now that the a Javelin can charge while on cool down and with all the power creep, its a great idea :)

That and the javelin stacks with beam overload but the lance does not :(

If you hit BO First it stacks. 30s Avtivation timer on BO 15s GCD on Lance, once that 15s clears PEW PEW PEW.....

And the fact that the Javelin has to charge is the reasoning behind not asking for less of a CD than 2 Min.

I mean 3 Min for something that can miss with ease? thats just not ok.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sonnylobosonnylobo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I like the idea of the Fleet Dreadnaught.
    Maybe it could come with 5 weapons front and 5 weapons back not including the Lance.
    Could also have 5 Eng. slots, 4 Tact. slots, and 3 Science.

You have to remember, this is supposed to be the Dreadnaught for the Fed., which is supposed to be the BADDEST ship they can come up with. But at this point it's just failing at being BA.

It's mostly just what I would like to see, not necessarily something I'm expecting.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sonnylobo wrote: »
    That's 12 consoles. No.

3 Tac, 5 Eng, 2 Sci would do IMO.
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe it could come with 5 weapons front and 5 weapons back not including the Lance.

You have to remember, this is supposed to be the Dreadnaught for the Fed., which is supposed to be the BADDEST ship they can come up with. But at this point it's just failing at being BA.

It's mostly just what I would like to see, not necessarily something I'm expecting.

Actually it's the dreadnought for the terran empire which is pretty much a klingon federation. That said...it should really have a commander tactical and be more offensive oriented.
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited September 2013

WAY to overboard dude.

Too many weapons, too many consoles.

The ships is BA if flown correctly and set-up properly. Standard Fleet bump and less of a CD is all this ship needs.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]