What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small T3 Fleet seeking applicants

Comments

• Options
    darchissdarchiss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got your message but I need to put in a few more hours of gameplay before I can reply to mail. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime this Sunday as it's my only day off. Feel free to send notes to me in game or here on the board. Should be fun.:cool:
  • Options
    dacatchman81dacatchman81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm interested in joining. My handle in game is dacatchman
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12121331&postcount=23 I have been reccomanded and think I'd like to give this one a try. :)

Edgar@flash525 is where the invite should go (once accepted).
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    flash525 wrote: »
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12121331&postcount=23 I have been reccomanded and think I'd like to give this one a try. :)

Hey there,

more than happy to shoot you an invite when I get home today.

Happy to have you aboard.. and Chris is awesome, Gotta promote that guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • Options
    chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    urniv821 wrote: »
    and Chris is awesome, Gotta promote that guy.

Nice things said about moi? I approve.:D Now wheres that promotion Mr Chancellor Sir? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chris919uk wrote: »
    Nice things said about moi? I approve.:D Now wheres that promotion Mr Chancellor Sir? ;)

lol, when i get my butt home we will talk.

will only be on for a lil while today, gotta have dinner with the folks for my bday, yay me , big 29 :) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • Options
    zsorinezsorine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

That post is a great summary, and I can't believe some of that stuff happens in fleets...sheesh. I can help anyone out as well when I'm on. Also always down for some STFs, Defera, etc.
    lol, when i get my butt home we will talk.

will only be on for a lil while today, gotta have dinner with the folks for my bday, yay me , big 29 :) lol

And happy B-day! 29, barely getting started. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Qapla' my Klingon comrades and Jolan Tru to our Romulan allies.

Are you looking for a good, casual fleet with no drama and no secret police who watch your every move? Are you unhappy in your current fleet with the Arch Tyrant making you work 9-5 down in the dilithium mine? Sick of Grand Admirals throwing their weight around and making you clean the latrines with a toothbrush? Can't get that promotion because you failed the interview with the Sector System Lord?

Then say goodbye to all that nonsense and join us The House of jIH DoQ batlh. We have Orion girls and Battlecruisers. :)

If you want a quiet life and simply want to just enjoy the game at your own pace and have a few laughs then we may just be the fleet for you.

We don't have insane rules that limit your ability to have fun. We don't force you into doing anything you don't want to do. We won't kick you if you haven't contributed X amount by the end of the duty shift.

Want to earn fleet credits and buy fleet equipment? You can happily do that too.

The only requirements of our fleet are:

Don't be a douchebag. Behave in a mature manner.

Be courteous to other fleet members even if you disagree. In other words no drama.

Help out other fleet members if you can but thats not a requirement just an option.

Try not to take things too seriously, a sense of humour is kind of essential in our fleet.

Contrary to other fleets you may have experienced our Fleet Chancellor is a very friendly and approachable person with a great sense of humour. He does not have an ego and does not seek to rule the galaxy from the comfort of his armchair.:D

While we are a small fleet and sometimes quiet we believe people who join us should be self reliant individuals. However we do run team STFs from time to time and many members will happily join up with you for missions if you ask.

The fleet is currently Tier 3. We are roughly half way to Tier 4. Tier 4 shipyard completes in about 4 days. Tier 2 Embassy and Tier 2 DL Mine.

Required contribution amount is around 40K before promotion to Warrior rank and then you can buy anything you like from the fleet stores.

If you would like to join us then please leave a response in this thread or contact our Fleet Chancellor in game: @vinru821

Nausicaans, Orions, Gorn. All are welcome in the House of jIH DoQ batlh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    more than happy to shoot you an invite when I get home today.
    Hey, I got the invite, and have accepted. Thanks!
    Happy to have you aboard.. and Chris is awesome, Gotta promote that guy.
    Hah, yes he is. I spent a good hour or two with him in chat yesterday.
    Gettin' Old. ;)

Happy Belated Birthday anyway. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey Guys,

My PC crashed and is in the repair shop.. which is why I have been MIA for a week now.

On work PC now lol

Please message Chris with any inquiries for the time being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ctlramagectlramage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sounds like a good group.
    Would be interested in joining. my playtimes are most nights after 6pm est.

Name is Xa'rru
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ok while the Fleet Chancellor gets his PC sorted out. Anyone who is looking to join the fleet please PM me on the forums.

Oh and please be patient for me to get back to you since my copy of Rome Total War 2 is in the post and I may be elsewhere. Cheers. :)

ctlramage. PM me your full handle and I'll sort you out an invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys, just out of curiosity what are the requirements to advance in rank? I'm still a recruit and have noticed there are at least 3 or 4 warriors who have devoted less resources to the fleet.

I'm not after favoritism or anything, and I appreciate being taken in, though as there are no details for rank structure anywhere (that I can find) I figured I might ask.

Thanks!
    ctlramage wrote: »
    Sounds like a good group.
    Thus far, I don't believe there is anything to dispute that claim. :)
    Oh and please be patient for me to get back to you since my copy of Rome Total War 2 is in the post and I may be elsewhere. Cheers.
    Hah, I think you'll be right here. Last I heard on Rome Total War 2, a lot of people were having a lot of trouble with the gameplay. I believe a patch is in the works (only from what I've been told) though if the rumours are true, you're going to be waiting a while before you can go to war. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys, just out of curiosity what are the requirements to advance in rank? I'm still a recruit and have noticed there are at least 3 or 4 warriors who have devoted less resources to the fleet.

Hi. Have you considered that those warriors may be alts? Our exhalted Fleet System Lord and High Admiral of Sector Group 9 Chum'Pek Taskforce doesn't believe in the "Each alt must contribute 10 Million Fleet Marks on top of the 10 Million each persons main has already contributed". :P

Sorry kind of tired at present. Serious answer to the requirements its loosely about 40-45K. Lets say 45K. If you have that amount then one of the higher ups should be able to promote you while the Dark Lord is away fixing his PC in Mordor. :D Just ask nicely in Fleet chat someone should be able to help.

Hah, I think you'll be right here. Last I heard on Rome Total War 2, a lot of people were having a lot of trouble with the gameplay. I believe a patch is in the works (only from what I've been told) though if the rumours are true, you're going to be waiting a while before you can go to war. ;)

As to the Rome thing I can run it fine, kind of. Had a few driver issues I've sorted it. Only issue I have with the game is a lot of the stupid gameplay decisions, poor optimizations and moronic Ai. All the same I'm playing it. Needed a break from Trek anyway since it feels so repetitive at present.

I'll tell you more about it when I return to the game.

So back to drumming up recruitment:

Looking for a KDF Fleet?

Get your shiny fleet gear here, easy going people, sensible contribution amount. No secret police. Nice T3 Fleet. Join up now. Betray your family and friends, fabulous prizes to be won. (Kidding on that last one) :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi. Have you considered that those warriors may be alts? Our exhalted Fleet System Lord and High Admiral of Sector Group 9 Chum'Pek Taskforce doesn't believe in the "Each alt must contribute 10 Million Fleet Marks on top of the 10 Million each persons main has already contributed".
    Honestly, I hadn't thought to consider that to be the reason, no. I should have though, especially as I've implemented that very belief in both my FED & Republic Fleet. Hah!
    Serious answer to the requirements its loosely about 40-45K. Lets say 45K. If you have that amount then one of the higher ups should be able to promote you while the Dark Lord is away fixing his PC in Mordor. Just ask nicely in Fleet chat someone should be able to help.
    All is cool. :)
    As to the Rome thing I can run it fine, kind of. Had a few driver issues I've sorted it. Only issue I have with the game is a lot of the stupid gameplay decisions, poor optimizations and moronic Ai. All the same I'm playing it. Needed a break from Trek anyway since it feels so repetitive at present.
    Well I guess you're kind of one of the lucky ones. :)
  • Options
    zsorinezsorine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'll go through the roster and promote people to Warrior tonight when I get home. Expect a ~6:00 PST time.
    Sorry about that, I've fallen behind on my responsibilities employment of pain sticks is expected. The promotion to Warrior is 40K.

I'm not entirely sure what the rank tiering is above that. I'll see if I can decipher that as well. My calculator and I are going to be spending some quality time tonight :)

If anyone has any similar issues please post here, send me a PM or mail in game @Sorine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    See you guys on tonight.

Sorry for the long absence. Finally got the moola to get the laptop back.

woo!:D:D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    romulanstarempirromulanstarempir Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would like to join your fleet. I send an in game friend request to @vinru821. My handle is @romulanstarempire. My main is a romulan engineer in a Scimitar, i have tier 5 reputation with all three factions, i am from Romania, 34 years old, married, oone child, working in il and gas industry.
    Qapla!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    We are going to need a new thread soon almost out of the T3 zone!

Almost T4 Across the board now, all info above. T2 Mine & Embassy with all the bells and whistles.

On all weekend! If youre looking for an easy going fleet check us out!

@vinru821
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lechouy1lechouy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys!!

On now! Perfect time to chat and join us !

Looking forward to seeing you all online! :D

I' d be glad to chat and join you 'im @lechouy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I don't suppose I could acquire one of those Subspace Integration Circuits from the Chancellors Vault could I?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    lechouy1 wrote: »
    I' d be glad to chat and join you 'im @lechouy

Sorry so bad at looking @ forums on the weekend, will shoot an invite, if yorue not already taken, later today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    HI all

We are still looking for a few more players to join in on the fun of grinding.

Casual fleet, easy going, friendly, helpful, drama free, No voice chat. Why Do I want to talk to my PC? lol

>> Notice. Please do not apply to this fleet if you already are a leader of another KDF fleet.. this will be investigated <<

So, we are almost out of the T3 phase in our starbase.

Current Holdings :

T3 Starbase - T4 upgrade ready to be slotted
    T4 Shipyard
    T3 Comm Array - T4 in a day
    T3 Fabricator - T4 slotted to be next

All Non vanity upgrades completed. About 80% Of vanity upgrades

Mine : T2, T2, T2 > working on T3

All Non-vanity upgrades completed so far

Embassy T2, T2, T2

All Non-vanity upgrades completed so far

New Rule since we are almost T4 - 100K total Contributions needed to be able to purchase from stores for any new members... dont worry there will be plenty of opportunities to get to 100K easy.

Alts are welcome
    Romulans/Remans are welcome

US based fleet, but have members in the UK & Germany. All are welcome.

@vinru821 for more info or for invite. Ill be on and off all day. Shoot a mail if you miss me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ooh, more grinding ! Count me in :)

Sounds ideal for me since I'm relatively casual and not that PVP focused. Zipped off a PM with my primary KDF character's address, but you can catch me in-game on @irm1963 (in case I'm on an alt or Fed-side) if you're interested.
  • Options
    ilovejesus4213ilovejesus4213 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Totally brand new to this game.

Do you have a place for a new players? I am starting up a kdf after playing all three factions tilla bout 7. I just like the klingons better.

I am also not going to play Romulus. I will be making a straight up klingon. I know I need to hit 10 and that is fine. Just looking for people to play with. The gaming group that got me into this game is not really active or present and I do not like the fed side.

I am so new I do not even know my @ sign but I am learning!

I am most likely going for a tactical or science captain. I really like the Birds of prey. Might go engineering but that will be an alt.

Also going Gorn. Killer croc!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hello all!

We are still seeking new recruits in our quest to T5

New stats:

Mine T2, T2, T2, T3 on the red section in 4-5 days, waiting for timer.

Embassy - T2, T2, T2 - on hold

Starbase - T3 Starbase, T4 Tac, T4 Sci, T4 Eng.. T4 starbase project is on hold till we reach T3 Mine.
    (We are actively grinding away our base projects though.)

Same general rules apply

Have fun, no pressure, no drama, free to do what you want, help is available when needed.

100K to promotion to purchase goodies

See past posts for all details.

@vinru821 for invite and any other info needed

Leaders of fleet in EST and PST Time zones, people in Europe as well. More welcome.

Sorry for the short post, root canal pain and need to go home, take my painkiller and grind out some fleet marks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omega2730omega2730 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey

how is this fleet coming along. I'm looking to help with the building of fleet buildings ...I'm aiming for a corsair fleet ship.

currently tier 5 general.

Character name - Kasia

Rick
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    tomorrow we will start T3 Development in our mine! woohoo

Then T3 mine will be slotted and most likely be slowly filled as we all work on the spire.

Starbase T4 is put on hold until we can get the mine and spire. But of course will slot projects there as they fill anyway.

Looking forward to grinding today!

Mine : T2, T3 Recruiting, T2 Development, all available optional projects done ( not all vanity, only some )

Embassy: T2, T2, T2 < this is on hold as well.. as.. well.. who cares if its T3 yet lol, all available projects done ( not all vanity, only a few )

Starbase: T3, T4 Shipyard, T4 Comm array, T4 Fabricator, all optional projects done ( not all vanity, only some )

Spire: Steadily headed towards T1, going very well, projects get completed daily.

@vinru821 PM or in game mail for more info or invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aukuseaukuse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just sent an in game mail to you, look forward to getting into a KDF fleet for a change
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We are still recruiting! :D

Stats:

Lvl 15 Starbase
    T4 Tac
    T4 Sci
    T4 Eng
    T4 Starbase upgrade ready to be filled. ( had to edit from started, which assumed it actually started )

Mine:
    T3, T3, and T3 Mine upgrade ready to be filled.. almost all of the 25million exp full already.

Embassy:
    T2, T2, T2 - we dont do this one so much, not many benefits now a days.

Spire:
    T1, T1, T1 on countdown

Friendly & Helpful fleet, worldwide fleet, members in various timezones.

You may not see anyone on now and then, but you will notice progress never stops!

We are always on the hunt for good people that like to play the game their way, slow or fast, loud or quiet.

KDF and Roms welcome, Alt friendly, 100K req'd to purchase from stores.

Plenty of opportunity to earn fleet credits. I try to make sure there is always an open project to donate to... even if it means Embassy projects lol.

@vinru821 PM in game, or mail ( even though it seems wonky at the moment )

Leaders of Fleet are USA based, East coast and west coast.

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]